Coach

Coach Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Mishawaka, INJuly 29, 2015
Enjoyed working at Coach and its a fantastic company. Was sad to have to leave the company. The majority of my coworkers were a blast to work with and we had a great time.
Great!
Associate Manager (Current Employee), Loveland, COJuly 24, 2015
Coach is a fast paced environment where you can gain experience in the retail world. Working with customers one on one and creating a memorable experience is a must to succeeding with this company.
I enjoyed working at coach and the people I worked with.
Sales Consulatant (Former Employee), Darien GeorgiaJune 23, 2015
Pros: Excellent Benefits and bonus opportunties
I am sad that my experience with Coach ended. The reason I left coach is because the store closed and it was to far for me to travel to the next available store.
Fun Memories
Sales Professional (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 18, 2015
Pros: N/a
Cons: N/A
I loved working in the Atlanta store, but I moved to Florida and it wasn't the same, plus I needed something full time and it was not available at the time.
Coach
Cashier (Current Employee), Williamsburg, VAJune 18, 2015
Pros: Easy
Cons: Customers, low hours
Working at Coach is very welcoming. It isn't very hard, however the customers that shop for this company are more difficult than other places I've worked.
Love Coach
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 11, 2015
Starting from the bags it self. Got the opportunity on working in three different Coach stores, from Orlando to NYC. I would do it all over again!
Favorite
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Laughlin, NVMay 31, 2015
What more is there to say? A great business, filled with some of the most great people out there. Never a day that you say "I don't want to come in." Well done, Coach!
Used to be a good place to work
Technology Department Employee (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 15, 2015
Pros: Compensation
Cons: No Job Security, Management doesn't see employees as an asset, mediorcirty is rewarded and hard work is ignored.
Coach used to be a great place to work 5 years ago. Today with the poor company performance and managements attitude towards employees I would stay away. The company has a small Technology department where everyone is like family but more and more family members are getting cut each day to satisfy wall street and increase top executive bonuses. If you want to move forward with you career this place is not for you. Avoid at all costs. This company may even get sold within the next 2-5 years. Each and every quarter for the last 2 years they have lost more and more money.
Producitve and Exciting place to work
PT-1 Cashier (Former Employee), Woodbridge, VAMay 10, 2015
Being able to interact with people from all walks of life was the highlight of each day I went into work. I learned lots of patience and understanding from individuals I considered to be life teachers. The management was not all that great, but when the appropriate effort was put in, things ran smoothly.
fun place
Customer Service (Former Employee), Gonzales, LAMay 7, 2015
never dull always busy, meet lots of great people. LOVE the product!!! working shift work was my biggest problem having small kids.
Coach is one of the best companies to work for
Associate Manager (Former Employee), Fresno, CAApril 24, 2015
A typical day starts with Opening Procedures , daily schedule
and corporate emails set the day sets the day for management and team
Once doors are open for business Customers ALWAYS come first !!!
Down time is filled with product knowledge and keeping floor fully stocked and clean
Social networking, keeping in touch with clients and inviting them for newest product lines and special requests
Coach is one of the best Companies to work for !!!
Worst Manager in the Birch Run location.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Birch Run, MIApril 20, 2015
the culture there is weasel your way to the top. all politics and who you are cool with. absolutely nothing to do with how hard you actually work. cheating and stealing sales is ok and overlooked if you are a top seller. management would do it as well. as long as you had good numbers, you were untouchable. would not recommend unless you are ok with stepping over anyone to get to the top.
The atmosphere was always welcoming
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Manhattan Beach, CAApril 12, 2015
Pros: great deals and compensation for employees
Cons: store closed
Being able to help the customer buy that special handbag and seeing the happiness in their faces was a great feeling. My coworkers were always helpful and we felt like family always working together.
Coach: Good company gone bad
Associate Manager (Former Employee), Birch Run, MIApril 8, 2015
What a complete and utter disappointment to work hard for a company for so many years and to be treated as a disposable pawn in their pathetic attempt at remaining relevant in the industry. Coach has put their own selfish initiatives above the employees resulting in an environment of distrust.
Great Place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Enormous travel
Cons: Short Breaks
Typical Day at the coach office starts at 9am and ends for me around &-8pm. The early bird catches the worm. They have restructured and are going after a different clientele. Love the new merchandise and its great.
Retail
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), Duluth, MNMarch 23, 2015
Worked as a sales associate includes interaction with customers, knowledge of all Coach items, customer service, online ordering, contact campaigns, ipod transactions as well as cash register training, processing shipment, inventory, processing 'deletes', and overall store maintenance/cleanliness.
I loved working with Coach!!!!!!!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Humble, TXMarch 23, 2015
Overall I learned so much working here, and they helped me improve in areas that I was struggling with my sales. The girls there were awsome and were more than helpful to me when I needed it.
learned a lot about visuals
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee), New YorkMarch 20, 2015
I worked under the district manager during holiday and gained more visual merchandising knowledge with Coach. Willing to work for the company full time if a position opened up.
Fun workplace, but huge turnover rate.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Simpsonville, KYMarch 9, 2015
Pros: great discount
Cons: management is always leaving, part-time unless you're a manager.
Overall a fun workplace, but there is not a lot of room to grow unless you are already in a management position. All employees are part time unless you are a manager.
Fun atmosphere in stores!
Associate (Former Employee), United StatesFebruary 25, 2015
Great in store leadership makes for a great setup for a team. Constant new product comes in for exciting floor sets and happy customers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Coach

A RICH HERITAGE Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop. In a Manhattan loft, six artisans handcrafted a collection – Read more

Coach Salaries