CNAC Employee Reviews

Caretaker
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 9, 2017
Great management, I loved patients, always was a joy to come to work, hard days of course but always got the job done correct by making sure patients were taken care of.
Paid well
Account Manager/Collector (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARJuly 17, 2017
I worked out on the filed communicating with customers and collecting payments. The hardest part of the job was repossessing the vehicles when you knew the customer was just going through a hardship. The work environment was good but not great. Sometimes management would focus more on the negative than the positive but I think that is pretty common anywhere you go.
Fast paced enviroment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAApril 1, 2017
I really enjoyed working as a collection manager, at CNAC we collected on auto loans and credit card portfolio's. There were long hours and it was very stressful environment. I excelled in this position as a customer service inbound representative.
Pros
Coffee
good money
Portfolio Manager (Former Employee) –  Harvey, LAJanuary 2, 2017
you can make really good money but the turn over rate here is extremely high in my opinion due to the frequent changes in policies and rules. the management sucks and the owner gives her pretty much full control over how the office is ran. she is rude and she will lie to get you fired if she doesn't like you or thinks that her job might possibly be in jeopardy.
Typical Collections
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 7, 2016
CNAC as with all jobs has the typical employment rollover rate. The compensation package at first sounds attainable till you are in the position, obtain the bonus and they rethink it and change it. Sadly, we were relocated to a new state with no notice.
Pros
My immediate manager is no longer there but she was great.
Cons
difficult to obtain bonus, base pay is minimal
Good company
Portfoilio Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, txSeptember 21, 2016
good company to work for just went out of business. customer service type collection job lots of interaction with customers. Fair chance for second chance financing
Terrible environment. A lot of pressure
Collector II (Former Employee) –  Elmgrove WisconsinAugust 27, 2016
I have work for this company 3 years, it could be a great place work, but because of the management at the Elm Grove location. It's a terrible place to work ,there's a lot of unneeded pressure from the top managers even though the collectors does a great job. The top 2 directors seems to like to throw their weight around. I would not recommend this company to anyone under the current management.
Pros
Pays ok
Cons
Unnecessary pressure on collectors. Talk to managers has a bully mentality
CANC is a great place to work
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Dundalk, MDJuly 25, 2016
Fast pace and rewarding. and provides great customer service.
A typical day at work consist of filing, closing contract deals and posting payments to customer accounts.

What I learned during my time at CANC was how to negotiate with insurance companies to maximize payoff amounts.

Management had an open door policy and was very fair to employees.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with deliquesce customer accounts. Customer was very confrontational.

The most enjoyable part of the job is approving a customer for credit.
Pros
Meeting different people
Cons
computer cliches.
Fun in the workplace
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 14, 2016
I love working with people, learning new things, and most of all I love being a huge asset for any company I work for. This company took pride in working together as a team to get to one main goal, money!
HOUSTON TX. High Stress and Too Many Hours. Other issues that make it impossible for your job to function successfully
Account Manager / Assistant Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 11, 2016
This job pays well but it's impossible to be successful due to service issues etc. You are dealing with clients that were unable to get financing at any other dealership. They are poorly underwritten to begin with and then put into cars in such bad working condition that the majority of them don't even stay running for a day after driving off the lot. It's a little hard to collect on a loan where the customer is unable to drive the car. There is no way to stand behind the product you're collecting on/ The owner has no management or people skills. With that being said, I feel sorry for him because he just doesn't understand where the problems are and he is totally unsupportive. The problems start with the purchase of non running cars at auction and contaminates every other part of the job. With all that being said, I will miss my overly stressed out co-workers and most of all Jack.the GM. They are some of the best people I've ever had the pleasure of working with.
Pros
pays good
Cons
too many problems that keep you from getting your job done
great
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INApril 8, 2016
start pay fun crazy exciting great location casual dress code late shifts management changes goals to frequently see thru cubicles
Asset Coordination
Asset Specialist (Former Employee) –  indianaMarch 14, 2016
This job was interesting and fun..although the manager and head manger where impossible to work for.. you would be one person doing the work of 3 and showing up everyday and it was never good enough...constantly getting rude emails from managent..unprofessional and constant put downs and critique ..insurance is no good..expensive high deductable
Pros
a pay check
Cons
management
Cnac
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 5, 2016
Great company to work for. I have worked here for almost 6 years and they have truly become my family. Everyone here looks out for each other. I have received 3 raises in matter of 6weeks.
Pros
Owner on location
Cons
only gets raises when manager ask for them
Great job, good for advancement if you're not me??
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDMarch 1, 2016
I love working here. It's a very positive environment and my co-workers are the best. There is a lot of advancement that happens within this company, however, I was stuck in a position for very long time without advancing, after requesting it several times. Each time I'd so interest, they would hire a new person to fill in for the position I wanted without even informing me...
Terrible environment
Collections Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Grandville, MIJanuary 23, 2016
A typical day is being asked to perform duties using personal phones in order to avoid written collections laws, and it was perceived as a game to anyone inexperienced. The owners are frauds and cheats.
Fast paced call center
Collections Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Carmel,INOctober 4, 2015
Very fast pace work environment . Fun work place with supportive team members. Numbers are the main focus . The most enjoyable part of the job is working with co-workers to create better solutions to help customers advance through program . The office began to consistently change schedules and procedures due to company's numbers.
Pros
Competitive strategies, daily incentives
Cons
schedules, constant switch of team
Strong purpose
Branch Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 25, 2015
Our company provides and opportunities and exceeds the expectations of many. I enjoy meeting new people everyday and I've learned that training is a big part of my success.
Pros
Possible Incentives
Cons
Retail Hours
Run of the mill used car joint.
Outside Collector (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJune 10, 2015
Worked here for a short period of time. I was an outside collector (aka repoman) I did not enjoy the nature of my duties primarily because its not in my nature to cause problems for people. this was just a job to me.
Pros
some good people there
Cons
pay, managment
Good Bonus
Account/Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 4, 2015
If you put in the work you will be rewarded. Collection here is eayh, the cars are up for repo after just 2 weeks so most customers will pay and the bonuses are $600-$3500 a month. You'll have no more that 200 accounts to work every two weeks with no more than 50 actually be delinquent
Pros
money and hours
Cons
upward mobility
Nice for extra cash
Field Agent-Sub contractor (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIFebruary 18, 2015
I worked with CNAC as a sub contractor. I did enjoy working with them. A typical day would be once I received the orders of people to find, I GPS their vehicle and go out looking for the delinquent buyer. I would sometimes have CNAC "ping" the buyer again if they are not in the location last "pinged". Once I locate the buyer, I have them speak to CNAC then move on to the next order. If I don't find the buyer but find the car, I VIN and plate the vehicle and leave a note on the windshield, taking pictures for proof of service.
Pros
Extra cash
Cons
Some times dangerous, and receiving 1-9 form at the end of the year, instead of having taxes deducted.