CMM Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Productive and great atmosphere
Administrative Assistant: PT (Current Employee) –  Oxon Hill, MDNovember 2, 2015
Owners are understanding of day to day problems. Contributes with assisting and training. Great benefits and they will work with you regarding hours and appointments.
Pros
Great place to gain Driver skills and Administrative office skills
Cons
Productive Accountant Firm
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAOctober 12, 2015
Detailed Oriented Staff dedicated to Serving Client needs During a somewhat difficult time in one's life. Staff works efficiently and thoroughly to ensure exhibits are accurate for depositions and court dates for the clients we represent.
Little or no training, very stressful.
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Oxford, CTOctober 21, 2013
Open the facility, prepare the floor for the arrival of first shift employees, create weekly production schedule, maintain calibration and preventative maintenance on equipment and update database. I would also shadow employees to learn the build of the particular device being assembled and find ways to improve productivity to help in lean manufacturing. I improved my CAPA and CR writing skills. My hardest part was trying to motivate the work force who received very little compensation and benefits. My most enjoyable part of the day was being able to work hands on with the tools and equipment.
Pros
work hours
Cons
training
Excellent job in a great industry
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 17, 2012
I sort, organize, scan, and complete metadata fields for complicated financial documents so that they can be quickly found in the online database as they are needed.

I also do data entry for various types of financial transactions to be used by the management for different financial analyses.