Club Staffing, Inc. Employee Reviews

great staffing resource
Cardiovascular Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  variableOctober 17, 2016
Great benefits competitive salary excellent costumer service Great assignments prompt pay excellent referrals strong company plan
Lies and Recruiters are for themselves & money they make off you
Clinical Support Staff (Former Employee) –  NationwideFebruary 25, 2016
If you want a company whom only cares about the all American bottom dollar this is the company for you. Recruiters are more interested in money instead of telling you the truth about things up front. They threaten to not work with you when you try to decide on assignments after interviews when there has not been any written acceptance. They lie and tell you one thing and it is not what is stated in paperwork. Stick with a travel company whom tells you the HONEST truth from day one and doesn't change practices as you get into things. You have no voice even when you state what situation really are from the clinical perspective! Information doesn't get relayed to the proper channels! TRY ANOTHER COMPANY FOR TRUTHS A SMALLER COMPANY THAT WILL GIVE YOU MORE MONEY FOR YOUR WORTH! TRY AGAIN!
Pros
Benefits Department Support
Cons
Recruiters, Bogus Assignments, BI-WEEKLY PAY, Lies, Unaccountably for Clinical Personnel
Amazing company and recruiters
Phlebotomy Tech (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NCNovember 10, 2016
This company was amazing to work for. They handle everything with my traveling smoothly. I appreciated that my recruiter called me every week to make sure everything with the job and my well being was going good.
Productive and Welcoming work place
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Greenville, TXJuly 20, 2016
In a typical day, treating approx 8-10 with 1-2 evaluations and supervision of 3-5 COTAs, including PRN staff. My co-workers are irreplaceable, and are one of a kind. The hardest part of the job was leaving it to move back home to Ohio. The most enjoyable part, was loving to come to work every day.
great company to work for
Traveling Cardiac Cath Lab Consultant (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 6, 2016
Enjoyed the assignments that I was sent on, people, staff and surrounding areas. I would go to work for them again if I needed a job. Recruiting staff great at putting assignments with the right people.
Pros
Money was good and enjoyed recruiter
Cons
Traveling leaving home
My recruiter, Erin McConnell is very helpfull and understanding. If she does not have the answers, she will know where to get them.
Ultrasound Technician/ Travel (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 16, 2015
I had a great supervisor to employee relationship. She was concerned about how I was doing while I was on assignment, and if she did not have answers for me, she would find them.

The income was not always what it could have been. I believe the company is trying to cut corners.

There were times when accessories of my compensation package were not in place; For example, once, there was no car rental ready when I arrived at the airport. I did get it straightened out, but it ended up costing me money. Also they started cutting back on what they would provide as part of our packaage. For example, I had to pay for my TV and internet svs. on my last assignment.

Overall, I would give this company a 7 out of 10.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
So many departments, they don't always work well together.
Concerned with the welfare of their employees
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Omak, WaFebruary 10, 2016
I accepted several assignments from this company. I love my recruiter. She has always worked hard for placements for me. Two of the placements have cancelled which were due to in house hires, and was not related to the company.
Very reliable company.
Respiratory therapist (Current Employee) –  Ketchikan, AKFebruary 29, 2016
Very professional and competent group to get you hired and on your way to a great location.
This company has a huge group of experienced employees.
Pros
They take care of all the details.
Cons
Traveling can be stressful.
Easy company to work with
Traveling RPSGT (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, ORJune 5, 2012
They were willing to work with me, to negotiate what was needed to fill the contract. I would recommend this company to all.
Pros
they work hard for you
Cons
the benifits were below standard.
exceptional service
travel sonographer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 26, 2015
My recruiter is exceptional, had a few issues with assignment, but she heither had solutions or answers most times before the facility did. Will definitely continue working with them. As long Melissa is my recruiter.
Pros
compensation, eagerness to find additional work, problem solvers
Cons
not much time to relax, but not really a con to job to make money
great place to have fun with drinks and food
Club Member (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 6, 2015
i show up every weekend to work and first we see how the club is looking that day then we set staff in every spot so that when the people start coming we can make sure they have a safe fun night.then we just walk around make sure the night runs smoothly if it doesn't then we do as according to the owner of the club tells us.
Pros
free drinks and food
Cons
sometimes the customeras get too drunk and fight
Good travel opportunity
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Bemidji, MNMay 23, 2012
Easy and trust worthy to work with. Understanding of my needs.
Pros
good compensation, flexibility
Cons
limited options in the state i wanted to go
Terrible , disorganized company
Sonographer (Former Employee) –  Providence, RISeptember 30, 2014
Stay away from this company! They sang a good song, but were so disorganized with the massive paperwork I had to keep resubmitting to every Tom, Dick, and Harry. Once I got to the assignment , nothing was as I was told. Two days into the assignment, I was told I had 48 hours to vacate the nasty hotel they put me up in, and return the car because the facility said I didn't know what I was doing! I had just come from a level 1 trauma hospital that I had worked at for over 11 years! I did not scan one patient at the facility, so they had no idea what my skills were as that place was a joke too. Then they didn't pay me for the time I did work, saying I didn't work the whole week, so they subtracted the two days I did work, after they told me to leave! Left me stranded in Rhode Island with no money!! Stay away from these losers!!
Pros
Cons
Liars! Don't care about a traveler's safety!
will work again for them.
crtt (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 15, 2015
great company to work for, gret benefits, and personnel. would reccommend. great pay, good benefits, good living areasa and good work locations.pay was always on time, weekly pay. benefits were available right away.
Pros
great travel pay.
Cons
travel away from family.
Two years of travel assignments.
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Prince Frederick,MDMay 1, 2015
Enjoyed travelling and seeing new places and meeting new people. Enjoyed the various hospital settings that I worked in to gain and share knowledge.
Travel contract
RT (Former Employee) –  San DiegoJune 25, 2015
Good company to work for during the busy time of the year. Housing has little to be desired. People are friendly and helpful.
I enjoyed providing staffing for healthcare professionals
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 4, 2012
I enjoyed this office setting. I provided temporary and permanent staffing solutions for hospitals, centers etc. for medical professionals. I interviewed and placed many professionals.
Pros
great team to work with, weekends off
travelling diagnostic ultrasound tech
Traveling Ultrasound Technician (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLAugust 22, 2013
13 week assignments all around the country, both in-patient and out patient settings. performing basic general ultrasound, ob-gyn, and vascular studies. being able to work in emergency rooms, trauma, and surgery
Deceiving
HT (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 3, 2015
Don't believe the rate of $31-36 a hour. It's bull. I didn't get car allowance. My recruiter was great. It was everything else and everyone else that was the problem.
Great company to work for.
Histology Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 5, 2013
This was my first time doing a travel contract. My contact person helped and showed me all the ins and outs of everything I needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Club Staffing, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.