CMT

CMT Employer Reviews

Was small company, when I left it was larger,
Company, foreman for concrete crews (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 7, 2014
Pros: liked the owner
Cons: since i liked the owner and he needed help starting company, i worked very cheap
Was a good company to work for, down side, but at the same time good employed many non-skilled people to train, which took time, on some very short timelines. But it was good in the end for the people needing skills
Life as a massage therapist
Private practice and Soulstice Spa (Current Employee), Rohnert Park and Santa Rosa, CAFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: control hours and days worked;
Cons: slow periods
I was born to give Joy to others. Since very young, my greatest function and default has been to serve. Whether performing a skit, making art, making food and most recently, giving massage therapy, the activities are not that different nor separate: they all are about creative Intention through the arms and out the hands for others' fulfillment and – more... happiness.

I run my own private practice out of two locations: residential outdoor garden/indoor studio, Santa Rosa as well my office in Rohnert Park. I usually see between 10-20 clients per week and continue to further learn a great deal how to be present, listening and assisting others. Hardest aspect of the job is managing their schedules, as people are busy, and stuff comes up. So far, all my repeat clients have been very gracious and responsible in respecting our time. Overall people are amazing and being with them in such a personal, intimate and therapeutic setting... well, I'm just so blessed and privileged. I love what I do and that is being excellent with everyone and doing my best work every session. – less
Friendly workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Greenville, SCDecember 13, 2013
Friendly workplace, small company, great location, you will learn how to work with others
good place to work
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Jackson, TNSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: good guys, safe work
Cons: slow work
Nice place to work , nice people clean building with overall good insurance.
Physically Active Workplace with Fantastic Crew Members
Production Assistant - 495 Productions (Former Employee), Murrells Inlet, SCSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: meals provided, medicine, and taking part in a nationally televised program
Cons: twelve hour shifts, stress to perform well under high stakes
Country Music Television contracted 495 Productions to produce a reality show in South Carolina. A typical work day was 12 hours with lots of work that needed doing, from taking out the trash to camera assistance including running tapes and holding lite panels on location. The co-workers were the best part, as we all became close friends and developed – more... seamless workflows. The hardest part of the job was all the heavy lifting and physical activity in the 95+ heat, but the most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that it was field work that kept me active and on my toes. – less
Can be busy but a good work enviroment
Summer College Intern (Former Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 23, 2013
My time was short with the company due to it only being an internship however, it seems like a good company to work in. The creative department was fun to work in and the people were nice.
very professional place to work
CMT (Former Employee), Kansas City, MissouriAugust 26, 2013
Pros: staff was great
team work, great people to work with, registering residents into computer,learning new computer programs
Productive and enjoyable
Truck Washer (Former Employee), TNAugust 19, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: not enough hours
i worked here while still in school so i would go in after school and i learned a lot about the trucks and how to work hard and the co-workers were friends and the management was good.
Go to work, do my job and go home. No Drama!
Claims Status Representative (Current Employee), New Port Richey, FLAugust 19, 2013
A typical day at work is doing the job I am required to do. I learned that no matter what kind of day you are having you just need to get through the day. I enjoy working in a friendly, peaceful environment. I have always worked with people I enjoy. Its all in how you present yourself.
Exciting career traveling to conventions and tradeshows nationally
Convention sales and marketing specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 14, 2013
Over the years I have had exposure to many different companies in just about every area of consumer trade. As a result, i have acquired knowledge most people never have the oppoetunity to be prevy of... I have expertise in products and services from pharmaceuticals and surgical equipment to the latest trend being showcased at the annual Consumer Electronics – more... Show(CES) or the most innovative building materials launched at The International Builders Show (IBS).
In conclusion, I can honestly say I am true jack of all trades. – less
Productive, hard working, Customer service oriented
CMT/ Associate/ Admin. Clerical (Current Employee), Marysville, CAMay 21, 2013
Pros: helping people
Cons: travel
I love working with people but I have experience working autonomously as well. I am very flexible. However time constraint with this career choice can be a challenge. Iife. have had lots of experience in a variety of roles through out my professional life.
Consumer's Activities of daily living.
Partner Behavioral Milestone (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOApril 24, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: health care package
I typical day at work would be; I would review the paper wrk for the past day to see if my client had expierenced any recent behaviors, and try to obtain an overall picture of my client may have been experiencing in the past day. This would assist me in making a better situation or scenario.
Exhilarating work environment
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: incredible learning experience 3 weeks paid vacation
Cons: no heathcare and no nyc branches
Assist the Client Services team by managing projects from inception through completion; assist the President in setting schedules, maintaining calendar and email, arranging and confirming meetings, Schedule VIP travel to include first class airline reservations, limousine services, and luxury hotel reservations. Provide travel folder to executive with – more... detailed itinerary. All travel arrangements reconfirmed prior to travel day. Assist Director of Client Services with account management duties, along with work on special events and other special projects directly with the President.

