Club Staffing, Inc. Employee Reviews

Enjoy the traveling and experiencing different hospitals and learning new procedures
Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MI and Fort Dodge IowaJanuary 8, 2018
Learning different procedures and staying updated with new techniques. Being able to experience different places.
Having to be on call or working different shifts kept it up beat and not boring.
Pros
Traveling
Benefits
Employees not given support in hostile environment.
Cardiovascular Technologist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL 33431October 30, 2017
Employees not given support in hostile environment. Management does not support employees in hostile work environment. This is all I will say about the company. If I get another red error I will cancel all of this review.
Great people to work for
Staff Therapist Traveler (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLOctober 1, 2017
I have had an exceptionally good working relationship with my Recruiter and anyone I came in contact with. Very responsive to issues and needs, always there when questions arose. Could not ask for a better place as a traveler to work
Pros
Responsive, great people
Some what fun.
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 26, 2017
Since it was a traveling position I did enjoy going to different Hospital and Clinics. Enjoy meeting different people and their traditions. Enjoy visiting and residing in a new part of the US.
Pros
Traveling.
Cons
No PTO accumulation.
This company balances client requirements and recruitment of candidate.
Contracted Histology Grosser (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 26, 2017
The company I work for was actually UNC REX contracted by Club Staffing. I was asked to extend my contract twice which I gladly accommodated. A histology student of mine from the past, is now contracted to work there. I highly recommended both to each other.
Traveling
Medical Laboratory Technician (ASCP) (Former Employee) –  Taylor, TXAugust 25, 2017
New places to see. They do the leg work in finding job for you .Helpful with location questions you might have.Better pay is always taken care of .Available when needed
Pros
New Places to see.
Surgical Tech
Surgical Tech (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 10, 2017
Great Job to have.
Pay is wonderful
Management took care of me
Travel was good
Working atmosphere was awesome
Job assignments were scarce at times
Work hard but play hard some cases depending on you
Pros
Good all around
Cons
Job assignments were scarce at times
Professional and Caring
Ultrasound Technician (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 30, 2017
Great experience traveling to different states. Club Staffing has a great management team they go out of the way to help their employees for example they call you to make sure you are doing well on your assignments and your personnel well being. i truly enjoyed working for Club Staffing.
Pros
traveling assignments where a wonderful and learning experience
Cons
Do not work for this company
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  IowaJuly 20, 2017
This company lies and manipulates. I had to work for MONTHS to get paid correctly. Make sure you read through your contracts well if you choose to work here as my contracts always had different rates than what was verbally said. They lied to me about where my position would be. They stopped taking my phone calls when I kept calling to get paid for the hours worked. I had to threaten legal action before anything would get done. This is absolutely the worst company I have ever encountered. Completely unprofessional. Stay away.
Pros
Cons
They do not pay you and they lie.
Excellent people
Locum Medical Dosimetrist (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJune 30, 2017
As with any temporary staffing agency work is dependent on need, but the company is exceptional for what they do. Multiple office locations makes communication with the company difficult.
Pros
Wide national coverage
Cons
Ofices in Florida, North Carolina, and Texas with different functions
beautiful area
Cat Scan Technologist (Former Employee) –  Greenbrae, CAMarch 30, 2017
Hospital is very nice and clean. Reminded me of a resort area. A trauma would be a patient falling of the front porch and rolling down a hill. The atmosphere is lovely.
Busy work place
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 13, 2017
Club Staffing's typical day consisted of making sure all contracts where executed correctly, and that all travel arrangements made in a timely manner. The culture at Club Staffing was electric.
Decent Travel Gig
Staff sonographer (Current Employee) –  VariousFebruary 28, 2017
Good company for a savvy contractor. They have a lot of opportunities. I've never been short of work with them. Though if you don't negotiate well you could end up with the short end of the stick.
All in all it has been a pleasure to work for the company
Patient Services Technician (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 13, 2017
Very good company to work for, I enjoyed my contracting assignmens with the company.The Agnet tha I worked with is very professional and very good at job. I didn't just work in
Dayton there where other places too.
Pros
great benefits
Amazing company and recruiters
Phlebotomy Tech (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NCNovember 10, 2016
This company was amazing to work for. They handle everything with my traveling smoothly. I appreciated that my recruiter called me every week to make sure everything with the job and my well being was going good.
great staffing resource
Cardiovascular Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  variableOctober 17, 2016
Great benefits competitive salary excellent costumer service Great assignments prompt pay excellent referrals strong company plan
Productive and Welcoming work place
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Greenville, TXJuly 20, 2016
In a typical day, treating approx 8-10 with 1-2 evaluations and supervision of 3-5 COTAs, including PRN staff. My co-workers are irreplaceable, and are one of a kind. The hardest part of the job was leaving it to move back home to Ohio. The most enjoyable part, was loving to come to work every day.
great company to work for
Traveling Cardiac Cath Lab Consultant (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 6, 2016
Enjoyed the assignments that I was sent on, people, staff and surrounding areas. I would go to work for them again if I needed a job. Recruiting staff great at putting assignments with the right people.
Pros
Money was good and enjoyed recruiter
Cons
Traveling leaving home
Very reliable company.
Respiratory therapist (Current Employee) –  Ketchikan, AKFebruary 29, 2016
Very professional and competent group to get you hired and on your way to a great location.
This company has a huge group of experienced employees.
Pros
They take care of all the details.
Cons
Traveling can be stressful.
Lies and Recruiters are for themselves & money they make off you
Clinical Support Staff (Former Employee) –  NationwideFebruary 25, 2016
If you want a company whom only cares about the all American bottom dollar this is the company for you. Recruiters are more interested in money instead of telling you the truth about things up front. They threaten to not work with you when you try to decide on assignments after interviews when there has not been any written acceptance. They lie and tell you one thing and it is not what is stated in paperwork. Stick with a travel company whom tells you the HONEST truth from day one and doesn't change practices as you get into things. You have no voice even when you state what situation really are from the clinical perspective! Information doesn't get relayed to the proper channels! TRY ANOTHER COMPANY FOR TRUTHS A SMALLER COMPANY THAT WILL GIVE YOU MORE MONEY FOR YOUR WORTH! TRY AGAIN!
Pros
Benefits Department Support
Cons
Recruiters, Bogus Assignments, Bi-weekly pay, Lies, Unaccountably for Clinical Personnel