Clutter Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work for.
Warehouse Specialist/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CAAugust 25, 2017
I worked here for almost a year. I was promised advancement opportunity and or raise if I took on more responsibilities and never received anything. They treat their employees very unfairly and disrespectful. I was wrongfully terminated and harassed. Stay away from this company...they're bunch of crooks.
Pros
Co workers are great
Cons
Management and Clutter itself.
Day of work at Clutter
Professional Mover / Lead (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAJune 28, 2017
• Loaded and unloaded furniture and related materials onto and off trucks, ensuring that appropriate padding and ropes are used to prevent damage.
• Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
• Reviewed contracts with customer face-to-face and over the phone.
• Ensured proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies
• Supervised coworkers on pick-ups and drop-offs.
Pros
long hours and great checks
Cons
alot of working days
Straight Forward, get the job done and go home
Move & Pack Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJune 27, 2017
Very heavy about time management. Must be on time early for work. Which will show being on time for drop offs and pick ups. I was there for a short period of time but I learned. A lot more about the value of a customer.
Terrible workplace for M&P
Move & Pack (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 24, 2017
I 100% do not recommend working for this company. Management is very inexperienced.Management is very inconsistent with what rules they want to follow
Pros
Tips from customers
Cons
No set schedule. Working through your lunch break. Inexperienced management
Fun diversed and very family oriented
Mover/Packer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 13, 2017
I really enjoyed working at clutter. I traveled to the bay area for two weeks to help out their san Francisco branch and was welcomed like family. I wouldn't mind going back to work there.
Productive workplace
Driver (Former Employee) –  Moorpark, CAJune 5, 2017
It was a nice work and learning experience from a start up company. I was one of the first employees and it was a good overall experience. A day at work had to get my team to and from the jobs as well as make sure we had all necessary materials to complete a job.
Pros
Breaks and Good tips
Cons
Last minute bookings
Challenging environment in a fast paced start up
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 4, 2017
A start up with an attractive value proposition and good financial backing, experiencing growing pains as it figures out new markets as well as its own business model. Some departments aren't very data driven, and perceptions of bias for result can change fast. If they do you're in trouble.
Pros
Attractive growth
Cons
High turn over
Great place to work with a very positive environment
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 1, 2017
I recently started as an operations manager. Coming from a large company in Seattle, Clutter is a breath of fresh air. Being that it's relatively new, there is lots of room for making positive change, and leadership is very open to feedback and making changes if there is a better way to do things.
Pros
Great Culture
New company
North Bergen-Move and pack specialist/Driver (Current Employee) –  New JerseyApril 21, 2017
It seems to be a good company, although, job security is not good if you plan to work full time. A lot of changes from the beginning of the company and it seems to be stabilizing now.
Horrible company to work for
Move and Pack Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 8, 2016
Not a good work environment everybody at this company is always upset and like to slack off when it comes time to work didn't like working at this company at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clutter. Our community is ready to answer.