Coach Employee Reviews in United States

can be very busy
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXMay 17, 2016
Very busy during the holidays when I worked there. Stayed at work to three am sometimes to replinish and recover the floor. Tuesdays were the longest because we have to redo the whole store.
Terrible manager
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 17, 2016
Overall my experience was not great. I was hired on and knew the expectations but, with so much management turnaround it was a mess. The last manager to take over would never show up, giving lame excuses as to why she could not be there; this left a heavy burden on the rest of the team. The district manager was bond to it all and when complaints were made they laughed and we were treated about our jobs using explicit words. So... We left. Terrible location to work.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Upper management, long hours, holidays
good from far but far from good
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Farmington, CTMay 14, 2016
No consistency in policy and it makes it difficult to work for a company that is struggling to comp.They do not award their top associates well and expect a lot for little to no compensation
Productive workplace have worked with th best people in Retail.
Clearwater, Florida, Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 11, 2016
Great workplace, nice Job work/life balance.
Enjoyed working for Coach Retail, met and worked with the best management peers in retail.
Pros
Productive workplace
Cons
Advancement opportunities.
Awesome
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LAMay 11, 2016
The management was awesome and super fun. I enjoyed learning about the products and helping all ours customers. I loved it there.
Pros
Fun, Great store, Great management
Cons
Seasonal store
Great people
Strategic Costing Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 10, 2016
I had a great team of people. The process was incredibly interesting. Cutting and laying out pieces on stone was one of my favorite process to watch.
Great Teamwork
Director PR Special Projects (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 5, 2016
I learned at Coach to work with every team to get the job done. "Its not my job" was never in a conversation. Respect and devotion to the brand was a priority.
Pros
teamwork
Cons
na
Great place to work but can sometimes be a burn out
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEMay 2, 2016
great company. stock plan, and great management meetings. Developed a lot of great skills. Good management mentors. outside of the box thinking is encouraged.
Pros
bonuses, stock options, flexible hours
Cons
salary
Great company just bad store management
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INApril 29, 2016
Overall, good experience with company just a bad store manager. Love the customer. They love and know the brand. Constant change which is good. Good partnership with district manager as well.
fun workplace
Selector (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 27, 2016
a typical day at coach warehouse was fun and lots of communicating. Met old friends and new co workers. hardest part of work was coming from lunch break with traffic.
Very prductive but lacks equality among associates
Stock Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CA 91764April 25, 2016
A typical day at work involves a lot of hard work for my peers as a stock associate. Management is very shady and secretive. The most enjoyable part is when I go home.
Great Culture
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJApril 19, 2016
I loved working at Coach and if I did not study abroad I would still be there. The people there were great. Customers are hard to deal with but that is with any job because some are really appreciative.
Typical day
Business Analyst Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 15, 2016
• Functioned as a primary bridge between the business, operations, and the technical team throughout the project cycle
• Involved in understanding of existing business processes and existing systems.
• Created As-Is Business Process Models using MS Visio
• Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with Business Clients to identify business rules, functional and non-functional requirements
• Implemented a hybrid of Waterfall and Agile.
• Designed wire frames and activity diagrams using MS Visio to outline the “To-Be” screens and “To-Be” processes
• Managed the application support product backlog using Rally.
• Conducted Monthly Business Prioritization meetings with the stakeholders identify features to be scheduled for the upcoming release.
• Documented User Story using Rally to detail the business need.
• Conducted weekly sprint planning meeting with the developers and quality assurance analysts to review user story, assign story points and assign cards to a respective sprint.
• Conducted Weekly Sprint Review meeting with the stakeholder to demonstrate the features developed during the current sprint.
• Documented Test Cases for every sprint based on the acceptance criteria in Rally.
• Conducted Manual Testing every sprint.
• Coordinated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on a monthly basis.
• Documented release notes for every release to demonstrate the features implemented for the respective release.
Home of Modern Luxury
Consumer Services Representative II (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 14, 2016
Never a dull moment...

My experience at Coach has been and continues to prove full of opportunities to learn and allow my light as person... and employee shine.
Pros
Individual Growth
Cons
Career Growth
Very sales driven
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 13, 2016
Coach retail is very sales driven lots of unrealistic goals. Non fashion forward uniforms which is very odd seeing that Coach is trying to be a very high end brand !
Pros
Generous discounts
Cons
Long retail hours, mandatory holidays and weekends.
Horrible place to work
Sales Associate, Coach Factory (Former Employee) –  Burlington, WAApril 12, 2016
I would not recommend working at Coach. No chance to have a life outside of work. Management gossip and have favorites. As a professional, I quickly realized that this was not a place for me.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Management, pay, schedules
Coach Store Manager
Assocaite Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasApril 12, 2016
Overall a good balance of work/life. Store life is typical of a retail environment: varied shifts and roles, opening and closing shifts. Benefits are great and pay is fair for level of experience. Corporate management is new and culture changes constantly.
Pros
Work life balance.
Cons
Communication from corporate can be misleading and difficult to decifer within store teams.
Enjoyed my summer internship at Coach
Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 5, 2016
I was an intern in the Summer of 2015. It was an incredible experience that allowed me to really see the execution of a full season - from conception to brand presentation.
Pros
Team environment, great location
Cons
Disorganized
Fun workplace
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOApril 4, 2016
Fun workplace but wasn't given proper training. Some co-workers were friendly and others were not. Management was nice. I loved help customers pick out their next purse.
It's a cool place.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 2, 2016
Place is pretty cool, everyone's nice. Management isn't bad. Worst part about it is a few of the resellers that come in but even they aren't all that bad.
Pros
fun team, good management
Cons
resellers