Coach Employee Reviews

Loved it
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville flAugust 15, 2017
Even though it was far to get to with no car I definitely loved waking up to go work for coach warehouse. The leaders and bosses were awesome to work with. I would highly recommend them to friends and family.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAAugust 14, 2017
Amazing company to work for.
Great vision and values
Consistent development and evolution.
As any other retail job, scheduling is the most difficult when it comes to balance your life / job.
Cons
Retail hours
Productive and learned a lot.
Communications Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 14, 2017
Although this was not the perfect fit for me, I learned a ton and enjoyed my time here. I left for a better personal fit. Great for start of career...
Great place to work in. Very friendly staff, excellent management.
Stock Associate/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJAugust 13, 2017
I loved working for Coach. I highly recommend it. It is a very busy place especially over the holidays, but with the good managment that was in the store, everything was done in a timely manner. It can get stressful working with different customers but mostly it was enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend this company.
For the most it was fun to work there
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Roosevelt Field ,Garden City, New YorAugust 13, 2017
It was like a second family. We all help each other out when needed.A good place to learn different ways of selling. And a good discount on what we purchase.
Pros
Bonuses, and discounts
Cons
Working on holidays like Thanksgiving
Working with other sales representatives are very competitive!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAAugust 8, 2017
I help assist customers with what they're looking for and made sure they leave the store satisfied. Organize display, stock some items and made sure it's presentable. Dealing with different people is always a learning process. I listen more than speak that way I know more of what they need.
Some mid management leaders are horrible
Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 7, 2017
In general, Coach is a good place to work. But some mid level management leaders are horrible. zero respect to team members, very talented people are treated like horse.
Excellent Place to Work
Operations Lead (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDAugust 3, 2017
The management at Coach both at a store level and corporate level was amazing. It made coming to work very enjoyable. I learned so much about professionalism and how to better communicate with customers and my peers. Every day and week was something different. I was kept busy and I was always motivated to improve.
Pros
Paid vacation, sick time, work life balance
Cons
Working holidays
Great Working Environment
Sales Associate - Head Cashier (Former Employee) –  Viejo San Juan, PRJuly 31, 2017
Benefits and salary are great, opportunities to learn and lots of work to keep you busy. The company invests in employees, innovative, supportive of work/life balance. I would recommend this to any of my friends.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Easy
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Township of Jackson, NJJuly 24, 2017
Work was always a fun place to work. Every employee was easy to get along with. Everyone was always willing to help one another if they were having an issues.
Not too bad
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, GAJuly 24, 2017
As retail sales goes, it was a pretty easy job. Differentiated from full-price store as a factory outlet store. Higher volume, higher traffic. Company extended a holiday seasonal discount promotion beyond a year, I assume because sales were not as projected for a long time.
learning experience
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CAJuly 24, 2017
great managers, great customer service training, also i learned a lot about different cultures and experiences here, always so fast paced but ran very professional and braught out the best in you
Pros
learned a lot
Cons
very busy
Cut-throat
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 20, 2017
its a very competitive environment, cut-throat if you don't have the right people behind you. The discounts are good and benefits as well. Management are fake and phony. I learned never to work in retail
Pros
benefits, discounts
Cons
stressful;
Coach INC . Not a great company to work for.
COACH (Former Employee) –  New york nyJuly 20, 2017
They don't like to pay you, for your 2 weeks of work.

Always had to call payroll, so I always get my paid

check late.

Work for Coach.Inc for only months, my Title was a

Coach Vendor.
Pros
Have a job.
Cons
Don't get paid on time!!!!!
Management was okay. Sometimes change can be good or bad.
Stock and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CAJuly 19, 2017
During my time at Coach, a lot had changed. When I first started working there, management was great and worked diligently to make sure the employees were on top of their work without being too pushy. The work environment was great, everyone was friendly and there was no drama. When we changed to a new location, management was more strict. One of my fellow employees became a target for many tasks even though we had plenty of other employees who were doing nothing. Management played a lot of favoritism for certain employees.

Working in the stockroom was a great experience. We had a hardworking team that would get the job done as fast as we could when it came to processing shipment, or restocking the floor and the back room. The efficiency died a little when we were told that they were cutting the stock manager position and stock manager at the time left shortly after.

For me, the changes that were made were a little too much. The managers kept to themselves about a lot of things without asking the employees for any feedback about what to change or what could be done to make things run smoother.
its quick paced and fun
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 19, 2017
if you are looking for a place to be quick on your feet and great customer service coach is the place to be. they take so much pride on the product they sell its not just another one for the books but they build a relationship with you.
Pros
great staff
Cons
lunch breaks are no good
Very good work environment, no union
Coach (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 11, 2017
This was a seasonal job and the pay is good. A lot of opportunity for growth. The working hours are good and the training is on the job. The managers are friendly and very supportive if you have any questions while learning job
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
non union
Very disappointed in my experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Howell, MIJuly 11, 2017
When I first started working there everyone was so sweet and down to earth but as I stayed longer I realized the management is a mess and how they run things is very biased
great place to work
part-time sales associate (Current Employee) –  gilbert ArizonaJuly 9, 2017
I am a part time sales associate and stock room organizer. I usually work 1 day a week too cover the sales floor or organize an shift in inventory. I was hired as a seasonal employee in 11/2008 and hired on ling term after season. I work with a great group of professional people with a diverse work load. I can be a little physical at times.
Pros
I'm not in management so I can just do my work and go home!
Cons
slow times
Coach (Former Employee) –  Northpoint MallJune 29, 2017
relatively good work environment - somewhat competitive even though there is no commission
good discounts on merchandise- not too much opportunity to advance unless Fulltime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coach. Our community is ready to answer.