CMI Management Services Employee Reviews

Fast pace
Customer Service Representative/ Pay Roll (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CANovember 12, 2015
Fast moving job, very hectic working at the ports. Diveres are always on the move and need to be dispatched accordingly.
on its way down
Driver (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSOctober 21, 2015
the manager smokes and drinks in the building during business hours,has no desire to help the company grow with on-line sales or on-line purchases
Pros
730 till 5 monday thro friday
Cons
not willing to grow
Great Employer
Workman's Comp Senior Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, AROctober 3, 2015
Great Employer allowing work life balance. Employer gives you the tools needed to be successful in your current role along with great continued training opportunities.
Fun place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fife, WASeptember 23, 2015
Working with people from Yamaha was a great experience for me.
I thought i knew everything about warehouse jobs but i was wrong.
I dealt with different types of products from all over. Motorcycles to military, etc. My co workers were the type to get things done and go home. Management were amazing. Always going the extra mile to get what we need even when they know that we will be short of staff.
But we got the job done in team like fashion.
Pros
Team players
Cons
I had to move out of state
Ok Place
ICT Representative U.S.A. (Current Employee) –  Erie, PASeptember 13, 2015
Good place to work. No problems there.
I don't want to say anything more. Family oriented.
Great co-workers. Enjoyed the diversity.
Needs better management communication
Inbound Agent (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJuly 2, 2015
Has lack of communication, and leadership. No accountability on associates. Seems like a location for high school individual to just go and hang out.
admin assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 7, 2015
helping to make a company run from beginning to end. I enjoyed the people I worked with. Very flexible hours. Owner made the environment enjoyable. Made heavy workloads easier to tackle.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
large workloads
Productive and rewarding place to work.
Direct Support Personnel (Current Employee) –  Tazewell, TNJune 1, 2015
At CMI, I assist adults with disabilities. I take them to their doctor's appointments. I take them on daily outings in the community among other things.
Production and fun work environment
Owner, Adminstrator and Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMay 31, 2015
Our goal is to help local businesses obtain success and save money in knowing their day to day numbers as well as helping them to develop their plan for employees, insurance and taxes. We offer value added items in addition to our basic, desirable and affordable services, that help business to be streamlined and profitable. The people who work here are professional, driven, organized, people's people, communicable and fun to be around. It is a great place to work.
CMI was a good place to work.
Welders Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, VAMay 11, 2015
A typical day consisted of current job review, going over that day's particular needs of the job. I learned the importance of accuracy in work detail, and the need of following ALL safety procedures. Management was helpful and supportive in all areas of operation. Co-workers were pleasant to work with.The hardest part of my job there was ensuring the accurate fabrication of all parts needed for each particular job. The most enjoyable aspect of the job was seeing the successful completion and proper function of all equipment installed.
Pros
Experience gained, had freedom of break times.
Cons
There was no healthcare programs provided other than workers comp.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winona, MSApril 2, 2015
It was a great environment to work at and the other workers there are very sociable and friendly. I learned alot about working in an office, sometimes I would have deadlines to finish certain things. All in all, it was a wonderful experience.
Operator
engine block layer (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMarch 17, 2015
Cmi was a very great place to work because the company cared about each employee and made you feel like you wanted to work everyday.
Its a learning expericance
Bolt Up Fitter (Former Employee) –  POINT CONFORT TXJanuary 30, 2015
Best company so far really enjoyed work here. Wish I could of stayed but theres more money to be made. An way more thing to learn.
Absolutely LOVED working here. Great coworkers and boss!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Safford, AZDecember 27, 2014
You make copies, learn how to run different machines, impress customers, design small things such as birthday cards or fix pictures. Great environment. i greatly enjoyed working here.
Pros
fun, you learn a bunch, fun environment, great co workers, awesome bosses, welcoming atmosphere
Cons
wouldn't let you do homework even if there were no jobs to be done
Steady Workflow
Senior Case Manager - GL/BI (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXNovember 24, 2014
CMI is a TPA for Walmart and its insurance company. They handle all General Liability and Worker's Compensation claims. In addition, all property damage claims, medical claims, garage keeper claims are also handled by CMI.
Great Experience in the Culture Industrie
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Brooksville, FLOctober 29, 2014
Gave me great experience in learning new job skills, marketing esabilsment experience, Profit and loss.
I felt safe dispite the posibilities of danger in this area.
Corrections Officer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 7, 2014
The management staff made sure that the inmates treated all staff with respect at all times. Management always listened and to into consideration any concerns that the employees had.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
never knew what situation would arise with the inmates
Loved it
Crane Operator (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IASeptember 29, 2014
It was something different that I wasn't used o doing but the guys that worked there made the transition easy they walked you thru everything to make sure you knew what you were doing before they put you on your own. Loved it
Pros
great pay and people
Cons
none really
The job was a place I can learn from
Event Staff (Former Employee) –  Flushing, NYAugust 27, 2014
Productive place to work and learn how to deal with different types of walks of life.
Pros
able to meet tennis players and their fans
Cons
the assignment was short.
The job is great begining if you want to work in printing.
Feeder/Forklift Driver/Ship & Rec (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 24, 2014
I was feeding on 6/color Heidelberg with a coater same description as the above jobs as Feeder. Training on a 2 /color Heidelberg. I had to get registration and ran one over one black. I also had to load, unload paper load off trucks with Forklift. Also have cherry picking experience.