Coach Employee Reviews

Easy
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Township of Jackson, NJJuly 24, 2017
Work was always a fun place to work. Every employee was easy to get along with. Everyone was always willing to help one another if they were having an issues.
Not too bad
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, GAJuly 24, 2017
As retail sales goes, it was a pretty easy job. Differentiated from full-price store as a factory outlet store. Higher volume, higher traffic. Company extended a holiday seasonal discount promotion beyond a year, I assume because sales were not as projected for a long time.
learning experience
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CAJuly 24, 2017
great managers, great customer service training, also i learned a lot about different cultures and experiences here, always so fast paced but ran very professional and braught out the best in you
Pros
learned a lot
Cons
very busy
Cut-throat
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 20, 2017
its a very competitive environment, cut-throat if you don't have the right people behind you. The discounts are good and benefits as well. Management are fake and phony. I learned never to work in retail
Pros
benefits, discounts
Cons
stressful;
Coach INC . Not a great company to work for.
COACH (Former Employee) –  New york nyJuly 20, 2017
They don't like to pay you, for your 2 weeks of work.

Always had to call payroll, so I always get my paid

check late.

Work for Coach.Inc for only months, my Title was a

Coach Vendor.
Pros
Have a job.
Cons
Don't get paid on time!!!!!
Management was okay. Sometimes change can be good or bad.
Stock and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CAJuly 19, 2017
During my time at Coach, a lot had changed. When I first started working there, management was great and worked diligently to make sure the employees were on top of their work without being too pushy. The work environment was great, everyone was friendly and there was no drama. When we changed to a new location, management was more strict. One of my fellow employees became a target for many tasks even though we had plenty of other employees who were doing nothing. Management played a lot of favoritism for certain employees.

Working in the stockroom was a great experience. We had a hardworking team that would get the job done as fast as we could when it came to processing shipment, or restocking the floor and the back room. The efficiency died a little when we were told that they were cutting the stock manager position and stock manager at the time left shortly after.

For me, the changes that were made were a little too much. The managers kept to themselves about a lot of things without asking the employees for any feedback about what to change or what could be done to make things run smoother.
its quick paced and fun
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 19, 2017
if you are looking for a place to be quick on your feet and great customer service coach is the place to be. they take so much pride on the product they sell its not just another one for the books but they build a relationship with you.
Pros
great staff
Cons
lunch breaks are no good
Very good work environment, no union
Coach (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 11, 2017
This was a seasonal job and the pay is good. A lot of opportunity for growth. The working hours are good and the training is on the job. The managers are friendly and very supportive if you have any questions while learning job
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
non union
Very disappointed in my experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Howell, MIJuly 11, 2017
When I first started working there everyone was so sweet and down to earth but as I stayed longer I realized the management is a mess and how they run things is very biased
great place to work
part-time sales associate (Current Employee) –  gilbert ArizonaJuly 9, 2017
I am a part time sales associate and stock room organizer. I usually work 1 day a week too cover the sales floor or organize an shift in inventory. I was hired as a seasonal employee in 11/2008 and hired on ling term after season. I work with a great group of professional people with a diverse work load. I can be a little physical at times.
Pros
I'm not in management so I can just do my work and go home!
Cons
slow times
Coach (Former Employee) –  Northpoint MallJune 29, 2017
relatively good work environment - somewhat competitive even though there is no commission
good discounts on merchandise- not too much opportunity to advance unless Fulltime
Serious place to work at but fun
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Central Valley, NYJune 28, 2017
Being employed here, they expect you to represent the brand 100% and show your best face. A typical day consists of a morning meeting before the store opens with some pep talk from management. Customers can be draining, but if you're a people person and have great interpersonal skills, you will do great.
Cashier/Stocker (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 27, 2017
Coach strives to provide modern luxury to the public by providing affordable and fashionable leather goods. The company is well organized and dependable and management is very easy to work with. I also like that with me being a college student they are able to work with me as I continue my education.
Fun workplace, family atmosphere
Coach Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILJune 26, 2017
I love working working here, it feels like a second home. Management is awesome! Everyone is so supportive and loving. They teach you everything from how to sell to how to better your life outside of work. It's amazing.
Pros
Bonuses, volunteer program
Cons
Not everyone gets holiday pay, greeting hours
productive workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 26, 2017
working at Coach is a great experience from management to employees to customers. Management is really good with engaging with employees for any type of help or improvement.
Pros
welcoming environment
Cons
pay rate is a little low
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 23, 2017
Partnered with Store Manager in the daily operations, business strategies as well as selling techniques that contributed to the overall financial results for the company.

Analyzed and communicated global and marketplace trends to the team as to short/long term strategies to enhance personal metrics and store performance goals.

Developed client service strategies to increase the number of customer visits and annual spending.

Managed daily operations, payroll, human resources and loss prevention.
Pros
Will Remain Neutral
Cons
Will Remain Neutral
loved it
associate (Former Employee) –  Fremont, INJune 22, 2017
i learned a lot about different purses and the brand that coach is and also learned about the different materials. I loved working there very good hours and compensation.
Pros
discounts
Cons
productive and fun workplace in the store
Coach (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 22, 2017
good environment, I learned how to be a better sales person and teamwork is the most important thing. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with other employees.
Pros
good discount
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJune 20, 2017
I enjoyed working at Coach. I've always loved the product so when I was able to help other people find the love for the product also it was very rewarding. The only set back was it was only seasonal and part-time
Pros
discounts on products
Cons
part time, no break
Fun place but not want to go back there again
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 17, 2017
It's very popular brand, but I didn't like that the fact they don't have much detail on their products but logo. Nothing to talk about their products besides its price and the functionality.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coach. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval