Club Staffing, Inc. Employee Reviews

Travel contract
RT (Former Employee), San DiegoJune 25, 2015
Good company to work for during the busy time of the year. Housing has little to be desired. People are friendly and helpful.
Two years of travel assignments.
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee), Prince Frederick,MDMay 1, 2015
Enjoyed travelling and seeing new places and meeting new people. Enjoyed the various hospital settings that I worked in to gain and share knowledge.
Deceiving
HT (Former Employee), TexasApril 3, 2015
Don't believe the rate of $31-36 a hour. It's bull. I didn't get car allowance. My recruiter was great. It was everything else and everyone else that was the problem.
exceptional service
travel sonographer (Former Employee), Richmond, VAFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: compensation, eagerness to find additional work, problem solvers
Cons: not much time to relax, but not really a con to job to make money
My recruiter is exceptional, had a few issues with assignment, but she heither had solutions or answers most times before the facility did. Will definitely continue working with them. As long Melissa is my recruiter.
My recruiter, Erin McConnell is very helpfull and understanding. If she does not have the answers, she will know where to get them.
Ultrasound Technician/ Travel (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: good compensation
Cons: so many departments, they don't always work well together.
I had a great supervisor to employee relationship. She was concerned about how I was doing while I was on assignment, and if she did not have answers for me, she would find them.

The income was not always what it could have been. I believe the company is trying to cut corners.

There were times when accessories of my compensation package were not in place; For example, once, there was no car rental ready when I arrived at the airport. I did get it straightened out, but it ended up costing me money. Also they started cutting back on what they would provide as part of our packaage. For example, I had to pay for my TV and internet svs. on my last assignment.

Overall, I would give this company a 7 out of 10.
will work again for them.
crtt (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: great travel pay.
Cons: travel away from family.
great company to work for, gret benefits, and personnel. would reccommend. great pay, good benefits, good living areasa and good work locations.pay was always on time, weekly pay. benefits were available right away.
Terrible , disorganized company
Sonographer (Former Employee), Providence, RISeptember 30, 2014
Cons: liars! don't care about a traveler's safety!
Stay away from this company! They sang a good song, but were so disorganized with the massive paperwork I had to keep resubmitting to every Tom, Dick, and Harry. Once I got to the assignment , nothing was as I was told. Two days into the assignment, I was told I had 48 hours to vacate the nasty hotel they put me up in, and return the car because the facility said I didn't know what I was doing! I had just come from a level 1 trauma hospital that I had worked at for over 11 years! I did not scan one patient at the facility, so they had no idea what my skills were as that place was a joke too. Then they didn't pay me for the time I did work, saying I didn't work the whole week, so they subtracted the two days I did work, after they told me to leave! Left me stranded in Rhode Island with no money!! Stay away from these losers!!
Very supportive, professional traveler organization
PTA traveler (Former Employee), Palm Springs, CASeptember 5, 2014
Club Staffing was very professional and supportive to me as a PTA traveler.
The try to get assignments.
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), San Diego, CAApril 15, 2014
My account rep has tried to keep me employed with travel assignments and they have managed to get me some really great assignments.
Terrible!! Loyalties lie with clients not employee!!
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee), CaliforniaJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: recruiters are great actors! convincing performance.
Cons: loyalty is with the facility, not employee. make sure you have enough money to pay off the hotel, car rental and travel home if there is a problem.
Agency was fine until there was a problem with my assignment and it was cancelled. I had worked for them before and was impressed with the agency, but when there is a problem they will leave you high and dry no matter where you are. Thankfully I had the means to pay off the rental car and hotel to get back home, but no thanks to them. I only was offered another position as compensation.... Passed on that offer!
travelling diagnostic ultrasound tech
Traveling Ultrasound Technician (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLAugust 22, 2013
13 week assignments all around the country, both in-patient and out patient settings. performing basic general ultrasound, ob-gyn, and vascular studies. being able to work in emergency rooms, trauma, and surgery
Provided travel to nearby town
Traveling Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee), Lake PlacidJuly 9, 2013
Worked two 3 month contracts at same outpatient location before working full time at same location.
Great company to work for.
Histology Technician (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 5, 2013
This was my first time doing a travel contract. My contact person helped and showed me all the ins and outs of everything I needed.
Easy company to work with
Traveling RPSGT (Former Employee), Roseburg, ORJune 5, 2012
Pros: they work hard for you
Cons: the benifits were below standard.
They were willing to work with me, to negotiate what was needed to fill the contract. I would recommend this company to all.
Good travel opportunity
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee), Bemidji, MNMay 23, 2012
Pros: good compensation, flexibility
Cons: limited options in the state i wanted to go
Easy and trust worthy to work with. Understanding of my needs.
I enjoyed providing staffing for healthcare professionals
Consultant (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLApril 4, 2012
Pros: great team to work with, weekends off
I enjoyed this office setting. I provided temporary and permanent staffing solutions for hospitals, centers etc. for medical professionals. I interviewed and placed many professionals.