Third Party Claims Administrator located in Clearwater, Florida is seeking an experienced medical Claim Examiner.
We offer a competitive salary, growth potential, and an excellent benefits package.
- Analyze and research claim issues
- Comprehension of complicated work flows, policy certificates and policy provisions
- Process claims
- Release of benefit payments
- Request and obtain necessary documents for claim processing/consideration
- Proper documentation of required information in claim system
- Analyze and research issues for Customer Service Representatives
- Receive inbound calls as overflow for Customer Service Department
The qualified candidate should possess the following skill set:
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Team player characteristics
- Strong computer skills
- Problem/issue resolution capability
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team based environment
Indeed - 21 months ago
Co-ordinated Benefit Plans, LLC (CBP) is a nationally licensed full service Third Party Administrator located in Clearwater, Florida....