With an outstanding reputation for service excellence, CN-Tec invites you to be part of an elite team that offer*s unlimited income potential. CN-Tec is a leading provider of strategic staffing and Information Technology consulting services for premier organizations. We are currently hiring for the following opportunity: Technical Recruiter
Do you posses good written and verbal communication skills? Have the ability to ask questions to learn about people and technology? Your primary responsibilities will include sourcing, pre-screening, and interviewing qualified professionals with the ultimate goal of developing long lasting relationships with candidates that are available for placement into open IT related contract and full time job positions. This is a unique opportunity to leverage your existing communication skills, tap into your creativity, satisfy your entrepreneurial drive while having a great time getting to know people We offer a competitive base salary, long term commission, bonus as well as medical, dental, 401(K) and opportunity for growth into management positions as we expand our network of CN-tec offices.
As a leading Business Consulting Services Company, CN-tec offers a host of technology-based services to meet the demands of today's dynamic business landscape. See our guiding principals at www.cn-tec.com for more information.
- Conduct interviews to properly assess skill set and competencies of candidates.
- Maintain, develop and utilize an existing database of candidates .
Conduct daily searches from the multiple job boards that are provided.
Assist the Account Executives by submitting candidates, documenting candidate profiles, checking references, and determining matches for open client engagements.
- Some recruiting experience is preferred, however strong interest and passion to be involved in the industry will be considered.
- BA/BS preferred.
- Familiar with aspects of Internet recruiting.
- An extensive professional network in the Phoenix area is a plus.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to articulate via the telephone and in person.
MOST IMPORTANT-PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- A high level of enthusiasm for building a business and a personal sense of urgency and capacity to overcome obstacles is a must.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities/projects and proven ability to develop relationships.
- Ability to critically assess candidates capabilities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to ask questions to learn about people and technology
- Good understanding of technology and how it is used
- Ability to listen closely and ask open ended questions
- Flexibility/Fast on feet
- Organized, Integrity, Self-discipline, Empathy and a strong desire to succeed
We offer a competitive base salary, aggressive commission plan, multiple bonus plans all combined for unlimited income potential. In addition, we offer medical, dental, vision, paid vacation/sick time and 401(K).