CMP

CMP Employer Reviews

Hard work but good pay
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Columbus, GAApril 18, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: layoffs
a very demanding job, with great benefits and great co workers.
Periodical Training, Excellent benefits
Senior Accounts Payable Associate / CMP (Former Employee), Manhasset, NYFebruary 9, 2014
Periodical Training, Excellent benefits, High volumn work, great working environment and goals are 99.9% accomplished
Wyndham a great place to work
Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 1, 2013
Pros: great benifits
love going to work is was like a second home great upper managment
Typical Day at wokr
Customer Service Week & Fun Committee Member (Current Employee), Augusta MaineJuly 15, 2013
Pros: can buy a weeks vacation
Cons: micro-manged
I start my day answering customer's calls. These calls vary from help with our online billing program, to setting up service and ending services for customers. I take payments over the phone, respond to customer's emails, and help customers with usage and billing concerns.

I have learned to put my self in the customer's shoes and try to understand – more... when they may have concerns with paying the bills or how long their power is going to be out.
This is also the hardest part of my job,because so customers can mean and angry, so trying to keep calm can be tough.

I love my co- workers and we help each other out with questions about the job or a process and we all get along great. So this is the best part of my job – less
This job was not for me.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership (Former Employee), Baraboo, WIOctober 22, 2012
Honestly, if you are not a competitor this job is not for you. You have to have the mindset to work in this field. I thought I'd try it out, and honestly I give all my old co-workers so much credit for doing what they do. It's draining and a very difficult job.
This was NXP
Chemical Mechanical Polishing Operator/Technician (Former Employee), East Fishkill, NYMarch 14, 2012
Pros: great place to work
Cons: closed all of us on the street
See NXP this is same company, worked in CMP before Facilies.
Manager (Current Employee), Jefferson City, MOMarch 1, 2012
All in all, a good workplace. Everyone knows what to do and when to do it. My main issue is that I'm working with family, not just one member, but 3. And one happens to be the owner.
Happy working
Process Engineer of Wafer (Former Employee), Hsinchu, TaiwanAugust 3, 2014
I always handle trouble goods and reduce the failure rate. If my crews has any problem, Ihave to get and resolve it. Most of my co-worker play with me after work, we like a big family. The hardest part of the job that only one thing. My boss likes to change his decision making. I have to think the feasibility or not. If not, I should to tell him, and – more... let him change it first. I like my job and my co-workers, because they let me think, – less
Working with my father-Bring your kid to work day
Inventory (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 1, 2014
Talk to customers, do inventory, keep the building clean. Cars auto parts job stuff.
Interesting and diverse work.
Senior Electrician (Current Employee), New Ross, WXJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: interesting projects
When I worked with Moroney Electrical the work was varied across all sectors including domestic, commercial and industrial applications. The work was to a high standard and it was a good company to work for with a good working relationship between the employer and the staff. This role involved a lot of decision making on site and a lot of liaising with – more... other contractors to ensure smooth running of the project.

With CMP a lot of the work is involved in Power Generation and Renewables including wind turbines and currently I am working in the Power Generation sector. – less
Tally ERP9 inv, Word, Excel
Account Assistant (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHJuly 20, 2013
Pros: full time
Cons: full time
CMP P. Ltd. is a Chemical Co. and i work in head office as a Account Assistant. i have done here Purchase, Sales, cheques printing, Credit Note, Debit Note, Journal Voucher, Payment, Receipt Entry.
Empresa agradável de se trabalhar
Ferramenteiro (Former Employee), Contagem, MGOctober 5, 2014
Pros: benefícios
Boa empresa para se trabalhar, onde ha oportunidades de crescimento profissional. Empresa organizada, com bons benefícios.
Arbeitsort
Unterstützung der Geschäftsleitung Deutschland (Former Employee), Feldkirchen, BYSeptember 12, 2014
nette Kollegen, Erfahrung, Auftreten in der Öffentlichkeit
mesma empresa
Recepcionista (Former Employee), Campinas, SPAugust 22, 2014
Pros: vale refeição incluso no salario
Cons: seguro ou convênios
Avaliação continua a mesma , setores diferentes mas mesma empresa.
Buen ambiente de trabajo
capturista (Former Employee), Monterrey, NLEAugust 20, 2014
Pros: seguro medico social
El lugar esta limpio,lo que mas me gusto es que habia buen compañerismo y nos dejaban tener ideas innovadoras
Empresa estruturada
operador de injetora (Former Employee), Contagem, MGAugust 20, 2014
Pros: refeição na empresa
Cons: asistencia medica não favoravil ao funcionario
È uma empresa boa de se trabalhar, com excelentes benefícios que estimula o funcionário , tem uma equipe de trabalho competente
Empresa competente porem um pouco desorganizada
Inspetor de Qualidade (Former Employee), Contagem, MGJuly 14, 2014
Pros: refeição na empresa
Cons: vale transporte, plano de saude
Empresa muito boa, com funcionários muito competentes, porem peca na falta de organização.Como entrei de estagio aprendi muitas coisas e cresci junto com a empresa.
Sobre a gerencia,bastante fraca,principalmente pelo fato de não saber motivar sua equipe de trabalho e não saber valorizar as pessoas.
Tive bastantes colegas que contribuíram bastante no – more... meu aprendizado e que sempre me deram todo suporte.
A parte mais difícil era mesmo a falta de organização, o que dificultava a realização de um trabalho bacana.
A parte mais agradável era o clima,o ambiente e o pessoal que estavam sempre tentando fazer a empresa o melhor lugar possivel. – less
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Enfermera en Centro Médico Pintado (Former Employee), VigoJune 10, 2014
Compañeros agradables, fue mi primer trabajo en este sector.
Empresa de grande porte com boa restruturação
Estágio setor de Orçamentos/Compras (Former Employee), Contagem, MGMay 26, 2014
Pros: refeição na empresa
A empresa atende principalmente a FIAT automóveis, sendo a mesma bem respeitada no ramo
Empresa agradável de se trabalhar, funcionários amigáveis e responsáveis.
Psicóloga (Current Employee), Coronel Fabriciano, MGMay 12, 2014
Pros: liberdade para a realização do trabalho.
Cons: baixo salário.
É uma excelente empresa para trabalhar, o clima organizacional é muito agradável, os administradores são pessoas maravilhosas.

1 2 3