Coach

Coach Employer Reviews

Productive and fun workplace with ping Pong table.
ETL/Informatica Developer (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 11, 2014
I Learned new things. The co-worker were so helpful. And the hardest part of job is to finish big Project in time and enjoyable part of the job is getting very good experience.
Yes! Youth Fitness
YES! YOUTH FITNESS (Former Employee), Katy, TXJuly 6, 2014
A typical day would consist of afternoon shift of 30 or more children in groups and i would keep the children busy coming up with activities.Hardest part was the work space given with the amount of people. the manager trained me pretty well to handle situation. I learned to work in small space and keep it organized
great peopel to work with
Cashier (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 3, 2014
Pros: great people to work with
a typical day at work is loud and fun. I've learned how to count a drawer in and out to take my time giving change and paying attention to customers. The managers and sales associates are always willing to help you with what ever you need. the hardest part of the day is it is the same thing everyday.
Fun filled and adventure everyday
Salesclerk/Customer Service (Current Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCJune 25, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule and fun
Cons: part-time
Meeting, greeting and engaging with new people from all over.

learning about them, their lifestyle, family, and needs. Selling them a Coach purse that they will love and enjoy.
Great Work Environment
Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 23, 2014
Pros: make great friends and meet many people
Cons: no compensation and advancement
Acquired and learned a great skill set as well as befriend great customers and coworkers. However, it is not lucrative and very hard to advance. There is very little communication to upper management and lack in compassion for employees who work hard.
Rewarding and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Lancaster, PAJune 18, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: hours
Each day at Coach is spent assisting customers with purchases. I enjoy talking with them and get great satisfaction knowing I have helped them with their purchase and that they will leave happy and most likely return in the future. Managers and co-workers are very pleasant to work with.
great staff
Sales Associate (Current Employee), new orleansJune 9, 2014
friendly atmosphere no reason not to like it and I'd rather not go into detail any further about my employer
Stock Clerk Shift
Stock Clerk (Former Employee), Locust Grove, GAMay 31, 2014
Working at coach was a different experience for me. Having to talk to customers locate certain items over the phone. Having to search up the item to see which location has a certain bag. I had good co workers that help me get through a shift. The pay rate was good for a seasonal position
Fun place with nice people
Sales Associate and Cashier (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAMay 19, 2014
Management was great, customers can be the most difficult part of the job, so patience and understanding is essential for this job.
a great place to start your job experience
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), PRMay 13, 2014
Is a good place to work. full of accesories and really organized. Very happy to know that I have worked there.
An amazing place to work part-time
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZMay 4, 2014
Pros: great work environment
Cons: pay
Coach is truly a great company to work for. They stand behind their product and only hire great personalities, including all of the management team. The pay is a bit low but it was definitely a great option for part-time work because it was enjoyable to be at work each and every day.
Hostile Work enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), White Plains, NYApril 28, 2014
Management is horrible and has no respect for employees. A typical day at work is management telling you what you are doing wrong.
Driven & fashion forward
Customer Service/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 24, 2014
To work here you must be very driven and fashion forward while still fitting into "the box".
PT1 Position
PT1 (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 23, 2014
Provide excellent and professional customer service to all customers to ensure I was in the top 5 sales associates in the company. Be able to clientele and follow up with customers on a daily basis. Be very aware of all Coach branding and products available on the market to ensure loyalty with the customer. Transitioned from Oakpark Mall to Caesar’s – more... Palace flagship location. – less
Surrounded by caring individuals
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAApril 19, 2014
Pros: long meal breaks
Cons: very little hours
business was fairly slow
co-workers were great, we were all very close in the store including management.
hardest part of the job was dealing with the constant cut of hours due to poor business/economy.
Most enjoyable part was becoming a versatile key player in the store, constantly learning new things in different areas of the store.
Productive learning fun filled day
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Rosemont, ILApril 16, 2014
• Greet customers at the door
• Make transaction using the POS system
• Make hourly goals
• Cleaning and straightening up the store
• Having a client relationship while selling so they can come back and shop with me
• Making sure I send emails out for promotions and coupons
• Doing a Client track for customers for future new arrivals
A good part time job
In-Store Sales (Former Employee), Deer Park, NYApril 11, 2014
Pros: nice working enviroment
Cons: wage is low
I worked as seasonal sales in Coach. There is not much work to do in a day. Just talking to customers and help them to get the product they need. Co- workers are very nice. The working environment is excellent. However, the hour wage is quite low. I am not able to survive with the salary.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJApril 9, 2014
Pros: learn a large amount of new things
Cons: hours
It is very upbeat
You need a ton of energy
Fun place to work and sell
Great to learn new things
Managers are pretty great
Its a challenge to sell
Productive and competitive workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Mishawaka, INApril 9, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule with me being a college student at the time
Cons: no benefits
A typical work day at COACH was pretty mellow with a steady flow of customers. However, on holidays it was the total opposite. I learned to treat my customers with respect and give them as much knowledge on a product to make them feel comfortable to purchase from the store. The hardest part of the job was not only making sure that individually we made – more... our sales goal daily and weekly, but as a team make sure that met our sales goal monthly and to yearly. The most enjoyable part of the job was being around my customers and making them happy as the leave and enter the store. – less
Great work dynamic
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Westport, CTApril 7, 2014
I worked with a team of sales associates who all got along. Halfway through my employment we had a change in management, and I found the new manager of the store to be very unprofessional. On numerous occasions I was singled out in front of other store employees. I left the company to pursue other career opportunities.

1 2 3 4 5

About Coach

The International Coach Federation is the largest global organization for coaches, with more than 11,000 members in 80 countries. – Read more