CM PERSONNEL Employee Reviews

I liked the people
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Florence, KYJune 16, 2017
Everyday I enjoy getting up to go to work I love the hours and the people i work with I learned to practice safety in the workplace management is great the hardest part of my job is being a temp
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Work occasionally weekends
You need a job they got it!
CM Personnel (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, BMApril 5, 2017
If you need a job tomorrow you can get one that day and start either that day or the next day! Its cool place nice hardworking people. Dependable and nice workers/ line leaders.
Flexible
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYJune 30, 2016
Being a temp agency they were pretty flexible. The pay was decent and the work was steady. My only complaint is that sometimes you would arrive to a job site and wouldn't know if you were working or not. Over all the work was steady and the pay was fair.
Pros
Flexible, fair
Cons
lack of communication
To obtain gainful employment; where internal advancement is possible
Warehouse Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 26, 2016
CM Personnel is a great professional staffing business that is flexible and reliable. They are team oriented and helpful towards their employees. They provide great detail-oriented work. CM Personnel provides required safety training and more. They strive on preparedness in the workplace.
fun place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Middletown,OhioJuly 2, 2015
nice place to work they help find jobs that best fit you,warehouse,forklift,machine operator,line assembly,pic/pac
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
short breaks
warehouse
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 27, 2015
Im assigned to various warehouses to perform distribution, assembly, stocking, picking orders. i love what i do. its a great company to work for.
Pros
fast pace, challenging at times
VERY productive
Execellent while treaiting the employees very well (Former Employee) –  Hamilton and Middle townJune 23, 2014
I packaged L'oreal parts,Had to locate the new part needed when the parts ran out during th\je the job.
Pros
Packer
good opportunity
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, INMay 12, 2014
very good company. excellent opportunity. good experience ahandling all aspects of A/R from start to finish.
Staffing agency nothing special
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 19, 2014
This place provided good job assignments that paid well and always had the weekends off. I enjoyed it very much at times.
fun workplace
Onsite Manager for Wornick Foods (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 21, 2013
Onsite Manager for Office Depot, Prestige Packaging and Wornick Foods
temp service
Estimator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 31, 2013
temp service quoting envelopes and working as a temp you never know how long you will be there
Great Experience with Direct Hire Group
Customer (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYMarch 26, 2013
I am a HR Manager with a very large public company with multiple facilities. CM recruits for us on our Engineering and Quality positions. I am always impressed with the quality of the candidates and the knowledge they have of the position they are interviewing for. The candidates are spot-on and the follow from CM is quick and informative. I endorse CM to both candidates and hiring managers in the Engineering disciplines.
Pros
professional
High Expectations and Poor Management
Recruiter and Onsite Manager (Current Employee) –  Middletown, OHMarch 17, 2013
A typical day in the office consists of is a very long, stressful, fast paced day. It's basically a sink or swim atmosphere in that they will train you, but if you don't catch on quickly, they won't have time to keep training you, so you're let go. Such wasn't my case, but I witnessed many.

The business consists of many small office. Every employee knows everyone, parties with everyone, is friends with everyone, and is in everyone's business. This includes upper level management. Therefore there are many payroll hours wasted on social sites, texting, gossiping, and other personal endeavors with little oversight by management. Any policies put into place to attempt to deal with unprofessionalism or unproductive hours are quickly ignored and taken as a personal attack.
Pros
lots of overtime, fast paced
Cons
not very professional, bad management
Temp Work
temp for Hennegan Printing (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, KYMarch 13, 2013
I temped through CM for Hennegan for nearly 2 years before I was Hired
Pros
work when it's hard to find yourself
Cons
temporary work, no garanty of hire.
Nice Pay
Forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Sharonville OhioFebruary 27, 2013
Temp Service Just a good place to go when you have no luck finding a full time job
Just like Axcess
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  West Chester OH 45069November 21, 2012
CM let the supervisors of their client company treat the employees like dirt. If you didnt work the way they wanted you to, then they would fire the whole line and bring in another crew within hours.
Pros
there were no pros about this
Cons
short breaks
fairly easy work, some good people to work with but I just have a need to contribute more. Frankly, its kinda boring
On site performance Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 30, 2012
My day starts at 7am and goes to 5pm or longer. I manage a group of of temporary workers that do handwork in a bindery shop that has been in business for 75 years. I've learned that working at something you like to do is very hard to come by and only a very small percentage of people have accomplished that. Management has been fair but the culture of this business is kinda wearing me out (burnout maybe?) As for co-workers, they are for the most part my temps and the Client supervision and this leads to the hardest part of my job. This is to say that the people who we hire in temporary position are marginal workers at best and yet the Client thinks they should be the cream of the crop. Very difficult to find any balance. The most enjoyable part is watching a project come to completion on time when people are looking for you to fail...just love a challenge! Ha!
Pros
overtime is availble fairly regularly.
Cons
distance of daily travel on i -75.