COACH, INC

COACH, INC Employer Reviews

A great company to work for
Cashier (Current Employee), Vero Beach, FLFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: benefits for even upper-level part-time employees
Who wouldn't love to work selling luxury handbags? Coach offers top-of-the-line sales training to its associates. If you have to work in retail, you want to work for Coach.
Fun environment, not much room for growth
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKFebruary 2, 2015
Great place to work. Easy to advance from Assistant Manager to Associate Manager, but very hard to move up to Store Manager position internally.
Fashon
Client Support Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: .
Cons: .
Excellent company to grow with when it comes to fashion.
• Received Excellence Award 2011
• Provides phone support to remote and Executive clients
• Provides desktop hardware technical assistance and support; troubleshoots and resolves system hardware, software, and communications failures and conflicts.
• Evaluates existing desktop systems hardware, and performs system upgrades; based on customer needs, customizes and tests computer systems, and resolves configuration conflicts and errors.
• Installs, integrates, and configures new computer systems and hardware for clients.
• Reviews, prioritizes, and processes problem reports; documents the progress towards resolution.
• Cross-Train employees, as appropriate.
• Maintain high level quality of customer service standards in dealing with and responding to client issues and questions.
Good and Steady
Store Manager/District Trainer (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJanuary 24, 2015
Great place to work with good benifits, advancement was difficult based on the fact upper management was not going anywhere.
an overall very nice company to work for.
Associate Manager (Former Employee), Myrtle BeachDecember 26, 2014
overall they are a very nice company to work for. They care about their employees. They are an ever changing enviroment.
Well oiled machine
Vice President (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 5, 2014
Coach is a world class organization which has had tremendous growth the past 10+ years. They've made significant investments in infrastructure and continually look to innovate and improve. It's a terrific company for ambitious people.
Coach, inc.
Sales Representative / Stockroom Team (Current Employee), Cerritos, CANovember 18, 2014
Had a blast working with smart and motivated people everyday.
Where it all started for me in retail!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Paramus, NJNovember 14, 2014
I went into Retail, May of 2007 and have been in the field ever since then. My first retail job was Coach, Inc. and I couldn't be happier as they were the ones who gave me the great training and knowledge I have of customer service and branding!
Management Responsibilities
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Modesto, CAOctober 22, 2014
Pros: amazing company with may positive influences
Cons: life balance
My typical day revolves around managing my sales force and maintaining all aspects of the stores functions. Those include but are not limited to visual, sales and service, and operations. I learned better ways to manage time and increase sales. The best part of my day included helping customers find merchandise that is suitable for their lifestyle and maintaining proper operations within the store. The hardest part of the job is maintaining a home and work life balance.
Legal Externship
Legal Extern (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 4, 2014
Pros: great office culture
Cons: unpaid
I am responsible for gathering evidence for trademark opposition and performing legal research on various issues of U.S. and international trademark and copyright law. I am also responsible for drafting DMCA notices, which are then sent to individual websites and/or their corresponding hosting companies and registries for copyright and trademark infringement. Also, I am occasionally required to complete ACPA and UDRP actions, where I compile lists of domains and target cyber squatters that use the Coach, Inc. trade name in their domain name.
A good paying secure job
Customer Service (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FlOctober 3, 2014
Pros: full time position
Cons: strict policy when it comes to medical absence.
I answered in-bound and made out-bound calls to customers to assist with orders and repairs. Typical day involved data entry, customer service and new challenges. I worked with a great group of people. The hardest part of the job was when I was unable to resolve the issue and had to refer it to management. The most enjoyable was helping customers.
great company but
Mail Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: great pay better people
Cons: no room for improvement
this job was fun while it lasted but the environment was not open to new ideas or better ways of doing things
Informative career with fantastic people.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Merrimack, NHSeptember 22, 2014
I truly enjoy my job as I am very people-oriented. The only issues I have are personal- hours and compensation.
Fast-paced environment
Copywriter/EA to SVPt, Global Brand Communications (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: worked on coach's first foray into new york fashion week, parties
Cons: no job advancement
I am looking to move on from my apartment, as I would really like to work in Men's Fashion
Great
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 27, 2014
I loved the company but that was my last straw for retail. All those hours on my feet, made me realize how much i loved and needed to be in an office setting. Coach did teach me everything I know today about customer service and going above and beyond for my customers and employees.
Poor Management
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Augusta, GeorgiaJuly 14, 2014
Management is at the lowest level. Poor is an understatement.
Interesting job
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 26, 2014
Great customer service, friendly working environment.
Lot of product knowledge to learn and followed by life style questions able to keep a really great customer relationship after in order to provide a great shopping experience for them.
Great company who trully cares for its employees
ASSOCIATE MANAGER (Current Employee), Barstow, CAMay 21, 2014
Coach has taught me to embrace change and strive for your personal and professional goals. The company provides tools and training for us its Managers in order to proactively and positively influence our employees. A brand that cares to upkeep their excellent customer satisfaction in its product and service.
Professional Environment
Sales and Service Manager (Current Employee), Riverside, CAMay 1, 2014
Pros: great employee discount.
Cons: working nights, weekends and holidays
Due to varied level of customer activity within the building, Coach provides excellent training and use of Client Building strategies to increase sales and Associate productivity.
Co-workers are highly motivated to accomplish team sales goals. Co-workers maintain a commitment to continual communication through detailed and timely feedback with each other and management.
Assisting the diverse needs of the customer base is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Great!
Director Global Human Resources (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 1, 2014
Amazing culture! The general sense of ownership and overall communication is phenomenal.

1 2 3