CMG Employee Reviews

fast paced and tough
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHNovember 21, 2017
not a bad company entirely. It was fast paced and you were expected to work on your own throughout the day with little, if any, supervision.I would say that there are some things that could be improved upon but overall not a bad place.
Productive and secure
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul Park, MNOctober 28, 2017
Honestly, if you put your best foot forward and follow the rules, you will have pretty solid job security. They do not require any previous work experience or special skills, but the job will teach you many skills that will carry you upwards in the company.
Pros
two paid breaks and a lunch break, free doughnuts!
Cons
not always a lot of guidance.
Poor Management
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLOctober 22, 2017
Lack of management and work ethic. The company cared more about the people they worked with instead of the people who actually worked for them. I did not leave on bad terms.
Cmg is not a good company
maintenance welder (Former Employee) –  Panorama City, CASeptember 30, 2017
Typical company saying they had tons of work but couldn't produce the golden goose. Lazy workers who wouldn't own up to their own short comings. Managment was ineffective. Company was bloating their own numbers as well. Inventory control was non-existence. This company is a trash service company who quality all around is trash.
its an ok place to work
Customer Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLAugust 2, 2017
CMG didn't have enough hours for the amount of people they employed. Some days you work a set schedule and some days you have no hours! I'm looking for a stable position within a company!!
Friendly environment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 15, 2017
you weren't in any one area all the time. It was something different everyday. I didn't get to spend a lot of time with my family due to the long hours.
Pros
paid every week
Cons
Fun work place very friendly supervisors
QA (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLFebruary 21, 2017
I was able to build my customer service skills, I learned how to communicate over the phone and was able to learn how to multi task as well as computer skills.
Pros
Air conditioning comfortable seats
Cons
rude customers on the phones
Great people
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJFebruary 8, 2017
Great place to work . Everyday added a new and rewarding challenge We were all like family and treated each other with respect.
Pros
Great location
Cons
None?
CMG unfortunate events
IT Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLFebruary 6, 2017
This looks like a great company to work for but as you go you will notice poor management performance and your position will be affected in the long run.
Started good blowing $$$$$ away and now it's time to cut corners. I'll say typical for management not being able to look to what the middle man have to say.
Benefits
Cons
False accusations and bad judgement
Poor management but great experience
Substance abuse counselor/case manager (Current Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLApril 21, 2016
The turnover rate at this company is very disappointing. The company has poor management and organization. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with and the jobs itself is not difficult and can be rewarding. The hours are difficult to work with and the staff are underpaid.
Pros
Teamwork, patients
Cons
poor management, lack of organization, underpaid staff, hours
Do not work here
Agent (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 29, 2016
It's an outbound call center meaning you call random businesses asking for info to sell magazines. If you want to be hung up on, get cursed out and waste time, work here. Me personally it got to be too much. I understand the frustrations of the customers who had been getting calls from us day after day.
Pros
40 hrs/week
Cons
Annoying, pointless, parking limited, and dirty
Not too much to say
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Luling, LAFebruary 10, 2016
I did not work with this company long enough to have an opinion on there operations. They were not very involved with me as an employee.
Short but great
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 28, 2016
I wasn't hired in the company yet, but it was extremely busy and I absolutely loved it. really wasn't dealing with a lot of customers, so it was a slight difference.
EEO ,Compensation,Management and job culture well organized
Project Management (Former Employee) –  West Chicago, ILDecember 27, 2015
Friendly environment, management skill, enjoy working with this company, Provide good benefit, Professional services.
Pros
employee of the month
Cons
break for training
Patients are rewarding but the company is awful
Substance Abuse Therapist (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALOctober 23, 2015
This is corporate work at its best. The most important thing is the corporation not the patients or the staff.
This company wants to keep its doors open regardless of anything, there is really no advancement on quality work by quantity work is what makes the money.
This company is suppose to help substance abuse patients better themselves in all aspects of their lives, but they really could care less. It's all about what is best for the cooperation, not the patients or the employees that are paid by the hour.
Pros
There are none
Cons
micro-management at its best!
tightly knit nursing staff, zero room for career progression, decent pay and benefits, rough work hours but stable employment
FT LVN (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 3, 2015
arrive at 5am and begin inventory checks and stocking for the day, prepare take home medications and reports for the day, begin dosing at 5:30am and pretty much stay glued to a window until 12pm when re-stocking and reporting continues. The floating nurse for the day handles new patients and works with the onsite physician on new orders and patient assessments. Increased responsibility with every 30 days you are employed, lots to learn but pretty easy once you have learned the functions. Management stays out of the pharmacy where the nurses are at except when something goes wrong. Hardest part is ensuring that your patients are dosed correctly.
Pros
great team, job functionality & security
Cons
30 min lunch, very early hours, extended overtime on regular basis, new hire turnaround
good pay and benifits, good working inviroment
Heavy equ.operator (Current Employee) –  Ross, NDFebruary 17, 2015
Get directions for task at hand,start working at task on hand towards completion.Good people to work for and with. Long hours ,cold weather.
Pros
good people to work for and with
Cons
long hours and cold weather
good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTSeptember 26, 2014
This company was a very good to work for as a part time job. Liked this job and the people that worked there were fun to work with. management were easy to work with. HARDEST PART OF JOB WAS THE LONG HOURS DURING THE ACTUAL EVENT. the most enjoyable part of the job was being involved in the events and meeting a lot of different people.
Pros
all of it I liked
Cons
long hours when event was going on
Self Employed
Owner (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 19, 2014
Being self employed has a number of benefits but also a number of draw backs.
Pride of ownership
Control of schedule
and
Collecting of monies owed
Being on call 24 hours
Pros
Freedom
Cons
Lack of freedom
it was a good place to work
Phone Representative (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, PAJuly 9, 2014
typical day at work was relaxing and enjoyable.
what I learned was how to talk to people on the phone even if they were angry. I learned about balance transfers and credit interest.
management was polite and concerning.
my co-workers were the same as management.
The most enjoyable thing about the job was making sales and commission.
Pros
long lunches
Cons
no cell phones on the floor