The hardest part of my job with CMT group was leaving. I absolutely loved my job, management, and all colleagues. It was incredible work environment along with a magnificent learning experience. I decided to move to New York City as it has always been a dream of mine. – less
Very personable
Recruiter (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 21, 2012
Maintained a very good relationship with immediate manager. She was very involved and extremely concerned with my work.
Great corporate benefits from Viacom
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMay 21, 2012
Love Healthmiles program
Great healthcare benefits
Summer Fridays - 1/2 day off
Variety of employee engagement programs
enjoyed being my own boss, as I am a self starter
massage therapist (Former Employee), delawareFebruary 16, 2012
Pros: make my own hours
Cons: no stability and health care
being a certified massage therapist, you have to be well organized, because you work from home. You also have no one to rely on but you to get work and follow through. You have to have display confidentiality, because you are dealing with people's personal information.
Sewing Machinist
Sewing Machinist and Stock Controller (Former Employee), Farnworth, BoltonMay 28, 2014
Pros: friendly environment, hard work.
Cons: n/a
Working at CMT was a good experience within an enjoyable environment. I learned determination, persistence, target driven, even working overtime when deadlines had to be met.

I work well in a team based environment, and working together to solve any problems.

I really enjoyed all of the job and i didn't find any part difficult.
i like sport
Community Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 13, 2014
I was working in cm t(community matters Toronto i learn a great flexibility in terms of working hours.i was very happy comfortable working with groups(team).the most enjoyable day is when the people are happy and playing with the kids.
i like sport
Community Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 13, 2014
FUN WORKPLACE FASCINATED BY CLOTHING AS TO HOW IT WAS ALL SET N PUT TOGETHER
RUNNER (Former Employee), Cape Town, WCJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: ja free lunches, but time sure flies while once at it, sad part is not be able to delivered dress/garments on time, .always room for error on garments., to lots of petty uncontrolable mistakes.
Cons: exactly long hours n lots of overtime..but the best part for meeee was delivering the garment
I LOVED THE JOB I WAS DOING LERNED ALOT PICKED UP ALOT..ITS HARD WORK WHEN DELIVERING CERTAIN STYLES U REALLY HAVE TO KNOW THE PROS AND CONS OF HANDELING MAKING CERTAIN TYPES OF STYLES OF GARMENTS/CLOTHING VERY IMPORTANT TO TAKE NOTE IN DETAIL OF CLOTHING SAMPLES SOMETIMES VERY EASY ON THE EYE BUT NOT AS TO MAKING THE GARMENT ITSELF SEEN ALOT..DRESSES – more... IS THE HARD PART TO MAKING..CANT BELIEVE THE DRESS I WAS PART OF IN PRODUCTION TAKEN UP ALOT OF OPERATIONS COULD TAKE UP LONG HOURS N DAYS TO MAKE IN TIME OF PERIOD. MANAGEMENT WAS STILL YOUNG TO GRASP THE ASPECT OF THE BUSINESS DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT WAS STILL A NEW AND UPCOMING BUSINESS WHICH AS 1 KNOWS ALOT OF CHAOTIC OUTCOMES VERY UNORGANISED STILL HAVING TO LEARNED ALOT IN THE BUSINESS FIELD WORKERS WASNT AT BEST OF TIMES TEAM PLAYERS COMPANY WAS VERY DESTINGTIVE IN THEIR RELIABLE WORKERS IN PRODUCTION FRONT..AND DEALING WITH CLIENTS ITS WAS VERY STILL RAW TO APPRECIATE THE BEST WORK DECISION WEN DEALING WITH CLIENTS AND EMPLOYER CONTRACTS AS TO THE BENEFIT OF ITS COMPANY AND ITS WORKERS ITSELF..VERY DISSAPOINTED IN THE FACT THAT SOMETIMES (HAPPENED ALOT)HAD TO GO HOME WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION...:(:(:( BUT WOT I LOVED MOST OF THE BUSINESS IS THAT THERES GREAT OPPERTUNITY TO WORKING ONESELVE UP IN THE BUSINESS LOTS OF OPPERTUNITIES TO SEE WOT YOUR MADE OF AS TO WOT IVE SEEN AND HEARD.. – less