CNH Employee Reviews in United States

Revolving door, ups and downs with the AG industry
Welder Robotic (Former Employee) –  New Holland, PAJune 10, 2016
Used to be a great place to work according to the lifers in the plant who always spoke of the Sperry New Holland / Ford New Holland days.
Now the company is in the grip of the Fiat group and has gone though several internal and external changes though out the AG group.

Hired as a temp. it was the "only" way to get hired full time.
Later company started hiring direct through PA. Careerlink Job Service, bypassing all the currently working temp. workers

Gave them my notice two weeks later, and the simpletons had the nerve to ask why I was quitting.
Pros
Discounts on company equipment, salary and benifits for full time employees
Cons
Working as a temp. layoffs
Unpleasant working environment
Logistics Tugger/Forklift (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIJune 1, 2016
Very little regard for their employees, which could be because they do not respect the Union. The wage is minimal for the type of work that you do. You never know if you will be working from one weekend to the next which takes away from family. The management are not quality people and need lessons on how to run a business.
Great team environment
autobag (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, PAMay 16, 2016
A typical day at work would be to go to my station in autobag, grab an order of parts, type in their information into the computer, and bag each individual part at a fast pase.
Pros
able to leave for lunch
Cons
12 hour shifts
great
Seal Operator (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INMay 14, 2016
It was a really fast paced reliable job. I loved the work and the pay. The supervisors were amazing. I sealed and packed the product. Ten hour day and four days a week
enjoyable work place
assembler/builder/packer (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIApril 26, 2016
a meeting for five min. start at 6 break at nine lunch at noon day over at 2 30 was laid off great people axle line push a unit to area test the unit if passes push to next station
productive
forklift driver (Current Employee) –  RacFebruary 4, 2016
I have learned alot at this company, i learned that i have the freedom to change my job to work for me, i have learned how to successfully multi task, I have learned how to order parts, i have learned how to be an pool man, in which you have to know all the jobs on the line so you know what those jobs need on a daily basis.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
short first break
Great company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILJanuary 12, 2016
I worked here for 9 years, it was a great company to work for. I loved my co-workers and the work I did. It was a shame the business division had to close.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Divison closed
Good Company - Nice benefit program
Parts & Service Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  New EnglandOctober 7, 2015
Biggest issue is career development. The company takes good care of it's people but the path to move up in the company has been challenging from a field position.
Pros
Education
Cons
Mobility
Great company with great people
CCH Lab Test Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Burr Ridge ILOctober 1, 2015
I enjoyed my time there. I learned a lot about engineering from some great and knowledgeable people. I also had a lot of fun.
Productive place to work
Tractor Assembler (Current Employee) –  Sturtevant, WISeptember 4, 2015
I worked on assenbly line and work and trained other team players. I liked my team and we all worked together to get the job done right the first time.
Pros
short lunches
Cons
very good pay
Long, hard days with very little satisfaction.
WMS Team (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INAugust 27, 2015
You have to go in early in the morning and do the same thing over and over. It was a very unsafe place to work and the management didn't care to take the steps to make it safer. They wouldn't enforce any of the rules.
Pros
Worked with fun people
Cons
charged you for smoking, no job security, unsafe
Poorly Managed
Floor Packer (Former Employee) –  lebanon, inJune 11, 2015
Management on every level is both poor and lazy. Equipment is poorly maintained, training is virtually non-existent, and mandatory overtime can be given with little to no notice. Good luck to temps actually getting hired on full time as well. Some have been there over a year and work super hard. The place is highly understaffed and new temps hardly ever stay as the environment is toxic.
Love the idea of riding all equipment pulling orders an doing it in a timely fashion.
Equipment operator (Former Employee) –  Doraville GaJune 9, 2015
A typical day at the office starts at 7;30 when we do our morning stretches. Getting loose an alert is one thing that was a must do for us at starting a shift. Checking equipment was always second, because no one wanted any injuries to occur in the work place.Management took pride in helping you in any way they could at making you job as easy as possible. The co-workers always chipped in when another needed a helping hand, with no problem. The hardest part about my job was leaving at the end of the day, when you've had so much fun with your co-workers an the teamwork that they share.
Toxic environment and poor / weak management
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Wichita - KSJune 2, 2015
I enjoyed the technical aspects of the job but was inundated with a lot of (some frivolous) collateral responsibilities. Management is very heavy handed. It was not uncommon for employees to have their job threatened and be thrown under the bus. Salaried professionals were not treated like salaried professionals. Yearly reviews and achievement of goals were very subjective and used against the employees. I didn't trust my department manager any farther than I could throw him. The only way to survive in my department was to hold a key position or join the manager's clique. I honestly arrived at the point where I didn't care, dreaded going to work and felt it would be a blessing if they just fired me. It was time to leave and I'm so glad I did.
Pros
Technical aspects of the job.
Cons
Lack of loyalty, poor / weak management, heavy handed management.
Poor mangement
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Sturtevant, WIMay 22, 2015
Great co-workers, but management was terrible. Hardly ever received bonuses. Poorly ran factory. Worked ourselves out of a job.
Good company to work for
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILMay 21, 2015
I believe CNH is a good company to work for. The benefits are very good. Pay is good. No raises. Normally 8 hour work day with hour lunch.
daily work
packager (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INMarch 18, 2015
this was warehouse job, it was hot and sweaty all day! my coworkers were all different kinds, and the hardest part was learning the factory work!
Very bad selfish manager and senior
Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILMarch 6, 2015
I worked this company. I think the manager and upper manager just want to kee their job secure and do not respect any engineer' job. No promotion and salary raise. Mangers and directors do not encourage hard work. They do not care about the company. They are just too selfish to keep their position and flatter the upper management. Always criticize the engieer's work and they think it will secure their job which is ridiculous.
Pros
bad manangers and directors
Cnh
Packer (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INFebruary 6, 2015
i absolutely loved my job at CNH. You make friends their who want to guide you to be the best that you can be and achieve your goals. Everyone is friendly and you get along great with everyone. Work hard and work smart!
Fast paced work days
Picker/Packer Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INJanuary 24, 2015
This job was a very busy job. While I picked using the cherry picker, it was important that detail was a priority. It was important that we get the customers orders done that day. There were often times we had to work 12 hour shifts to insure we get it done. the training process was very detailed and helpful. Overall, this was a good environment to work in.
Pros
promotions, overtime, good management, forklift certification
Cons
no benifits, people quit often leaving us short handed

2.9