CMI Management Services Employee Reviews

committed to excellence
Vice President/Chief Operating Officer (Current Employee) –  Gulfport, MSOctober 31, 2017
Committed to excellence
most enjoyable part of the is working with the patients and the teams who care for them. very challenging but extremely rewarding. an opportunity to make a difference.
Great place to work.
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 20, 2017
Family owned company. Everyone got along great. It was a pleasure to go to work everyday. On a daily bases I answered phones, helped the sales manager, general manager, and owner.
this is not the company i work for
Safety Consultant (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAOctober 5, 2017
This is not the company I work for, but it won't let me out of here till I write 150 characters, so here I go. Only forty more and maybe it will let me
Please dont apply here
contractor for cmi (Former Employee) –  Thibodaux, LASeptember 12, 2017
I have 7 years in the cable area and this is by far the worst company i have ever worked for. Simple as that please dont waste your time here, please just find something else.
Pros
Cons
all
Didnt like it.
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 8, 2017
Was not my favorite, kind of just throw you out there and expect you yo know everything. are bothered when you ask a question. was not my favorite job.
Productive and family oriented corporation.
Vice President & Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSJuly 20, 2017
CMI is an employee owned, productive and family oriented Corporation. CMI employees care about each other like family. CMI started in 1959. All the employees at CMI are team players that work well together.
Wonderful place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJuly 13, 2017
Best place to work at. Management really goes the extra mile and beyond to be helpful and make the place comfortable and exciting to work at. It's simply a great place
Pros
Environment, bonus, incentives
Okay place to work
Customer Service/ Collections Agent (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJuly 11, 2017
Okay call center, expect a lot for little pay. Work gets irritating after a while, a good place to temporarily work at while seeking better employment.
Great Place
Radiology Technologist (Current Employee) –  Aiken, SC 29801June 22, 2017
Learned a lot of new things. Always something different going on. Great hours. Love my supervisor. A great place to start your career. No complaints.
maintenance production machine shop
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJune 12, 2017
started out as an operator then got into maintenance worked on milling machines and drill heads ,lathes . did trouble shooting equipment ,fabrication welding and P. M. s
Pros
free coffee /doughnuts
Cons
went out fo business

Want to know more about CMI Management Services?

Ask a question
General Office
data office clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 25, 2017
Contract worker with Homeland Security in immigration dept reviewing fingerprints, FBI name check for criminal records and applications for visas and working closely with officers . Loved my field of work.
Pros
Government job
information of my opinion and job duties
Billing Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 17, 2017
A typical day for me at work love Mondays, mostly because the day goes by really quickly On a given day, during the early hours you will find me speaking to the clients also meeting with team members making sure everyone schedule is correctly also giving team members there stats and answering any questions they might have regrading the job . what have i learned from the job is ? i have honestly learn to have more patience with customer and explaining information over as many times they need me to, to understand there services also i learned not to take thing personal when customers are upset about there products or services. Work place culture it is pretty great. the most enjoyable part of the job is making the customer happy and knowing that i am helping customers
Pros
paid breaks, prizes
Cons
401k, PTO isn't available
out of business
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDMarch 13, 2017
This place is out of business, so this review is pointless, and it takes up too much of my time job searching, get rid of this review, so people can look for work.
knowing CMI
Debt Collector (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 7, 2017
it was great working to work with cmi easy going envoienment...work nature was little bit tough but the seniors and the lead n managers aregreat to help out their employers
Pros
pot lucks
Cons
had good break and fun
Exploring to new heights.
Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Aurora, CODecember 28, 2016
As a worker here the job was very inspiring .Twenty feet in the air with a hammer and balancing on trusses. I wanted to do more . Go out and become the one that people depend on. Knowing one could only so far in this career .
Pros
Having the previldge of framing multiple homes.
Cons
Distance between job site's.
Productive place to work
Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Seadrift, TXDecember 6, 2016
Great job just need to be closer to home and wish they offered per Diem for working out of town and guaranteed 50 hours a week.
Fun day at work always rewarded agents
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXNovember 13, 2016
Working at this workplace I learned how to deal with customers and have patience. This job was exciting and it was great people who I worked with. management was always interactive with agents which made the job extra exciting. The hardest part of the day was getting the customers that was angry. The most enjoyable day was when fiscal ended the prizes was giving out through drawings.
great learning environment
Functional Area Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 8, 2016
It gave me a great introduction to customer service and taught me leadership, people management, records operations. The hardest part was the contracting part; although secure, was stressful when it was time for contracting rebid.
Great pay loads of hours
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Compton, CAOctober 19, 2016
Great job great place to worm works great with school and trying to build a better person moving on in your life great times and work nothing big but better yourself.
Fun workplace with overtime and bonus
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXOctober 9, 2016
Debt collections is exactly how you picture it with people cussing at you or yelling at you daily but you also get people that really want to pay their bills and gives you the opportunity to make bonus.

The hardest part of the job is having to figure out which aggressive but not unprofessional approach to take with the debtors.
Some employees would not code an account properly causing us to call the same debtor that cussed us out earlier

Management was cool. Some were a little snobbish but ok. They really try to help you get the job down. They don't want you to fail. The company gives you 2 weeks paid training but that's just the basics... you learn more out on the floor.

Enjoyable part - They give away gift cards and different goodies from time to time. Also, available OT.

Company has great benefits and also owned by the employees. They arent like other debt collection agencies. They have morals and good ethics. The CEO is a Christian man and treats his employees well.
Pros
Available OT, Good people to work with
Cons
Phone system and being assigned to only one client to collect on