CMC Employee Reviews

Great place. I was the owner
Owner (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 11, 2017
My employees were great. I loved working with my clients and establishing relationships. I have a love for cars and it allowed me to have fun at work.
Pros
I ran my own schedule
Cons
Dealing with some of my employees
Good place to work and learn new things .
Net Developer (Former Employee) –  INSeptember 28, 2016
learned new technologies and management and co-workers are really good there is no hardest part but good place to work and learn new things. I felt sad when leaving but I have to because of my goal is to complete masters program and work in USA.
Desorganized Company
Medical Assistant-Floater (Former Employee) –  Lodi, CASeptember 13, 2016
The providers are very nice in Woodridge clinic.
Management is poor.D
RN is not very good, she yields at the MA'S.
The benefits are ok.
Organization is poor
This could be a wonderful place to work.
Customer Service and Accounting Representative (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLSeptember 6, 2016
I have learned a great deal about the internal accounting functions of a small company. It was exciting to think that I was working for a woman-owned company. I wish she had been more involved.
nice new renovations
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 24, 2016
was really something new for I enjoyed it and its location I had fun and learned a lot a new experience which was the high light of the job at genoa qol pharmacy
Great place to work for.
INTERN (Former Employee) –  ArkansasAugust 18, 2016
I was just a teenage intern when I worked in the office area at CMC Steel Arkansas however the staff was always helpful and professional. Co workers would always help answer questions.
Pros
Good atmosphere, everyone there is professional
Cons
None.
Great culture
Security Officer II (Current Employee) –  Huntersville, NCJuly 20, 2016
Great culture in providing the best customer service around. Best management team I have ever experienced. Co-workers are some of the best in the industry.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJuly 20, 2016
I make data entry for files every day and upload them in dropbox , is a simple work , and i have ability to do work hardest than that .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short break
Productive and learning experience.
Member, American Society of Echocardiography (Former Employee) –  University Hospitals of ClevelandJuly 7, 2016
Performing 5-6 onco-cardiology echocardiograms,
Great place to work and learn.
As a senior sonographer I am teaching my co-workers and enjoying doing that specially strain imaging technology and 3D.
Pros
Always learning experience
Cons
Healthcare benefits
Good job experience
Driver (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 20, 2016
Poorly managed, and pay was below minimum wage. The company had a great working environment but was poorly managed and caused a lot of confusion. I wasn't allowed to take a day off when i was diagnosed with pneumonia and my husband went through the same issue.
Pros
good experience
Cons
paid below minimum wage
Now that the building became a Section 8 building , there are more funds to use for the tenants.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Roselle, NJMay 23, 2016
Work is a like rollercoaster. Everyday there is a new adventure to deal with.

I learned how to deal with various types of senior medical issues.

I get along quite well with my management. Team play is the best formula for success.

I communicate with the super and the maintenance team everyday. I like my staff, which is important but not a must. Work satisfaction comes first.

The hardest part of the job is getting attached to the tenants and then they pass away.

The most enjoyable part of the job is making a positive difference in someone's life. It's done usually with laughter.
Pros
Helping people.
Cons
Dealing with death.
The people i worked with where top notch
literature fulfillment (Former Employee) –  office of distrubution centerMay 12, 2016
I enjoyed my job, even though the sales rep's could be very demanding, they didn't always follow the rules when sending me sample orders and trade shows. I sometimes had 2 days or less notice, they where to give a week. I loved the people I worked with.
Pros
I worked with a great group of people
Cons
management
great for new grads
Floor Nurse (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 12, 2016
I have learned so much on my floor and continue to learn everyday but this type of nursing is very draining and we are often short-staffed. It is a great place to start and get experience as we are a level 1 trauma center and get patients from across the state that need acute care.
Pros
great experience
Cons
short-staffed, work several holidays, work every 3rd weekend
A nice plesant place to work for patients
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 4, 2016
Overall I love the outcome of the job because of the different type of people I worked with especially when it came to the patients. A typical day at work would be very busy because not only did we serve patients and their families but for the doctors as well and talking to each one of them really made my day with the stories they would express to us each day. I learned that patience is very important and just sometimes giving a nice smile to people really go a long way in that type of environment. My co workers were very fun and funny people because we all came together as family just to make everyone feel comfortable and happy. I really didn't have to hard tasks at the job unless it had to do something with management because it was a big lack of communication skills between them and sometimes could make the job more difficult than what it is but I'm great with making the best out of things when it came to my job.
uncaring company treats employees with disrespect
Finishing Operator (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, OHMay 2, 2016
this company USE to be a good place to work but now the management has become distant and almost cruel. The do not value their employees any longer and treat people with no respect. Numerous employees with DECADES of loyal service are let go with no real reasoning. Unless you are married or related to someone in upper management, there is no job security. It is hard to focus on your job when being let go for no cause could happen any time.
Pros
most of the day to day employees are nice people
Cons
Extreme nepotism uncaring and unethical upper management
happy
estimater/sales (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMarch 19, 2016
none was happy I don't what to tell you money cutbacks was let go just the way things happen that's about all I can say how many words do I have to put in here
High turnover, no respect for employees
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Morganton, NCMarch 16, 2016
Not a good place to work. High turnover of nurses. High patient to staff ratios. Dangerous situations with no help and management does not want to hear about it. Harassment by management and nothing is ever done. He said, she said situations where certain people are protected. Many times at change of shift if the next group of RNs didn't like the assignments they would refuse to take report making you stay until the House Supervisor would resolve the issue and make them happy. That meant you may be there 2, 3 possibly 4 hours past shift change. Then you would get in trouble because of OT. But you cannot leave without giving report or you get in trouble for abandoning your patients. Hardest part of the job was dealing with the staff and management. Best part of the job was clocking out and going home.
Pros
Cons
Poor treatment of employees
Great employer and family man
Sanitation Technician (Former Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CAMarch 1, 2016
Owner passed away or I would still be working there. He ran a great company and knew how to get the most of his employees without the employees feeling like they were being worked hard. we wanted the company to succeed.
Pros
Great envirement
Cons
He passed away
It was an okay place to work
A rebar bend/cutter (Former Employee) –  Buda, TXFebruary 25, 2016
When i first started working there it felt like i was just on the spot no teachings was given to me i had to force my self to look at what the other employees were doing because none of the employees didn't know any english but after a few months it was okay but it was not a place to start a career in my eyes i always look for better and beyond
Pros
I had an okay paycheck
Cons
hardly any english was there
Fast Paced but learn a lot
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ansonia, CTFebruary 15, 2016
Data Entry, invoices, & proposals. Organize company functions & meetings.
Onsite work as well as office.

Accomplishments:
Set up office with new PC, printer, & installed software for more efficient organized work station.
Created, organized, and set up charts and receipts using Excel.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CMC. Our community is ready to answer.