Coach

Coach Employee Reviews

Used to be a good place to work
Technology Department Employee (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 15, 2015
Pros: Compensation
Cons: No Job Security, Management doesn't see employees as an asset, mediorcirty is rewarded and hard work is ignored.
Coach used to be a great place to work 5 years ago. Today with the poor company performance and managements attitude towards employees I would stay away. The company has a small Technology department where everyone is like family but more and more family members are getting cut each day to satisfy wall street and increase top executive bonuses. If you want to move forward with you career this place is not for you. Avoid at all costs. This company may even get sold within the next 2-5 years. Each and every quarter for the last 2 years they have lost more and more money.
Producitve and Exciting place to work
PT-1 Cashier (Former Employee), Woodbridge, VAMay 10, 2015
Being able to interact with people from all walks of life was the highlight of each day I went into work. I learned lots of patience and understanding from individuals I considered to be life teachers. The management was not all that great, but when the appropriate effort was put in, things ran smoothly.
fun place
Customer Service (Former Employee), Gonzales, LAMay 7, 2015
never dull always busy, meet lots of great people. LOVE the product!!! working shift work was my biggest problem having small kids.
Coach is one of the best companies to work for
Associate Manager (Former Employee), Fresno, CAApril 24, 2015
A typical day starts with Opening Procedures , daily schedule
and corporate emails set the day sets the day for management and team
Once doors are open for business Customers ALWAYS come first !!!
Down time is filled with product knowledge and keeping floor fully stocked and clean
Social networking, keeping in touch with clients and inviting them for newest product lines and special requests
Coach is one of the best Companies to work for !!!
Worst Manager in the Birch Run location.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Birch Run, MIApril 20, 2015
the culture there is weasel your way to the top. all politics and who you are cool with. absolutely nothing to do with how hard you actually work. cheating and stealing sales is ok and overlooked if you are a top seller. management would do it as well. as long as you had good numbers, you were untouchable. would not recommend unless you are ok with stepping over anyone to get to the top.
The atmosphere was always welcoming
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Manhattan Beach, CAApril 12, 2015
Pros: great deals and compensation for employees
Cons: store closed
Being able to help the customer buy that special handbag and seeing the happiness in their faces was a great feeling. My coworkers were always helpful and we felt like family always working together.
Coach: Good company gone bad
Associate Manager (Former Employee), Birch Run, MIApril 8, 2015
What a complete and utter disappointment to work hard for a company for so many years and to be treated as a disposable pawn in their pathetic attempt at remaining relevant in the industry. Coach has put their own selfish initiatives above the employees resulting in an environment of distrust.
Great Place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Enormous travel
Cons: Short Breaks
Typical Day at the coach office starts at 9am and ends for me around &-8pm. The early bird catches the worm. They have restructured and are going after a different clientele. Love the new merchandise and its great.
Retail
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), Duluth, MNMarch 23, 2015
Worked as a sales associate includes interaction with customers, knowledge of all Coach items, customer service, online ordering, contact campaigns, ipod transactions as well as cash register training, processing shipment, inventory, processing 'deletes', and overall store maintenance/cleanliness.
I loved working with Coach!!!!!!!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Humble, TXMarch 23, 2015
Overall I learned so much working here, and they helped me improve in areas that I was struggling with my sales. The girls there were awsome and were more than helpful to me when I needed it.
learned a lot about visuals
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee), New YorkMarch 20, 2015
I worked under the district manager during holiday and gained more visual merchandising knowledge with Coach. Willing to work for the company full time if a position opened up.
Fun workplace, but huge turnover rate.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Simpsonville, KYMarch 9, 2015
Pros: great discount
Cons: management is always leaving, part-time unless you're a manager.
Overall a fun workplace, but there is not a lot of room to grow unless you are already in a management position. All employees are part time unless you are a manager.
Fun atmosphere in stores!
Associate (Former Employee), United StatesFebruary 25, 2015
Great in store leadership makes for a great setup for a team. Constant new product comes in for exciting floor sets and happy customers.
Great Organization
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Temecula, CAFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: organized worksite and great employee discounts!
Cons: seasonal hires
while working as an inventory specialist, getting hands on product knowledge when shipments of freight came in, was well worth to serve clients while also maintaining the status quo.
Fun Place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), lahainaFebruary 13, 2015
This Job was a lot more professional than my other job. We had a dress code. alot of engaging and customer service. We need to know the type of materials used to make the product.
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Langhorne, PAFebruary 13, 2015
I enjoy working at Coach however, I'm looking for something a little more consistent with steady hours. Overall it is great!
good working place with a lot of skills
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: discouts and free lunches
had to sell purse and we had an amount percentage to make. worked on the cashier, helped out customers and get new product fill the shelves. pass out discounts cards
professional
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Marysville, WAFebruary 4, 2015
"This is a great company to work for, if you work hard you will be able to move up with the company." The benefits are good, nice discounts, great management, and the team is like a big family. Coach is becoming a lifestyle brand.
exciting and fast paced
Store/Stock Associate (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 30, 2015
My typical day at work is me working on shipment in the back room and retrieving merchandise for customers. What I've learned from the job is all the different types leathers that are used to produce the product. I love my management team and co-workers. the hardest part about the job would be the scheduling between another job. what i enjoy most about my job is that i get to work for a company that i have always wanted to work for.
LOVE COACH
Cashier (Former Employee), Leeds, ALJanuary 27, 2015
Working with them was fantastic. As previously stated I enjoyed working with the company. It was a great experience.

1 2 3 4 5

About Coach

A RICH HERITAGE Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop. In a Manhattan loft, six artisans handcrafted a collection – Read more

Coach Salaries