CMP Employee Reviews in United States

CMP is awful and poorly run
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Carnegie, PAFebruary 18, 2016
I will put it this way. It's poorly run and management is terrible. It will continue to be terrible until management is replaced.
Pros
Cons
No communication, no accountability, micro managed, all people do is complain, and some residents are crazy.
I liked working at CMP. The peope I work with were the best. Very informativ
Mechanical Inspector (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 11, 2015
I liked working at CMP my bosses were great and I would still be working there but due to a turn down in the oil industry Most of us were laid off due to lack of work.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
Communication throughout the company was poor. Training was not as up to date as it could have been
Company went under
Field Service Mechanic (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXMay 3, 2015
They were not professional with there industry. I went out and rebuilt diesel motors in the field and the shop. The management was one person telling everyone what to do and not actually doing anything for his company.
Pros
NA
Cons
No bennifits
at least they have free parking
Office assitant (Current Employee) –  Columbia MDFebruary 4, 2015
If you want someone breathing down your neck 8 hours of your work day . This is the job for you ! Management does not care about their employees . Co-workers are ok . the hardest part of the job is coming in and being a hostile environment fro 8 hours . the most enjoyable part is when you finally are able to clock out and walk to you car :) .
Pros
free parking, lunch
Cons
poor managment
This was the company to work for
Assistant Prepress Manager (Former Employee) –  Manhasset, NYNovember 25, 2014
The owners of this company appreciated the people who worked for them, and created a family-friendly, collaborative atmosphere. Sad that it no longer exists.
Very busy clinic
LPN Internal Medicine Clinic (Former Employee) –  Bogalusa, LouisianaSeptember 23, 2014
Duties included; Drew blood, ran lab results on piccolo machine, Triage patients, accu tests, bone density scans EKGs, checked pts. INR and A1C, and HCG tests, U/A testing, IV therapy. I learned how to use all those machines. Management was great and understanding. Co-workers and myself worked as a team. Hardest part was learning all the different machines. Most enjoyable part was providing care for the patients.
Pros
1 hour lunches, and paid ot
Cons
sometimes worked up to 14 - 15 hours a day
Hard work but good pay
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAApril 18, 2014
a very demanding job, with great benefits and great co workers.
Pros
great pay
Cons
layoffs
Periodical Training, Excellent benefits
Senior Accounts Payable Associate / CMP (Former Employee) –  Manhasset, NYFebruary 9, 2014
Periodical Training, Excellent benefits, High volumn work, great working environment and goals are 99.9% accomplished
Wyndham a great place to work
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 1, 2013
love going to work is was like a second home great upper managment
Pros
great benifits
Typical Day at wokr
Customer Service Week & Fun Committee Member (Current Employee) –  Augusta MaineJuly 15, 2013
I start my day answering customer's calls. These calls vary from help with our online billing program, to setting up service and ending services for customers. I take payments over the phone, respond to customer's emails, and help customers with usage and billing concerns.

I have learned to put my self in the customer's shoes and try to understand when they may have concerns with paying the bills or how long their power is going to be out.
This is also the hardest part of my job,because so customers can mean and angry, so trying to keep calm can be tough.

I love my co- workers and we help each other out with questions about the job or a process and we all get along great. So this is the best part of my job
Pros
can buy a weeks vacation
Cons
micro-manged
This job was not for me.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership (Former Employee) –  Baraboo, WIOctober 22, 2012
Honestly, if you are not a competitor this job is not for you. You have to have the mindset to work in this field. I thought I'd try it out, and honestly I give all my old co-workers so much credit for doing what they do. It's draining and a very difficult job.
This was NXP
Chemical Mechanical Polishing Operator/Technician (Former Employee) –  East Fishkill, NYMarch 14, 2012
See NXP this is same company, worked in CMP before Facilies.
Pros
great place to work
Cons
closed all of us on the street
Manager (Current Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOMarch 1, 2012
All in all, a good workplace. Everyone knows what to do and when to do it. My main issue is that I'm working with family, not just one member, but 3. And one happens to be the owner.