Club Staffing, Inc.

Club Staffing, Inc. Employer Reviews

Very supportive, professional traveler organization
PTA traveler (Former Employee), Palm Springs, CASeptember 5, 2014
Club Staffing was very professional and supportive to me as a PTA traveler.
The try to get assignments.
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), San Diego, CAApril 15, 2014
My account rep has tried to keep me employed with travel assignments and they have managed to get me some really great assignments.
Terrible!! Loyalties lie with clients not employee!!
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee), CaliforniaJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: recruiters are great actors! convincing performance.
Cons: loyalty is with the facility, not employee. make sure you have enough money to pay off the hotel, car rental and travel home if there is a problem.
Agency was fine until there was a problem with my assignment and it was cancelled. I had worked for them before and was impressed with the agency, but when there is a problem they will leave you high and dry no matter where you are. Thankfully I had the means to pay off the rental car and hotel to get back home, but no thanks to them. I only was offered – more... another position as compensation.... Passed on that offer! – less
travelling diagnostic ultrasound tech
Traveling Ultrasound Technician (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLAugust 22, 2013
13 week assignments all around the country, both in-patient and out patient settings. performing basic general ultrasound, ob-gyn, and vascular studies. being able to work in emergency rooms, trauma, and surgery
Provided travel to nearby town
Traveling Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee), Lake PlacidJuly 9, 2013
Worked two 3 month contracts at same outpatient location before working full time at same location.
Great Company
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLJune 25, 2013
I love working for this company. They are great to their staff and really put you where you want to be.
Great company to work for.
Histology Technician (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 5, 2013
This was my first time doing a travel contract. My contact person helped and showed me all the ins and outs of everything I needed.
Easy company to work with
Traveling RPSGT (Former Employee), Roseburg, ORJune 5, 2012
Pros: they work hard for you
Cons: the benifits were below standard.
They were willing to work with me, to negotiate what was needed to fill the contract. I would recommend this company to all.
Good travel opportunity
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee), Bemidji, MNMay 23, 2012
Pros: good compensation, flexibility
Cons: limited options in the state i wanted to go
Easy and trust worthy to work with. Understanding of my needs.
I enjoyed providing staffing for healthcare professionals
Consultant (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLApril 4, 2012
Pros: great team to work with, weekends off
I enjoyed this office setting. I provided temporary and permanent staffing solutions for hospitals, centers etc. for medical professionals. I interviewed and placed many professionals.
Bad core values and Disrespectful to the RT field
RT (Former Employee), all overOctober 30, 2014
Every time this company posts any travel need for Respiratory they always state the RRT over see's CRT's, This is such BS. NO RRT can tell a CRT what to do in any respect. So Club Staffing get your act together and learn how to Respect my field.

About Club Staffing, Inc.

Understaffed hospitals say "amen" for AMN Healthcare Services. Operating under such brands as American Mobile Healthcare, Medical – Read more