CNS Employee Reviews

Positive enviroment
Temp Assignment (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAFebruary 22, 2017
Love what the company does in the community. Treat employees very well. Would recommend this company to anyone
Treat employees like family.
enjoyed going to work
Pros
Always shows appreciation for employees
Cons
Long hiring process but worth the wait
Hard work productive
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Windsorlocks ctJanuary 9, 2017
Mainly your a selector picking stacking wrapping loading unloading traitors time limit to have everything on the dock must be fast and. Acurate can be promoted to a higher position
Pros
Cafertia
Cons
Far distant to your area
Great Company to work for
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 2, 2016
This was an excellent opportunity I was given here. The company has great benefits, and opportunity for advancement, but mostly outside of operations.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Stress, schedule, deadlines
Nice place to work
Order Picker/ Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 27, 2017
this company was good training for me and had much to offer a person but they move from city to city and i just wasnt ready to up and just leave my family behind
Laid back atmosphere
Billing Manager (Current Employee) –  Meriden, CTJanuary 18, 2017
Great starter job, coworkers are fantastic, little room for growth, flexibility within work schedule and very family friendly office to work for
work enviroment
CNS (Current Employee) –  Leander, TXMay 22, 2016
I like being busy from the time I clock in to the time I clock out. I have learned how the cafeteria works in many different areas and I have enjoyed working with some of the other employees. Management is good, listened to concerns and addressed issues that have come up. Co-workers are for the most part fun to work with and helpful. The only down side is there no work on days there is no school.
Great opportunity
Tier 2 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  orlando flAugust 15, 2016
This company has always kept me busy in the most professional upbeat environment. The day always go by so fast. but the learning experience has definitely has been a good one.
Pros
great pay
Prons and Cons of CNS
Nuero Rehab Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 22, 2016
It's okay at times you have your good and bad days but its very stressful workplace. The hardest thing documentation everything your patient when you have more than two patients to take care of and sometimes you have to wait 30 minutes or longer if they're short on staff or just too busy.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Dont get the schedule you signed up for
professional working environment that stuck tightly to its mission statement.
Behavior Health Worker (Current Employee) –  Hawthorne, CAMay 25, 2016
A work environment that kept individuals learning all the time.
a brief synopsis of psychology has helped me greatly while performing my core role at this organization.
Very rewarding job if you love to make a difference in peoples lives and have lots of patience then thisis the place for you management isn't the best
Neuro Rehab Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 7, 2013
I have really learned to value my life so much more after working here, you really learn to appreciate what you have after working with these patients they really grow on you. To wok here you can not take what patients say to you personally because they do have brain injuries that make them say and so inappropriate things. Its very heavy work but at the end of the day very rewarding because you get to make a difference in somebodies life by helping them get back to the person they use to be.
Cons
short break, not enough pay for the job your doing.

Want to know more about CNS?

Ask a question
Great Place to work
Production Technician (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJuly 8, 2015
Great experience, great group of close knit people and teams, management is great to get along with, with minor hiccups here and there. Most enjoyable part of my day is the comradery of the people and friendships.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
People attitude toward Union workers
Fast paced work environment
Front Desk Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CANovember 15, 2013
Everyday was something different. No two days were the same. Management was effective and efficient at delegating what needed to be done. The hardest part was making sure that everything that needed to be done was done in time. However the easiest part of the job was always having something to do every when there was down time.
Good benefits, googd training
Advanced Practice Nurse (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 11, 2012
Sees consults with physicians,
I do history and physical
We both review previous/current CT Scans and MRI images
Referrals to appropriate medical services
Dictates notes
weekly see visit for current patients and follow-up patients
Covers other NP while on vacation
Pros
good learning environment
Cons
heavy work load at times
Great energy
Executive Specialty Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 15, 2012
Lot of enthusiasm and great energy. Helping to improve patient lives by providing valuable products and patient education to treat there issues. Also educating the medical team using KOL's and presenting important product information for the treatment teams.
Pros
always interacting and meeting new people
Cons
rainy days
Fun work environment with good benefits
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Garner, NCMarch 18, 2013
A typical day is very chaotic. There are 5 people in our kitchen and we feed 500+ mouths, twice a day. I love seeing all of the children grow and being able to share my knowledge with them on a daily basis. I prepare and cook food, use a cash register and clean the kitchen and cafeteria every day.
Research Center
Sopporting staff (Former Employee) –  San Luis PotosiAugust 20, 2015
Research center, there are a lot of students and workers, nice place to work, young enviroment. If you fnish your job earlier, you could go out earlier. You can do your homework there.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healthcares
I always gave my best for the sake of my Students
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, RINovember 3, 2014
8am until 10pm back to back Classes. Tutoring and Library Duty in between. The non stop hustle and bustle but it was ALL well worth it at the END of the MOD when you knew another Graduate would be going out into the workforce. One of One training. Power Point slides, Dumpster Diving, Video Projects, 12 Step Call Centers Created in intricate detailing with LEGOs. YES , we put the FUN in fundamentals so the students would remember!!! They also had 37Page reports built from scratch! They also had design floor plans and Server Rooms with Switches and Routers. It was NOT all fun and games. They also had to Design a Disaster Recovery Plan for a Fortune 100 Company. TEAM EFFORTS , Why? Because, in a TEAM, Together Efforts Are Met. We taught TRUE, real to life scenarios so our students would be ready for the workforce. We took PRIDE in our Students and their success!!
Pros
I adored my Students enthusiasm
Cons
Not enough time in the Day!!
good location and staff
Sales Associate / Development & Managment (Current Employee) –  FLMay 16, 2013
this a very professional company, location is top notch but this is a new company there are small logistical issues that im sure eventually will be resolved.
Pros
enviroment, structure, products
Cons
new company, logistical issues
Innovative and Challenging Work Environment
HR Manager/Infrastructure Specialist (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXFebruary 15, 2015
Excellent leadership by the CEO. There is future job opportunity with new challenges.
I am currently hoping to transition to Oak Ridge. TN.
Pros
Expanded Opportunities
Cons
Reduced Benefits
Awsome Company
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 19, 2015
Owner is a pleasure to work for, realistic about time frames and salary, not bonus driven and working people to death just so they can drive a new corvette every year.
Pros
Very ralistic about timelines and what it takes to do a Quality job
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CNS. Our community is ready to answer.