Club Employee Reviews in United States

Friendly and low key environment
Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Commerce, TXFebruary 21, 2013
Assisted students and guests with gaming stations and/or food services. Helped maintain a clean and functional area.
I learned chashier functions and further interpersonal skills.
Management was friendly and flexible, but some ethical issues.
Co-workers were friendly, but some ethical issues.
Hardest part of the job was having to work efficiently and correctly with monetary dealings and the work environment was less enjoyable.
The most enjoyable part was being able to learn some new skills.
Pros
sufficient payable hours; challenges for skill development; opportunity to move career upward
Cons
long low activity working hours; some ethical issues; work environment; no benefits
Fast paced and exciting private dining club with large banquet operations and three separate restaurants.
EXECUTIVE CHEF (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 29, 2015
I enjoyed my time at The Club. The membership is great and I had a lot of creative freedom.
I was in charge of all Culinary operations at The Club, These include The View, our flagship fine dining, dinner only farm to table concept, serving locally sourced ingredients with a southern inspired twist.
Another dining room, The Grill, which is more of an urban global cafe serving exciting salads, VPN pizza, pressed sandwiches and entrees.\The Signature, a Steak and Seafood concept that has a more traditional approach to the cuisine.
fun place to work at
Director of Facilities (Former Employee) –  frisco txSeptember 2, 2015
had a great time working for them did day to day walk down of facilities for maintenance and P/M's did this for 5 1/2 years .ran all day to day operations for housekeeping and maintenance work with city and state on permits for the facilities in kitchen MEP life and safety
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 18, 2015
Great management, they take care of their employees at The Club. All of my co-workers were friendly, the kitchen does a staff meal for lunch and dinner
Successful and good environment for exercising
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAJune 9, 2015
This job was awesome I learned how each shake made was for different effects and that the tanning boots had to be maintain in great clean conditions.learned to be more responsible with keeping up with the requirements at work.
Pros
free access to the gym
Excellent atmosphere for growth and work
Owner Operator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 29, 2015
Great Place to work, loved the people that worked for me. It gave me a lot of satisfaction watching this place grow and hearing that people loved to come there for their entertainment. Everyday was something different and challenging.
Pros
meet new people everyday
Cons
Late hours
great
Peer Mentor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 10, 2015
This club is great. If you love to help people and/or are planning to or area Humanities major. This program helps others in their personal lives to compromise and communicate while exercising your own reasoning skills.
Pros
helped classmates
Cons
have to be particular with your wording
Enjoyed members and guest
Cart Barn Attendant (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLFebruary 19, 2014
Since I am a huge golf fan I liked talking golf with members and guests. I would assists members at the bag drop or grab their bag out of storage. I would clean and maintain the carts. I learned how hard work can pay off with a nice tip from members and guest. I liked management a lot and they taught me valuable aspects of the golf business. The hardest part of my job was lifting some heavy golf bags. I enjoyed the interaction with members and guests.
ping pong
Official information technology systems (Current Employee) –  EgyptMay 9, 2013
- The ability to work long hours in pressure.
- The ability to work within the team to complete work.
- The ability to innovate new ideas for the development of methods of work.
- The ability to communicate and deal with others and build relationships to service work.
Productive and fun workplace. Great people and lenient management.
Desk Attendant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 26, 2013
It was a very fun job that required a lot of work. My duties exceeded the duties expressed in the initial job description.
Pros
friendly customers, lenient management, always something to do.
Cons
no free lunches, early hours, hard work.
educational, enthusiastic, experience
Coach (Independent Contractor) (Current Employee) –  sacramento, caDecember 10, 2012
I worked as a sales associate, selling apparel and footwear. I also worked for team sales and jersey printing. I was always kept on my toes by my manager and he rarely had to ask me to do something. During the 4 years i worked there i picked up all job details fairly easily and excelled at all things asked of me. It was a great company to work in and start my employment history at.
Family Atmosphere
Service and Beverage Manager (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALFebruary 17, 2014
GREAT place to work. Long days but you feel you're with your family. Management truly cares about you.
Is a very generous work enviorment
Lead Busser (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CaMarch 5, 2012
When you walk into the resturant everyone greats the guest with a "Good morning." I think it truely makes the guset feel more welcome and happy to be there. Making sure the guest are happy with their food while having a great experience is what we aim food.
Crème de la crème environment, leadership, and exclusive clientele
Trainer, Recruiter, Safety Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAApril 26, 2012
Excellent leadership and wonderful company. Crème de la crème environment, leadership, and exclusive clientele; outstanding standards and training programs.
Beverage Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 16, 2013
I learned so much about the food and beverage industry while at The Club. My boss there was the best boss I have ever had, before or since.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
life balance hard to manage
great company
WAITER ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 22, 2013
great company to work for.great supervisors.great food and services