Remote position -
CoCENTRIX, Inc. has an opportunity for an experienced and strong Project Manager to lead solution implementations and internal projects as assigned. This role will be responsible and accountable for the successful management of all aspects of CoCENTRIX solution implementation. This includes the management of scope, resources, timeline, budget, billing milestones, client expectations as well as internal expectations.
As an experienced leader, you must demonstrate a strong track record of leading service delivery and implementation teams in application implementation, workflow design and rollout and deployment. The individual in this role must ensure client satisfaction and delivery excellence.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Provide project management and leadership for implementation of CoCENTRIX Solutions;
2. Oversee and complete project management activities including project scope, charter, deliverables, resources, timeline, budget, billing milestones and client/internal expectation management;
3. Complete project management tasks such as agenda development, production and distribution of meeting minutes, and documents and preparation of reports on project status and activities to various stakeholders;
4. Lead teams to analyze current workflow processes related to patients, clinicians, and other customer staff and properly diagnose key problems and discover improvement opportunities;
5. Communicate regularly with stakeholders about team progress toward goal achievement, critical factors, and obstacles;
6. Collaborate with team to adjust and eventually seek consensus on newly designed workflows in a timely manner.
- Project Management theories and methodologies.
- Software development, design, and implementation familiarity.
- Experience with project management tools for project tracking.
- Ability to motivate project team members, alleviate barriers, and measure progress.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate equally with users, technical resources, and senior management.
Demonstrated proficiency using standard office software applications as well as providing application and technical support for desktop software and systems.
Work Experience Required
Minimum 5 years project management of complex software implementation and deployment projects.
Minimum 3 years proven project management in healthcare IT software projects.
Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, and risk management.
7 years’ experience in project management of complex software implementation and deployment projects.
Minimum 5 years proven project management in healthcare IT software projects.
Work experience within a software development company in the healthcare industry and experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Project Management qualification (ITIL, PMP) or equivalent experience.
BA/BS degree or 5+ years equivalent field specific work experience
Bachelor's degree in information systems or related field
Reports To: Director, PMO, Customer Care