We are looking for a technically sophisticated, personable communicator to join our Client Services Website Support team in Cincinnati, OH. We will be counting on you to ensure Clubessential clients have a positive experience with our product.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced candidates early in their careers.
- Effectively communicate with clients daily to enhance their success with our products
- Provide solutions for utilizing our products’ full capabilities
- Actively engage clients with value-added insight into website usage
- Demonstrate accomplished understanding of the technical capabilities of our products
- Provide initial product training to new clients and ongoing product training to existing clients
- Troubleshoot and resolve client issues in a timely manner
- Participate in brainstorming sessions regarding client needs and system improvements
- Documentation through CRM Software
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Technically savvy
- Interest in mastering new software or technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated team player with a positive outlook and strong work ethic
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively while calmly handling pressure
- An eager willingness to help others
For over 12 years, Clubessential has provided web-based software and technology to the private club industry. We blend technology innovation, industry expertise, and interactive design, to help clients improve online member communications; driving more traffic to their websites and ultimately more foot-traffic to club events. This dedication to helping clients succeed has helped us attract the business of over 50% of the clubs ranked best in the nation by John Sibbald Associates. In spite of the success we've achieved, we refuse to rest on our laurels. Instead, we remain focused, day-in and day-out, on helping our clients maximize the ROI of their websites.
This is a full-time position with benefits. The employment package includes a base salary with excellent earning potential and career progression opportunities.
- 401K with company match
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time-Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Work/Life Resources
- And more…
To apply, please submit Resume and Cover Letter.