Great opportunity for an additional SQA Analyst to join our exciting fast growing team based in Sarasota, Florida.
The ideal candidate will be dedicated to developing routine tests, and coordinating the testing effort for assigned projects. This position will work with other QA team members and developers to ensure test coverage.
- Develop and maintain manual test scripts for user interface, functionality, system and "ad-hoc testing"
- Execute regression tests, functional tests and data tests
- Report, track and determine priority of reported bugs.
Computer Sciences/Engineering or associated discipline, certifications or equivalent experience.
Well-versed in all testing methodologies(white vs. black box test work, system vs functional).
- Well-versed in software process methodologies.
- A solid understanding of quality assurance as part of a development process.
- experience in Agile Software Development.
- Detail oriented problem solver.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillls.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment..
- Use of Microsoft Team Foundation (TFS) for Bug Tracking
- Use of Microsoft Test Manager or other test management software
- Basic knowledge of writing SQL queries
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Local candidates only
_CoCentrix, Inc., a leading provider of Electronic Health Record and Care Coordination solutions for Health and Human Services. We provide products and solutions that support and promote care coordination within state departments and agencies and between agencies and caregivers. Our care coordination products and solutions deliver appropriate services to the appropriate individuals and improve clinical, financial and operational outcomes.
For more information, visit *www.cocentrix.com*_ EOE/DFWP