Club Staffing, Inc. Employee Review

View all Club Staffing, Inc. reviews

Terrible!! Loyalties lie with clients not employee!!
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 18, 2014
Agency was fine until there was a problem with my assignment and it was cancelled. I had worked for them before and was impressed with the agency, but when there is a problem they will leave you high and dry no matter where you are. Thankfully I had the means to pay off the rental car and hotel to get back home, but no thanks to them. I only was offered another position as compensation.... Passed on that offer!
Pros
Recruiters are great actors! Convincing performance.
Cons
Loyalty is with the facility, NOT employee. Make sure you have enough money to pay off the hotel, car rental and travel home if there is a problem.

Other Club Staffing, Inc. Employee Reviews

Employees not given support in hostile environment.
Cardiovascular Technologist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL 33431October 30, 2017
Employees not given support in hostile environment. Management does not support employees in hostile work environment. This is all I will say about the company. If I get another red error I will cancel all of this review.
Great people to work for
Staff Therapist Traveler (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLOctober 1, 2017
I have had an exceptionally good working relationship with my Recruiter and anyone I came in contact with. Very responsive to issues and needs, always there when questions arose. Could not ask for a better place as a traveler to work
Pros
Responsive, great people
Cons