CNH Industrial Employee Reviews in United States

productive fast pace and comfortable environment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  New Holland, PAAugust 13, 2016
working at CNH has been a great experience for me ive learned alot about production and learned a lot about the company i like the co workers i had they would work as a team and eveyone will motivate us to work harder if i had to choose i will go back my most enjoyable part of the job was having overtime and earning time and a half and double time in a half on suday
Pros
good benefits
If you're looking for a job and their hiring go for it.
Logistics/ Assembler/ Repair/ Machining (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WIAugust 5, 2016
Started as a floater and worked anywhere help was needed. As a floater I would help everyone out anyway I could. Fixing unfortunate problems we had on the assembly line. Tapping and dying, switching parts. I would also relieve co-workers of their jobs for an uncertain amount of time. I also work very closely with management and upper management and engineers to improve process and break down numbers. I worked in logistics ordering, receiving, and delivering parts to needed areas.
Pros
Climate controlled
Cons
Management, CEO, Union, compensation.
CNH Warehouse
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 13, 2016
Typical day at work was usually noisy and busy. I learned how to package parts, how to drive a forklift, and responsibility. Management was fine. Got along with co-workers. Hardest part was dealing with heavy parts. Most enjoyable part was communicating with my co-workers.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Long Shifts
Enjoyable work place with excellent coworkers
Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  New Holland, PAJune 3, 2016
CNH is a great company to work for and the people you work with are amazing. It is the ultimate team experience. My typical day included arriving to work at 8 am and leaving a little after 5 pm. I was never micromanaged - that had to have been the most enjoyable part of my job. I planned on what needed to be done on my end and because of that, I was able to be more productive.
Challenging
North American Cataloging Manager (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIApril 24, 2016
Manage 22 Cataloging authors that create parts for all AG and CE Commercial products.
Patience
Working with EU as nothing for them is a sense of urgency and on their time
Hearing Dealers say the catalogs are getting better and they like using NGPC
Pros
Good company to work for
Cons
economical affect on the industry
meh.... leaning toward bad
Purchasing (Current Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILApril 22, 2016
Very large company so there's good & bad with that...
normally pay is good with big companies but here salaries have been stagnant for years & bonuses have been dwindling.

Decent benefits
overall good people to work with...

Mid level managers are good folks for the most part stuck in bad situations as the management one level up from them is pretty feckless...
A Hidden Gem
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Goodfield, ILApril 15, 2016
I have never worked for a company with the benefits of a large organization but the feel of a family-owned business. They offer a lot of fun events like Family Day, euchre tournaments, Frisbee golf, employee luncheons, etc. Benefits are excellent; 401K with match is best around.

The most difficult is work-life balance. I love the people I work with and am thankful to be part of this team. We work hard but it's worth it in the end. The most disappointing part is that people don't know we are here in Goodfield, IL.
Pros
Management are aligned and care about their people; Benefits
Good Pay
Lead Operator (Former Employee) –  Grand Island, NEMarch 16, 2016
They have very good pay and is worth working to give yourself some good experience working fast pace. It has been slowly taking a turn for the worse but still decent to work here.
Nice place to work but overly Micro Managed,
General Experience (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIMarch 9, 2016
Management makes on the fly calls and has no knowledge of how to run areas efficiently on a daily basis. Every area seems to be "Micro Managed" by upper management due to the lack of knowledge and ability by shop floor supervisors. Numerous safety issues throughout the plant, a lot of jobs are "ergonomically incorrect" which cause many injuries & the company tries to write off as non job related injuries. Other than these issues it can be a good place to work which has decent benefits and great co workers.
Pros
decent benefits, paid vacation & personal days, paid holidays, pension & 401k plan
Cons
Poor management, job safety, management only cares about numbers not quality, job security
OK for first job
Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDFebruary 20, 2016
Pay is mediocre, 401K is only above average benefit. No advancement possible unless someone leaves or retires. No pay increases based on ability or productivity. Raises are very infrequent or non-existent. Expected to work overtime or crazy night/weekend hours with very short notice due to poor planning at management level and get reprimanded if you can't. Don't invest much in employee development. Expected to be a subject matter expert with no formal training. Almost 1-to-1 managers to peons in many departments. Bureaucracy is though to wade through many days. Don't treat contract or agency employees very well.
Pros
Fair amount of variety of tasks
Cons
Management, people policies, people development
Avoid Finance team at Racine West
Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIFebruary 10, 2016
The management is so bad in accounting that they can't keep a CFO. The third one in 2 years just started. There is a supervisor for every 2-3 employees and they are all in competition to outdo the others. It's very cutthroat and tense there all of the time. It used to be a great place to work but now the agriculture market is crashing and everyone is out for themselves. The smart ones are leaving CNH. They have done away with the annual bonus and the employees have not gotten raises in 4 years, not even for internal promotions.
Pros
Free feminine products
Cons
Can't trust management, no raises, babysitter atmosphere
Productive and fun work place
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIFebruary 2, 2016
I had a great time working for this company. The work was challenging and a good expireance. My co-workers were fun to be around.
Pros
there was lots of overtime
Cons
lay offs
Productive Multinational company
District Business Manager for the NOLA Region (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLJanuary 27, 2016
I enjoyed working with the various nationalities and countries my clients and management were located.

Excellent co-workers and management.

Hardest part of the job is the delays in getting things done.

Most enjoyable was finally obtaining my first deals on paper with new and existing markets.
Pros
Mobile and company credit card
Good Job
Production Supervisor/Welding Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDDecember 28, 2015
Supervisor for 40 people
10 hrs a day
Nothing hard about j0b
co- workers great
Working with people
Management great
Pros
Great place
Cons
Steady work if you can keep up production
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, INNovember 11, 2015
The company is working to improve the work environment with added safety but in desperate need of good training and accountability for errors.
Pros
Steady work even with seasonal issues.
Cons
No accountability for daily errors and little desire to change.
Multi task-Accomplish many projects at once.
Dealer Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 5, 2015
Dealer Development Manager

We manage our dealer network and support our sales managers in the field by providing experience and knowledge.We also help our dealers with their annual business plan and 3 year sales forecast.
Pros
We manage our time and task independently with no supervision, have a great team to work with and we are very productive.
Cons
Would like to have more products to satisfy dealer needs.
You make what you can of it
Director (Former Employee) –  North AmercaOctober 25, 2015
Good place to work with excellent benefits. Very large global company that is sometimes difficult to get things done. Fiscally conservative and very lean.
Fast Environment
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILSeptember 26, 2015
Work place is not well structured but there is a lot of scope to learn in the fast paced environment. Does not treat contract employees with dignity.
Stable global organization.
Service Technical Instructor (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, GASeptember 21, 2015
CNH Industrial is a global company with growth potential in the equipment industry. Great corporate culture, and a desire to get the job done correctly.
Pros
Good benifit package
Cons
Lack of top down communication.
New Product development and Current Product Management
Quality & Reliability Specialist (Former Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILSeptember 20, 2015
All about numbers
No support for personal or professional growth
I learnt to work with the international diverse team of managements and engineers
Pros
EXPAT assignment
Cons
No support for personal or professional growth