CNH Employee Reviews

Productive build tractors
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIJanuary 17, 2017
CNH is an alright place to work, you have a week to learn your job when you start, be prepared to work hard, depending on the job you have. We work 10 hour days Monday thru Thursday and sometimes we work on Friday for 9 hours...Could be a little more organized in how they deal with the placement of the parts..We are an union shop..UAW local 180...
Pros
Nice pay, some what good benefits
Cons
You get bounced around when you first start working there, management could communicate more
Construction, and farming equipment
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIDecember 7, 2016
Fun to work with! People all down to earth, and always welling to help you out.
Was trained and had the experience of learning about farming equipment, and climb on them and start up the engines.
Great opportunity to learn something new.

I would still be there if the economy had not crashed in 2008.
Pros
Opportunity to learn about the machinery.
Cons
Economy crashed.
Loved my job and co workers
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIMarch 14, 2017
It was a job I loved I worked there for 8 years as a temp and 6 as an employee. I worked with a great bunch that worked together. I learned a lot of things about the business on the Agricultural side and Construction side.
Pros
Great Team Work
Cons
Never know when your position will be eliminated
Good experience in tractor field. worked with great fellow employees.
Assembly Line/QA Assurance (Former Employee) –  Racine, WINovember 15, 2016
Fast pace work. Worked as a team. Enjoyed working with the company. Learned a lot about assembly of the tractor. My fellow employees co workers we worked as a team. I was in inspection and quality assurance. I enjoyed working there.
fast paced and easy to learn
Receiving Associate (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, INNovember 7, 2016
I enjoyed Work there for 3 years. I liked the people I worked with. I learned a lot while I was there. When I worked there the managers were great to work with.
Revolving door, ups and downs with the AG industry
Welder Robotic (Former Employee) –  New Holland, PAJune 10, 2016
Used to be a great place to work according to the lifers in the plant who always spoke of the Sperry New Holland / Ford New Holland days.
Now the company is in the grip of the Fiat group and has gone though several internal and external changes though out the AG group.

Hired as a temp. it was the "only" way to get hired full time.
Later company started hiring direct through PA. Careerlink Job Service, bypassing all the currently working temp. workers

Gave them my notice two weeks later, and the simpletons had the nerve to ask why I was quitting.
Pros
Discounts on company equipment, salary and benifits for full time employees
Cons
Working as a temp. layoffs
Unpleasant working environment
Logistics Tugger/Forklift (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIJune 1, 2016
Very little regard for their employees, which could be because they do not respect the Union. The wage is minimal for the type of work that you do. You never know if you will be working from one weekend to the next which takes away from family. The management are not quality people and need lessons on how to run a business.
Great team environment
autobag (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, PAMay 16, 2016
A typical day at work would be to go to my station in autobag, grab an order of parts, type in their information into the computer, and bag each individual part at a fast pase.
Pros
able to leave for lunch
Cons
12 hour shifts
productive
forklift driver (Current Employee) –  RacFebruary 4, 2016
I have learned alot at this company, i learned that i have the freedom to change my job to work for me, i have learned how to successfully multi task, I have learned how to order parts, i have learned how to be an pool man, in which you have to know all the jobs on the line so you know what those jobs need on a daily basis.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
short first break
enjoyable work place
assembler/builder/packer (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIApril 26, 2016
a meeting for five min. start at 6 break at nine lunch at noon day over at 2 30 was laid off great people axle line push a unit to area test the unit if passes push to next station
great
Seal Operator (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INMay 14, 2016
It was a really fast paced reliable job. I loved the work and the pay. The supervisors were amazing. I sealed and packed the product. Ten hour day and four days a week
Great company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILJanuary 12, 2016
I worked here for 9 years, it was a great company to work for. I loved my co-workers and the work I did. It was a shame the business division had to close.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Divison closed
Love the idea of riding all equipment pulling orders an doing it in a timely fashion.
Equipment operator (Former Employee) –  Doraville GaJune 9, 2015
A typical day at the office starts at 7;30 when we do our morning stretches. Getting loose an alert is one thing that was a must do for us at starting a shift. Checking equipment was always second, because no one wanted any injuries to occur in the work place.Management took pride in helping you in any way they could at making you job as easy as possible. The co-workers always chipped in when another needed a helping hand, with no problem. The hardest part about my job was leaving at the end of the day, when you've had so much fun with your co-workers an the teamwork that they share.
Poorly Managed
Floor Packer (Former Employee) –  lebanon, inJune 11, 2015
Management on every level is both poor and lazy. Equipment is poorly maintained, training is virtually non-existent, and mandatory overtime can be given with little to no notice. Good luck to temps actually getting hired on full time as well. Some have been there over a year and work super hard. The place is highly understaffed and new temps hardly ever stay as the environment is toxic.
Long, hard days with very little satisfaction.
WMS Team (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INAugust 27, 2015
You have to go in early in the morning and do the same thing over and over. It was a very unsafe place to work and the management didn't care to take the steps to make it safer. They wouldn't enforce any of the rules.
Pros
Worked with fun people
Cons
charged you for smoking, no job security, unsafe
Very bad selfish manager and senior
Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILMarch 6, 2015
I worked this company. I think the manager and upper manager just want to kee their job secure and do not respect any engineer' job. No promotion and salary raise. Mangers and directors do not encourage hard work. They do not care about the company. They are just too selfish to keep their position and flatter the upper management. Always criticize the engieer's work and they think it will secure their job which is ridiculous.
Pros
Bad manangers and directors
Fast paced work days
Picker/Packer Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INJanuary 24, 2015
This job was a very busy job. While I picked using the cherry picker, it was important that detail was a priority. It was important that we get the customers orders done that day. There were often times we had to work 12 hour shifts to insure we get it done. the training process was very detailed and helpful. Overall, this was a good environment to work in.
Pros
promotions, overtime, good management, forklift certification
Cons
no benifits, people quit often leaving us short handed
a mature inviorment
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INDecember 21, 2014
It was a good job. A typical day at work is being on equitment and picking orders that needed to get shipped out, U learn a lot about patients in this job. Like when other people are picking in the same isle as u, u will have to wait till they are done. Some of the tickets that u get are high counts like 900, 2,000, in single packs that probly was the hardest part of that job. Most of the co-workers were really nice and pleasent to work with.
Pros
papa johns on friday
Cons
health care sucked
Busy with a lot of responsibility
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIOctober 22, 2014
A typical day would consist of supervising over 15-20 employees per shift. Receiving orders by phone, email, WMS. Filling out the orders. Instructing employees. I've learned how to run inventory, inbound and outbound. Along with how to run a hoist. Scheduling on weekends and making adjustments with that. I am the only manager on my shift which can make it difficult to instruct everyone at the same time but it is also the fun part about my job because I can place employees according to their strengths. The most enjoyable part about my job is who I work with. I like working with the employees.
Pros
Running the show, people I work with
Cons
Benefits, hours
Under managed
Inbound Receive Associate (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INJuly 22, 2014
I worked as a temp for well over a year at CNH and there was little opportunity for advancement. It is a very unclean environment with poor management. They did not recognize associates and did not allow them to prove their work ethic. The hours were reasonable but the health benefits were way too expensive and offered little coverage. They pay was not worth the amount of work that was required from the employees and if any health issues were to occur while working there they would let the associate go do to their no fault policy..
Pros
reasonable hours
Cons
low pay, poor benifits, bad management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CNH. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9