CLUB Z! IN-HOME TUTORING

CLUB Z! IN-HOME TUTORING Employer Reviews

that provide one-on-one instruction for students in the comfort and convenience of the student's home -
Tutor (Former Employee), Greenville SCAugust 29, 2014
Pros: schedule, vacation time
Cons: no benefits
K-12 1 to 1 tutoring - The tutoring is conducted in the home of the student or another mutually agreed location. Club Z!’s program is extremely effective; the average student improves two letter grades in just 60 days. -
Excelent program and Company
Great Company to Learn With
Area Director (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 20, 2014
Being able to help so many students was a wonderful experience. There was a great freedom in being able to learn and grow with no ceiling. There was not an abundance of training or resources available but there were many opportunities to network within the company.
Fun and rewarding
Tutor (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 22, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: seasonal
My main responsibility was to work with inner city children, so this meant that driving distances and neighborhoods were less than favorable. Although this was a general opinion, it was one of the most rewarding jobs I have ever had. It allowed me to be close to the community and it opened my eyes to the reality of the day-to-day living within.
Management – more... was always flexible, understanding, and demanding of our skills in order to serve the community properly. Because this was not a team-oriented job it was difficult to have a professional relationship with a colleague but on the occasions when we were asked to attend school fairs and represent the company then it was always interesting to exchange experiences and advice.
The most difficult part of the job was not being able to do more for the children and families in these communities. The best was when the children would express their gratitude at the end of the program and say "Miss, I thought I wasn't going to learn anything". – less
Love it!
Tutor (Current Employee), Austin, TXJune 1, 2012
I love tutoring elementary through high school students in their home, at their own pace. It's very rewarding.
Good Experience In Tutoring
Tutor (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 14, 2012
Pros: set own hours
Cons: short term
The company provided me the materials I needed to succeed in tutoring.