Looking for an individual with experience and expertise in Benefits Administration emphasis on ACA.
- Data entry, organizing and filing.
- Daily audits of employee files/timecards.
- Assist in the development, coordination and implementation of various employee relations programs and events to ensure consistent administration and reduction of turnover.
- Work in conjunction with Payroll Coordinator to keep current and accurate employee records.
- Process forms and respond to written and oral inquiries.
- Generate reports.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Familiarity of ADP, Reportsmith and Kronos is a plus.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Compensation: Start at $12.00/hour depending on experience
Employer promotes a drug free environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Club One Casino is a 51-table casino located at the corner of Van Ness Avenue and Tulare Street in downtown Fresno, just minutes from the...