CNH Industrial Employee Reviews

Great people to work with especially Green Bay Packer fans
Senior Sybase Database Administrator Sybase (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJune 21, 2017
Review daily maintenace for the database servers.
New additional monitoring needed for database data and log space.
Very cooperative and fair management. Always complimentry.
Working from home allowed me interact with all types of people at all times of the day and learn from there support tasks and troubleshooting.
Great using gotomeeting allowed full interaction world wide with entire group of 30 + on a daily/weekly basis.
Coordination between the different geographical locations for scheduling tasks.
Meeting people from all different cultures and backgrounds and know that we all can work as one unit when needed.
Pros
Working with all different people around the Globe
Cons
Having to travel to Wisconsin once a month
all around good place to work. pay could be better
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 20, 2017
it is a decent place to work. the other benefits are good with a little below average pay. I was not in agreement with management with how they ran the company. the people I worked with on the floor was good peope.
Not good
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INJune 14, 2017
I've now worked at cnh two separate times. The first time from may 2014- January 2015 and I loved it. The most hours I worked a day was 10 which isn't bad. I knew at the beginning of the week if I had to work a Saturday. If the weather was hot we had longer breaks and we're given ice cream and popsicles. Our managers were awesome and we were a close crew which is why I saw no problem in going back. I started back January 2017 and last night was my last night. We were working 12 hour days with a mandatory 8 hour shift on Saturday. It's ridiculously hot and we were only offered water. The management is awful, there is no communication with the employees. It's near impossible to move up. There's no appreciation for the employees. No matter how well you're doing you're always told to work harder and faster. The turn over rate is insane and we were severely short staffed. All in all in was a horrible experience. This job would be good for someone with no life and no family.
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
Needs a lot of improvement through management
Welder (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IAJune 14, 2017
Good place as far as benefits. Needs improvements through management and getting things fixed as far as fixtures and other equipment. Management also needed to do more at recognizing people who would get their work done and done right.
A lot of travel
Precision Field Sales (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIMay 20, 2017
Be prepared to wear multiple hats without direction. No compensation enhancement, if you want a raise take another job. Some recognition for doing your job well would be appreciated.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Compensation
Soul Sucking Management
Welder (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IAMay 2, 2017
They have no cares about your home life or anything that you do at home. They try to make you think they care but they could care less, I'm glad I no longer work here.
Focus
Packing and Shipping (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INMay 1, 2017
When working in CNH you have to always remain focus and know how to move at a fast past but also making sure you placed things in the right area. Everyone friendly and helpful.
Fast paced friendly place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 22, 2017
The work was pretty enjoyable. Small friendly crew. Management was ok. They kept us updated on company issues but lacked on communication in day to day activity.
Pros
Cross training on equipment
Cons
No room to move up
Fun atmosphere
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INApril 21, 2017
I loved the job at cnh, it was a great place. Enjoyed working there just had some problems with a few employees wish i didnt. Learned new things every day. I was a packager then moved to allo then moved to auto bag then was a qc for a few. Loved learning new jobs everyday.
Pros
Great pay. Loved the job
Cons
Short breaks
Stay away!
Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILApril 18, 2017
Long hours and no raises. PLM process is a joke and upper management refuses to change it. No teamwork because everyone is trying to avoid having "their turn." was here for 5 years doing same thing and was told it was my turn to be on the bottom. Make sure if you interview you talk with not only the recruiters and HR but ask the manager about the process.
Pros
The products are cool!
Cons
Work hours, pay, upper management

Want to know more about CNH Industrial?

Ask a question
Good Place to Start and End Career - Purchasing
Buyer (Current Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILApril 17, 2017
They may start you off at desired pay, but don't expect a pay raise ever as it is not their policy to do so. 401K is best in industry the only plus at CNH. Bonuses are pretty weak for this industry. Forced ranking system to evaluate employees, so out of 20 exceptional employees in your group, 3 will be considered good, 14 average, and 3 poor, yes you will be considered a poor employee even if it's not true. Which negatively affect your small bonus, even if it's not true and you will get some unfounded excuse as to why....they will blow the smoke right up your rear end. Been here for approx. 7 years and will be leaving very soon. Sounds like multiple other employee are planning the same. So, if you would like to start your career at CNH opening are always available due to high turnover and management is okay with that. Shows you how little they value their employees.
Pros
401K, Nothing else
Cons
Forced Ranking, NO pay raises, SMALL Bonuses
Traditional corporate culture with advancement opportunities
Quality Product Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILApril 10, 2017
Great ability to advance and be rewarded for success. Hard driving global culture, working across many different time zones. Focus on results and effective leadership skills.
Great, if you love mandatory overtime 98% of the year.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  IndianaApril 5, 2017
Horrible work/life balance!

Applicants beware! Employees work 60 to 80 hours per week and supervisors have to be there a half an hour before and after the employee's shift times.
Used to be fun - not any longer
Technical Writer II (Former Employee) –  New Holland, PAApril 5, 2017
CNH used to be a fun place to work. Now they are focused on bottom line numbers with little regard for employee satisfaction.
CNH is almost obsessed with promoting their wellness program. This might look good but extra rewards are given to those overweight who are working to lose weight. This short changes those of us already in shape and at the proper weight.
Variety
Sales (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIApril 3, 2017
There are a variety of options at this company. while some departments are very obvious about who they are willing to promote/advance, there do come along other opportunities for other people.
Good pay, union is a joke, no support,ect
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IAApril 2, 2017
If you don't mind working for a company where there is no Union support, CO workers have absolutely no respect for you, your always walking a thin line and never know if your working a full day or overtime or weekends till last minute, and try not to get hurt that takes forever to get taken care of.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Everything else
Great emphasis is put on WCM
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Goodfield, ILMarch 29, 2017
A successful employee must embrace the culture of WCM (World Class Manufacturing) practices. Job reviews will be centered around submitted documentation showing the work spent on WCM. MI (Manufacturing Index) is used to gage the health of the manufacturing floor. If you love paperwork on steroids this is the place to work.
Poorly ran and have little respect for employees
Project Manager II (Former Employee) –  Burlington, IAMarch 22, 2017
CNH does not value employees, advancement and opportunities are non-existent. My position was deleted within 4 months of being hired. In 4 years went through 4 re-organizations. Culture is resistant to change, not welcoming to new hires. Not a good company to work for.
A company to work for!
Quality Inspector / Lead (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INMarch 16, 2017
I worked at CNH for 12 years. I started in the distribution center as a picker and ended up in the receiving materials center as an Inspector. A typical day was going in and inspecting material to ensure it was conformant to CNH standards and to help answer questions from packagers and Supervisors. I learned how to read blue prints and how to use inspection tools which was very interesting to say the least. I couldn't have asked for a better Supervisor, OPS manager and head of QC NA. It was a great environment to work in and everyone worked together as a Team! The hardest part of the job was when one would be assigned the "On Call" for the day. Sometimes it seemed that there wasn't enough time in the day to get everything done. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I absolutely loved what I did! Great team and management. The best work environment I've ever experienced!
Pros
Great incentives to boost moral and work ethics. The company is very genourous during the holidays.
Cons
Can't think of any.
Productive and fun work place with limited growth
Web Specialist Contractor (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIMarch 7, 2017
I always looked forward to work day knowing that communication would be capable across all levels of management including internationally. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the opportunity to take part in other sections of internal communications and being able to contribute to those projects.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CNH Industrial. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval