Job Description - Proposal Manager/Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an experienced health care Proposal Manager as CoCENTRIX's full-time employee who is responsible for the overall presentation of content for RFPs, and maintaining the corporate Knowledgebase. Ideal candidates will be excellent communicators, with strong organizational skills and extensive writing experience in a professional environment.
Job Location - Flexible, with our corporate office in Sarasota, FL
- Develop proposal text that addresses RFP requirements and themes for assigned proposal sections. Develop strong theme statements based on Capture Plan information
- Prepares the information and instructions for the proposal kick-off (including proposal strategy, compliancy outline, and compliance matrix for all stages of proposal review)
- Develop, translate and incorporate win themes and strategies into the proposal documents
- Thoroughly review RFP requirements and map to COCENTRIX’s experience and abilities
- Develop and provide input for the work breakdown structure for the RFP requirements
- Review, edit and provide written translation for all content from technical and management contributors ensuring the end result is a unified, winning (active) voice
- Review content for completeness, accuracy and correctness of language use and revise the RFP response to meet predetermined standards of style and accuracy
- Responsible for production, quality check, labeling, packaging, and physical and/or electronic delivery of the proposal
- Supports other business development, as well as operational and corporate initiatives such as creating white papers, RFI responses, oral presentations, marketing collateral, etc.
- Contributes to the corporate proposal resources (resumes, project descriptions, and proposal text that can be re-used or leveraged)
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited University/College
- Minimum of 5 years related health care experience with at least 3 years of experience of lead proposal coordination
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting health care proposals to obtain business with state and local government agencies
- Experience in researching and synthesizing information from multiple sources into a cohesive, easy-to-read, and persuasive final product
- Experience in editing proposal sections for structure, content, and messaging so they are clear, concise, and compelling
- Familiarity with health care technology and state health care procurements
- Previous work on large and small proposal teams - in both full and open contract bids
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work under stress with tight schedule deadlines
- Familiarity with state and local government acquisition, solicitation, RFP process and contracting resources
- Familiarity and experience with INPUT and Salesforce.com a plus
- Able to balance multiple projects and tasks to meet deadlines as well as proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project and Sharepoint
- Proven experience to write, manage and win proposals in response to state and local government RFP/RFQ/RFI
- Experience in developing compliance matrix, proposal templates, proposal schedule
- Experience facilitating storyboarding and color team reviews
- Experience developing boilerplate content for proposals
- Must be a team player and self-motivated
Based in Sarasota, FL, CoCENTRIX is a rapidly growing company founded on the principle that care coordination is the first step in improving care quality. Our goal? To develop products and solutions that help state governments, local governments, agencies and affiliated care providers, connect, collaborate and coordinate care.
CoCENTRIX was founded by the owner of UNI/CARE Systems, Inc., a 30-year veteran in the development of comprehensive electronic health record and care coordination solutions for health and human services organizations across the country. Organizations in 40 states utilize our products to improve outcomes, enhance efficiencies, facilitate collaboration, provide transparency and maximize revenue.
This legacy of experience, built on responding to specific customer needs, gives us a unique depth of expertise from which to deploy leading-edge solutions – solutions that anticipate industry trends and meet future needs in a changing environment.
CoCENTRIX CCP combines the state-of-the-art technology of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with CoCENTRIX CCM, a collaborative case management application and CoCENTRIX EHR, an extension of UNI/CARE's Pro-Filer™ 2011 CCHIT and ONC-ATCB certified electronic health record. The result: A coordinated system of care across service business lines that enables our customers to deliver appropriate services to the appropriate individuals, while improving clinical, financial and operational outcomes.
Please send resume and cover letter to daniel.jimmerson (at) cocentrix (dot) com.
CoCentrix provides products and solutions that support and promote care coordination within state departments and agencies and between...