Club Staffing, Inc. Employee Reviews

great place to have fun with drinks and food
Club Member (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 6, 2015
i show up every weekend to work and first we see how the club is looking that day then we set staff in every spot so that when the people start coming we can make sure they have a safe fun night.then we just walk around make sure the night runs smoothly if it doesn't then we do as according to the owner of the club tells us.
Pros
free drinks and food
Cons
sometimes the customeras get too drunk and fight
okay.. strange tactics, no internet/cable
employee (Former Employee) –  modesto caAugust 26, 2015
Maybe people don't realize this, but there are companies that have their HR dept. make fake reviews on the internet to bring up those 5 star ratings. Please beware of those 5 star reviews.

I am not one of them, so i can give you my honest experience.

I've worked with traveling companies in many hospitals for over 10 years, and this one is the worst - other than Accountable Healthcare Staffing.

I learned over time, to make stipulations to my contracts due to facilities changing their hours, days and shifts upon arrival.

Also, little things like internet (maybe cable isn't a big deal), decent housing, "heating" if you're in Alaska, and air-conditioning if you're in humid places like Florida.

Club staffing refuses to provide those "little things". Sorry folks, but in this day and age, internet is a necessity if they need to communicate with you via email - but they want YOU to pay for it?

Another thing i've observed with Club Staffing is if you're waiting to make a decision about working at a facility the recruiter will use this strange tactic: They will tell the facility that you have already accepted the position - without your permission. Yes, this has happened to me twice. The first time it happened, i felt obligated because the recruiter said that even though i had not signed the contract - i was still under obligation.

This time, i did not let it happen again. A signature is binding. Not a recruiter that is so eager to get their hands on that commission that they will lie to the facitlity and tell them you've accepted - when you're still trying
  more... to make a decision.

All i can say to those that have had this happen - please stand your ground with your recruiter. Many of them are saying "jobs are scarce", etc. Yes, we know that. But we're coming up on a rebound. Yes, you may have to wait. Or maybe work for different companies in order to keep a steady income. This is not a bad thing. It is better to work for a variety of companies so that you can have more knowledge about them at the end of your assignments.

I definitely learned a lot after working with this company.
Pros
same as any other company
Cons
lying to the facility to ensure their commission
Travel contract
RT (Former Employee) –  San DiegoJune 25, 2015
Good company to work for during the busy time of the year. Housing has little to be desired. People are friendly and helpful.
Two years of travel assignments.
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Prince Frederick,MDMay 1, 2015
Enjoyed travelling and seeing new places and meeting new people. Enjoyed the various hospital settings that I worked in to gain and share knowledge.
Deceiving
HT (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 3, 2015
Don't believe the rate of $31-36 a hour. It's bull. I didn't get car allowance. My recruiter was great. It was everything else and everyone else that was the problem.
exceptional service
travel sonographer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 26, 2015
My recruiter is exceptional, had a few issues with assignment, but she heither had solutions or answers most times before the facility did. Will definitely continue working with them. As long Melissa is my recruiter.
Pros
compensation, eagerness to find additional work, problem solvers
Cons
not much time to relax, but not really a con to job to make money
My recruiter, Erin McConnell is very helpfull and understanding. If she does not have the answers, she will know where to get them.
Ultrasound Technician/ Travel (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 16, 2015
I had a great supervisor to employee relationship. She was concerned about how I was doing while I was on assignment, and if she did not have answers for me, she would find them.

The income was not always what it could have been. I believe the company is trying to cut corners.

There were times when accessories of my compensation package were not in place; For example, once, there was no car rental ready when I arrived at the airport. I did get it straightened out, but it ended up costing me money. Also they started cutting back on what they would provide as part of our packaage. For example, I had to pay for my TV and internet svs. on my last assignment.

Overall, I would give this company a 7 out of 10.
Pros
good compensation
Cons
so many departments, they don't always work well together.
will work again for them.
crtt (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 15, 2015
great company to work for, gret benefits, and personnel. would reccommend. great pay, good benefits, good living areasa and good work locations.pay was always on time, weekly pay. benefits were available right away.
Pros
great travel pay.
Cons
travel away from family.
Terrible , disorganized company
Sonographer (Former Employee) –  Providence, RISeptember 30, 2014
Stay away from this company! They sang a good song, but were so disorganized with the massive paperwork I had to keep resubmitting to every Tom, Dick, and Harry. Once I got to the assignment , nothing was as I was told. Two days into the assignment, I was told I had 48 hours to vacate the nasty hotel they put me up in, and return the car because the facility said I didn't know what I was doing! I had just come from a level 1 trauma hospital that I had worked at for over 11 years! I did not scan one patient at the facility, so they had no idea what my skills were as that place was a joke too. Then they didn't pay me for the time I did work, saying I didn't work the whole week, so they subtracted the two days I did work, after they told me to leave! Left me stranded in Rhode Island with no money!! Stay away from these losers!!
Cons
liars! don't care about a traveler's safety!
Very supportive, professional traveler organization
PTA traveler (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CASeptember 5, 2014
Club Staffing was very professional and supportive to me as a PTA traveler.

Want to know more about Club Staffing, Inc.?

Ask a question
The try to get assignments.
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 15, 2014
My account rep has tried to keep me employed with travel assignments and they have managed to get me some really great assignments.
Terrible!! Loyalties lie with clients not employee!!
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 18, 2014
Agency was fine until there was a problem with my assignment and it was cancelled. I had worked for them before and was impressed with the agency, but when there is a problem they will leave you high and dry no matter where you are. Thankfully I had the means to pay off the rental car and hotel to get back home, but no thanks to them. I only was offered another position as compensation.... Passed on that offer!
Pros
recruiters are great actors! convincing performance.
Cons
loyalty is with the facility, not employee. make sure you have enough money to pay off the hotel, car rental and travel home if there is a problem.
Provided travel to nearby town
Traveling Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake PlacidJuly 9, 2013
Worked two 3 month contracts at same outpatient location before working full time at same location.
Great Company
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 25, 2013
I love working for this company. They are great to their staff and really put you where you want to be.
Great company to work for.
Histology Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 5, 2013
This was my first time doing a travel contract. My contact person helped and showed me all the ins and outs of everything I needed.
Easy company to work with
Traveling RPSGT (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, ORJune 5, 2012
They were willing to work with me, to negotiate what was needed to fill the contract. I would recommend this company to all.
Pros
they work hard for you
Cons
the benifits were below standard.
Good travel opportunity
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Bemidji, MNMay 23, 2012
Easy and trust worthy to work with. Understanding of my needs.
Pros
good compensation, flexibility
Cons
limited options in the state i wanted to go
I enjoyed providing staffing for healthcare professionals
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 4, 2012
I enjoyed this office setting. I provided temporary and permanent staffing solutions for hospitals, centers etc. for medical professionals. I interviewed and placed many professionals.
Pros
great team to work with, weekends off