CO-OP Financial Services

CO-OP Financial Services United States Employee Reviews

Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 1, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: micromanaged, heavy workload
This is a hectic high volume call center. The calls come in so fast that you are barely able to take a break. There are weekly mandatory meetings with your manager to go over things that you need to improve that are quite unnecessary. They also closely track every time that you get up from the desk to go to the bathroom or when your one minute late from break. On a positive note the pay is relatively good in comparison to other call centers.
the truth
fraud analyst (Former Employee), rancho cucamonga, caMarch 6, 2014
Pros: location
Cons: racist bad supervisors
They fire everyone right when you're about to go permanent. The supervisors hate and make it a point to rid the office of all races but their own....conspiracy? I think not!
quiet and very informal
Customer service spec II (Former Employee), rancho cucamonga caFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: very independent position
Cons: commute
Typical day for me was to open all batches of members account info with charges they were disputing, check vendor information, dates and items at question. Provide all documents for analysis to determine outcome of accounts.
Abusive management
Corporate Fundraising & Special Event Coordinator (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CASeptember 10, 2013
Self serving management abusive to majority of employees in one department.
poor management
generalist (Former Employee), Fort WorthApril 27, 2013
Pros: great benefits, coworkers
Cons: management, systems, hours
Started here almost a year ago and so glad to be out of that hellhole. Probably the most poorly managed company I have had the displeasure of working for. Constantly asking for overtime hours because they can never keep enough people. Constantly throwing new systems and policies at you without having management knowledge when questions arise and better never plan on a vacation more than 3 weeks in advance because you don't know if it will be approved. The concept is fantastic but the execution is in need of a serious management overhaul.
Teamates are good to work with, can't trust management
Client Service rep (Former Employee), Southfield, MIJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: they had pretty much every holiday off
Cons: 30 min lunches, micro manage even down to how long you take in the bathroom
The department I was in they were over working them and under paying them. No room for advancement. I was repeatly told I would be promoted and after a year of hearing that and given the run around on it happening I quite. In my last week there they promoted another person in my department the promotion I was told I would get repeatly. The pay was low and they micromanaged to much. Wasted time by doing that and wasted employees time.
Good benefits, no room for advancement
Service Dept (Current Employee), CaliforniaNovember 1, 2012
Pros: co-workers and benefits
Cons: long time workers take all the holidays as vacations every year
I work at the office in California. In my dept. the supervisor and manager are unprofessional. The morale of the dept. is low due to management and no room for advancement. No one can give ideas to improve the company. They let non productive employees complain and not perform their daily work.
Great Colleagues
Contact Center Generalist (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 22, 2012
This call center is one of Co-op's many services provided to credit unions to aid in standard banking procedures. I answer questions daily regarding account balances, online/mobile banking assistance and loan products. Working here has allowed me to complete college courses, furthering my education in the paralegal field. I have enjoyed working with my direct team leads, and love the co-workers.
Managment runs the fraud department as a Sweat Shop!
Fraud Supervisor (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAAugust 22, 2012
Pros: free coffee
Cons: sweat shop, no talking, no fun, no time off the phones.
There is no fun to be had in this department. Dept Sr.Supervisor spies and ALL and reports every small error to the Manager who in turn enjoys taking Sr Supervisors word as gold and uses that as a clue to build negative relationships. The Dynamic and Culture in this department is negative unprofessional. DO NOT take a position as an analyst NOR a supervisor... no one is safe. You can do the best job you can and achieve your goals. But get criticized for the smallest thing on a daily basis, instead of an "ataboy' for a real genuine achievement! RUN>>>> RUN..... RUN!!!!
Good Company
Anonymous (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 10, 2012
Credit Union Network. Always on the verge of technology to provide the latest and innovative products for credit unions to compete with banks.
Conveniently close to home.
Dispute Resolution Analyst I (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 9, 2012
Pros: close to home
Cons: no chance to advance
The great thing about CO-OP is, it's close to home. My commute is 10 minutes. The benefits are wonderful, but there's no chance of advancement in the department I am in. I want to learn more, be productive and showcase my talents.
They make you work
Business analyst (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXJune 16, 2012
Pros: cafe
Cons: micromanagement
I love the people I work with but management does not know how to manage.
Fun Workplace, friendly employers
CO-OP FINANCIAL SERVICES (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 30, 2012
I loved working for this company my manager was extremely helpful and tried to the best of his ability to assist me with any job related request.
CO-OP is fabulous!
HR Manager (Former Employee), Rancho CucamongaMarch 1, 2012
Pros: employee activities, bonuses every 6 months
I really enjoyed working at CO-OP. I had a great boss and great employees.