- Plan, schedule and coordinate the implementation of new databases and modifications to existing databases in a manner that avoids disruption to production and development systems while following best practices.
- Research, install, upgrade, administrate, monitor, troubleshoot, document, and maintain enterprise databases to ensure maximum availability of critical databases
- Monitor performance of databases and perform tuning and maintenance to prevent unplanned downtime or performance degradation.
- Develop and insure backup and recovery processes are implemented to provide data recovery in accordance with agreed upon service levels
- Plan, build and execute multiple detailed projects/tasks simultaneously. Demonstrate time management and prioritization skills to accommodate dynamic business requirements while managing scheduled project tasks and activities. Project business cases and implementation plans are defined and communicated to appropriate people
- Manage, maintain, and assist in creation of reports, requiring the ability to take complex reporting requests and generate reports to end-user(s) satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of database design, clustering, T-SQL (and related programming languages), backup/restore technologies, replication, DTS/SSIS, MSDTC, full-text search, and security. Knowledge and experience with C# would be a plus
- At least 3+ years of experience with e-discovery tools, IT, or data management
- Strong SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2012 skills with extensive administration and debugging skills
- Able to maintain and troubleshoot SQL server backup and replication solutions
- Conduct advanced troubleshooting and resolve highly complex technical issues including performance tuning Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views & Functions on very large OLTP databases with high transaction rates and concurrency
- Code, test, implement, and modify database structures, tables, views, indexes and stored procedures to support application designs
- Strong communications skills and self-starter with the ability to exercise independent judgment and critical thinking with minimal supervision
- Organization and time management skills to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities
Indeed - 24 months ago
Clutch Group is a global, enterprise-class organization dedicated to providing professional services for law. Founded in 2005 by top...