CNS

CNS Employer Reviews

Enjoyed learning the telecommunication business
Office Manager (Former Employee), Columbia, SCFebruary 24, 2015
I was new to telecommunications business. enjoyed learning the aspect of it. Enjoyed the day to day business.Took pride in my job.
Enjoyable workplace
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: great teamwork excercises, work hard, play hard
Cons: no 401k matching
CNS is small IT Service provider company that really help their clients achieve their goals. It was a small organization, so it felt like another family.
Innovative and Challenging Work Environment
HR Manager/Infrastructure Specialist (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: expanded opportunities
Cons: reduced benefits
Excellent leadership by the CEO. There is future job opportunity with new challenges.
I am currently hoping to transition to Oak Ridge. TN.
Horrible
Customer Service (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLFebruary 4, 2015
They didn't pay you half the time. The management never knew what they were doing.. Half the people there would turnover because they didn't pay you.
Good working environment
Clinical Nurse Specialist (Former Employee), Ward, SJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: possibility of professional development
Cons: every day at work was very busy
Friendly work place, fantastic and dedicated staff members, helpful and understanding of all involved parties needs and expectations.
I always gave my best for the sake of my Students
Instructor (Former Employee), Lincoln, RINovember 3, 2014
Pros: i adored my students enthusiasm
Cons: not enough time in the day!!
8am until 10pm back to back Classes. Tutoring and Library Duty in between. The non stop hustle and bustle but it was ALL well worth it at the END of the MOD when you knew another Graduate would be going out into the workforce. One of One training. Power Point slides, Dumpster Diving, Video Projects, 12 Step Call Centers Created in intricate detailing with LEGOs. YES , we put the FUN in fundamentals so the students would remember!!! They also had 37Page reports built from scratch! They also had design floor plans and Server Rooms with Switches and Routers. It was NOT all fun and games. They also had to Design a Disaster Recovery Plan for a Fortune 100 Company. TEAM EFFORTS , Why? Because, in a TEAM, Together Efforts Are Met. We taught TRUE, real to life scenarios so our students would be ready for the workforce. We took PRIDE in our Students and their success!!
I like stability and security. It seemed lacking here
Assistant to President/CEO (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLAugust 9, 2014
Cons: too many constant changes
The most enjoyable part of the position was he freedom to lead and help the workers.
Great company to work for.
Consultant/Contractor (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 29, 2014
As a consultant, every day is a different experience. The hardest part of the job is managing time between different projects and travel. The most enjoyable part is the new experiences daily.
Fast paced work environment
Front Desk Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Garden Grove, CANovember 15, 2013
Everyday was something different. No two days were the same. Management was effective and efficient at delegating what needed to be done. The hardest part was making sure that everything that needed to be done was done in time. However the easiest part of the job was always having something to do every when there was down time.
Very rewarding job if you love to make a difference in peoples lives and have lots of patience then thisis the place for you management isn't the best
Neuro Rehab Specialist (Current Employee), Irving, TXAugust 7, 2013
Cons: short break, not enough pay for the job your doing.
I have really learned to value my life so much more after working here, you really learn to appreciate what you have after working with these patients they really grow on you. To wok here you can not take what patients say to you personally because they do have brain injuries that make them say and so inappropriate things. Its very heavy work but at the end of the day very rewarding because you get to make a difference in somebodies life by helping them get back to the person they use to be.
EXCELLENT WORK ENVIRONMENT
EEOICPA STAFF R.N. (Current Employee), Grand Junction, COAugust 1, 2013
Pros: may have work in wa state with cns
Cons: no cons
WONDERFUL COMPANY. HOPE TO CONTINUE WORK IN REGION S.E. SEATTLE NEAR PUYALLUP, WA Otherwise; will tell anyone interested; how great CNS works for clients, families, and staff .
good
unload associate (Former Employee), newburgh nyAugust 1, 2013
good pay good job good people hard work though but i managed..................................................................................................................................................................................
good location and staff
Sales Associate / Development & Managment (Current Employee), FLMay 16, 2013
Pros: enviroment, structure, products
Cons: new company, logistical issues
this a very professional company, location is top notch but this is a new company there are small logistical issues that im sure eventually will be resolved.
Fun work environment with good benefits
Assistant (Current Employee), Garner, NCMarch 18, 2013
A typical day is very chaotic. There are 5 people in our kitchen and we feed 500+ mouths, twice a day. I love seeing all of the children grow and being able to share my knowledge with them on a daily basis. I prepare and cook food, use a cash register and clean the kitchen and cafeteria every day.
productive work place
Selector (Former Employee), Westfield, MADecember 18, 2012
selecting orders
use pallet jack
good
good
freezer
the heat
Good benefits, googd training
Advanced Practice Nurse (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 11, 2012
Pros: good learning environment
Cons: heavy work load at times
Sees consults with physicians,
I do history and physical
We both review previous/current CT Scans and MRI images
Referrals to appropriate medical services
Dictates notes
weekly see visit for current patients and follow-up patients
Covers other NP while on vacation
Fun and productive work environment
NETWORK ENGINEER - CONTRACTOR (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 19, 2012
We were contracting for Time Warner and would meet in the office to discuss on how to migrate the new network and to map out every detail on how to proceed on upgrading there network.
cns
Rehabilitation Assistant (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJune 25, 2012
Pros: easy work
decent work. getting paid to help others was good work experience
Great energy
Executive Specialty Representative (Current Employee), Greenville, SCMarch 15, 2012
Pros: always interacting and meeting new people
Cons: rainy days
Lot of enthusiasm and great energy. Helping to improve patient lives by providing valuable products and patient education to treat there issues. Also educating the medical team using KOL's and presenting important product information for the treatment teams.