The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Co-ordinate and complete quarterly client reporting packages (including performance and net worth reporting).
2. Work on financial plans, investment policy statements and portfolio research.
3. Responsible for correspondence with clients via mail, phone, or fax.
4. Assist in life, health, and disability insurance application and underwriting follow up.
5. Assist in processing transactions including opening accounts, processing checks, and account maintenance.
6. Organize all client documents, statements, product information and office administration documents.
7. Schedule meetings and client events for the partners.
8. Maintain current product information from vendors.
9. Manage the daily operation / administration of the office.
10. Oversee the daily tasks of the executive assistant and cover the front desk when the executive assistant is absent.
11. Actively participate in staff meetings and contribute ideas on how to make the practice / business better.
12. Participate in client meetings as needed.
Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree required. CFP or CFP Candidate a must (or an interest to become a Certified Financial Planner).
Work Requirement: Experience working for a wealth management, financial planning or investment management firm.