Coach

Coach Employer Reviews

Fun atmosphere in stores!
Associate (Former Employee), United StatesFebruary 25, 2015
Great in store leadership makes for a great setup for a team. Constant new product comes in for exciting floor sets and happy customers.
Great Organization
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Temecula, CAFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: organized worksite and great employee discounts!
Cons: seasonal hires
while working as an inventory specialist, getting hands on product knowledge when shipments of freight came in, was well worth to serve clients while also maintaining the status quo.
Fun Place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), lahainaFebruary 13, 2015
This Job was a lot more professional than my other job. We had a dress code. alot of engaging and customer service. We need to know the type of materials used to make the product.
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Langhorne, PAFebruary 13, 2015
I enjoy working at Coach however, I'm looking for something a little more consistent with steady hours. Overall it is great!
good working place with a lot of skills
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: discouts and free lunches
had to sell purse and we had an amount percentage to make. worked on the cashier, helped out customers and get new product fill the shelves. pass out discounts cards
professional
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Marysville, WAFebruary 4, 2015
"This is a great company to work for, if you work hard you will be able to move up with the company." The benefits are good, nice discounts, great management, and the team is like a big family. Coach is becoming a lifestyle brand.
exciting and fast paced
Store/Stock Associate (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 30, 2015
My typical day at work is me working on shipment in the back room and retrieving merchandise for customers. What I've learned from the job is all the different types leathers that are used to produce the product. I love my management team and co-workers. the hardest part about the job would be the scheduling between another job. what i enjoy most about my job is that i get to work for a company that i have always wanted to work for.
LOVE COACH
Cashier (Former Employee), Leeds, ALJanuary 27, 2015
Working with them was fantastic. As previously stated I enjoyed working with the company. It was a great experience.
My Time With Coach
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: discount on items
Cons: short break
It was a part time, seasonal job so no benefits, or job security. Management was great except at times were to hawkish. The day would usually begin with me coming in around the time things picked up. (about 3pm) I would get a "minute" which is a update to let you know what is going on. Then several customers would come through and I would be either at the cashier or waiting to greet them at the door. Towards the end of the day we would clean up and While a manager was in front, I was in the back getting the store ready for closing. The hardest part of the job was stocking all of our inventory. We had shoes, all types of bags, coats, and little household items. The best part was getting a sale and knowing that the customer was satisfied with their purchase and wanted to return. Overall great work place, friendly co-workers.
moved pallets of work to tables
Heavy Lifter (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 7, 2015
provided work for co-workers and removed package from product.
Sales and stability
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILDecember 22, 2014
Pros: fun environment, products, bouses
Cons: sales acheivements, competition
Put up items, clock in, dependent on the day we had meetings, look up sales goal and other achievement, work provided area while maintaining sells and checkouts.
I learned how to properly sell and work the system they provided.
Management made sure the sales was achieved and was the motivation team.
Co-workers was independent and somewhat a team environment. We all tried managing are sell and up-sales to meet goals.
The hardest part was managing the sale there was and always competition. But I managed by doing the best I could and the best I could I did.
Most enjoyable part is knowing what new was going to come and knowing the sell and products...
great company
Stock Associate (Former Employee), manhattanDecember 18, 2014
one of the best retail companies I worked with ever. treat there employee well
Fun and productive work place
Seasonal Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIDecember 3, 2014
Great coworkers with a fun and productive work environment.
Fast pace, fun, positive environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Waikele, HIDecember 1, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: uniform was expensive
A typical day at work was always fun. The managers were always positive and outgoing which really motivated me to work better. I learned how to work in a very fast paced environment which really improved my multitasking skills. My Co-workers were really helpful and friendly and always willing to help in any way they could. The hardest part of this job was also the fast paced environment although it really improved my skills it was still pretty stressful.
Upscale, exciting atmosphere
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Gonzales, LANovember 27, 2014
Pros: lots of bonuses, easy to make goals, lots of advancement opportunities in my market
Cons: always having to please customers even when they are wrong and rude
A typical day at work is multitasking customer service with the normal daily functions of most retail jobs.

Being a "seller" is not the same as offering great customer service.
Fast pace customer service, high energy
Associate Manager (Current Employee), TXNovember 23, 2014
Pros: high energy, fun environment.
Cons: you'll want to buy everything.
A typical day consists of working one on one with customers to provide excellent customer service.
In my time with Coach I have learned how to properly service customers and utilize the point of sale.
The management team is high energy and works hard to create a fun environment.
Communication is a big part of the store functioning well. The team at Coach works extremely well with each other and associates are very welcoming and kind to each other.
There are many college students, so the hardest part would be seeing associates graduate and move onto careers in their field of study.
The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing how I can make a customers day by helping them with all of their needs and providing exceptional service.
People oriented, fun, and exciting
Development and Recruiting Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCNovember 21, 2014
My day is always different, I love that.
Always learning new things about people, and business.
Management truly invest in their teams and their markets.
The hardest part of the job for me, is finding balance.
The most enjoyable part of the job, building a team and being there to see new teams and stores come together.
Nice working environment
CRM System Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 20, 2014
Pros: nice mentor, paid, good location, hands-on experience
a place where you can learn a lot hands-on experience and where people treat you with respect.

Excellent mentor and nice training plan.

Colleagues are so nice and thoughtful. Learned a lot skills from them.
Very stressful hours
Salesperson (Current Employee), Fremont, INNovember 18, 2014
This job is not healthy for a family. The company is great but, you have no time for yourself or to spend time. It is not sympathetic to personal or family lives.
Fun setting to work in but not much room for movement upwards
Manager (Former Employee), Glendale, WINovember 16, 2014
Fun setting to work in but not much room for movement upwards

1 2 3 4 5

About Coach

Coach, Inc. is an American luxury leather goods company that got its start manufacturing small leather goods. Coach is known for – Read more