Coach Employee Reviews in United States

Product great and store environment is great
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Manhasset, NY 11030August 25, 2016
Company has changed throughout the years. The best part of working for Coach is the people and the clients. The work life balanced has changed and training and developing has lost its way.
Pros
People and clients
Cons
work life balance
Rewarding to teach kids things that I was taught
Cardinal Ritter Coach (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 24, 2016
Love teaching kids what I was taught when I played football and wrestled. Keeping kids in line is hard but it pays off in the end. I am the leader on the team and have to make sure I keep a positive mind set.
fun place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Marysville, WAAugust 22, 2016
it was a fun place to work at, every one there is always nice and happy and willing to help you out. any questions you have they help you.
Excellent Growth
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 22, 2016
Coach is always challenging itself to be its best by taking on a new approach the customer experience, hiring a new designer, and tackling social media. It was very exciting to work or a company that was going through a huge brand transformation and to see the results after so many years of hard work. Being apart of the this journey, both as a store level employee and a corporate employee, provided me with amazing experience in the ever changing retail landscape.
Disappointing Director
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 19, 2016
Beautiful new office; job mobility very disappointing; error prone employees; selfish boss, indecisive culture; employees seem to take no responsibility or ownership for fear of being thrown under the boss; everyone I meet complains of their bag's straps breaking..
Very rewarding company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 11, 2016
A typical day at work is running reports before your day starts.
Satisfying the customer by completing their orders.
I have worked in many different departments at Coach and have learned many different aspects of the company,
Management are very pleasant . Always trying to make my job easier.
My co-workers are all cross-trained to help each other.
The most enjoyable part of the day is when you close down your computer for the day and you feel you gave it 100%
Pros
Free coach classes about health, respect, learning to listen
Cons
Healthcare
All in all a good company to work for.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashu, NHAugust 10, 2016
All in all a good company to work for. Great benefits and training and great people. There have been many changes in the past few years, like all companies these changes come with some good and some bad.
Exciting workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Conway, NHAugust 1, 2016
Coach was a fast paced enviroment but everyone had great customer relations and work relations. Coach had strict guidelines but that is what made it so everyone was clear on their rolls.
Fun and Energetic place to work
Seasonal Cashier (Current Employee) –  Nags Head, NCJuly 31, 2016
A typical day includes working at the cash register and on the sales floor assisting customers to meet their needs. My managers and co-workers were all wonderful and encouraging. I learned communication skills very quickly and still use them everyday. My employment at Coach was extremely beneficial.
Luxury goods with friendly staff
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 21, 2016
Walking into a Coach store could be a bit hard since it is very luxurious and smells of such great leather, but every sales associate will greet you with a big smile and warm attitude. I've thrived as a salesman here at Coach, having learn modern luxury and how to translate that to any customer.
Laid Back Work Enviorment
Sales (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJuly 18, 2016
Coach was a great work place and I enjoyed everyday of working there a laid back.Enviorment and was a fun place to work. A typical day consisted of folding clothes stocking clothes and just a flat out incredible Enviorment for customers
Nice environment to work in and friendly
Coach Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 18, 2016
I had a great experience the short time i work for the company. I was able to learn how to operate a electric pallet jack while i was there
Pros
The goid thing about working there was the hour breaks they gave you
Cons
Didnt like the temporary work service through Ranstad
Culture depends on the team you work on
Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 14, 2016
I enjoyed my time working for Coach and worked on different teams over the years. The work/life balance really depends on your boss and team as each department is managed differently.

The company is going through large structural changes so job security is not as good as it used to be.

A new Creative Director has refreshed the product but other changes are hurting the company culture and employee happiness.
Pros
new office building, great product
Cons
work life balance on some teams, job security
Great Experince
Assistant Planner- Global Merchandise Planning (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 10, 2016
I worked at Coach as an independent contractor. It was a great experience and the location is gorgeous as their now in a new building! The work was tedious and could've been challenging but overall I enjoyed my team.
Fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutJuly 8, 2016
Amazing. Great place to work. Great work life balance. Great compensation. Overall a wonderful environment to work in
Good Company but has lost focus of core customer
Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 7, 2016
Great company that has a very strong culture of providing feedback and helping to make things better, but management does not act on the feedback given about what customers want or what competition is doing that is making Coach fall behind in sales.
Overall Positive Experience
SALES FLOOR MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Osage Beach, MOJuly 2, 2016
Great job. Due to slow traffic, most of the Coach sales team was very gossipy, but nonetheless everyone was very productive. Awesome pay, benefits, and DISCOUNT.
Great Discounts on merchanside
Merchandise Floater (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CAJune 29, 2016
great place to work. granted i work in 2008 but at the time it had benefits, 401k etc. They treated there employees fairly an they paid great at the time
Great place to work and have a flexible schedule
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 27, 2016
I loved my time at Coach. Coworkers were supportive and displayed great team work. They were understanding with scheduling and trying to give requested time off. Being as they are open later then most, shifts were pretty flexible.
Pros
positive environment, great coworkers/management
Cons
some late nights
Coach
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 27, 2016
Very understanding management team. Flexible. The culture at coach is very interesting. Also have many chances to better yourself as an employee with the help of a great staff.