Coach Employee Reviews

Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Lahaska, PASeptember 27, 2016
Coach is a great company to work for, I've learned a lot about the company and it products. product quality is 5 star. The store has a great atmosphere in located in a great village called peddlers village in Lahaska, PA
very strict workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 21, 2016
they are very strict on being late and missing days and also its very hard to get hired on. They also work off production being high if not you will be fired eventually.
Store Manager
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Burlington, WASeptember 18, 2016
Amazing team dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Fast paced environment with an educated team ready to find the perfect item for you.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
High stress
can be fun without pressure from management/corperate
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLSeptember 12, 2016
Enjoyable part of work is meeting new people&making them happy. I learn something new everyday. management could be better, basic pay for nonbasic job
Pros
discounts, the staff is great
Cons
expect to create a story but not enough motivation, unrealistic goals
Its an alright place to work
Lead Cashier (Former Employee) –  Destin, FLSeptember 12, 2016
They advertise that they promote within the company but they don't. I worked there for a long time and was M.I.T when I left. They had me train the next manager when I was up for the promotion. Yes, I am bitter about that but that's besides the point, But hey, if you have the experience to start off on the management team, go for it. However, if you are looking for long-term and want to move up within the company, this isn't the job for you.
Pros
Good Discount
Cons
Short Breaks
its a trap
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Lutz, FLSeptember 11, 2016
Work can differ, when its not holiday season or midday its usually dead. I've learned alot about coach product, quality and their competitors. Management will always treat you like a child that they're trying to school. They have a hard time crediting your accomplishments because chances are retail management wasn't their first career choice. Some food for thought. My co-workers are actually now the reason why it makes it an unenjoyable work environment. They're usually around their early 20s, they think they know it all and can be very cold and stand-offish. All they talk about is buying more expensive simply because we work in a brand name store. I cant stand it. hardest part of the job is the unrealistic goals they set for you and the pressure of looking at this job as if it is our career path. i enjoy the discount, the pay rate, and the guaranteed break time.
Pros
50% off retail, 65% off outlet
Cons
co-workers
Great Exposure to Professional World
Lead Sales Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJSeptember 9, 2016
Had a great time working for coach. i grow a lot as a personal and learned quite a bit about myself in terms of what I'm capable of. goals were easy to meet and incentives were always up for grabs. frequent changes in store associates and management made it unstable. but overall nice experience. excellent company.
Pros
great college job
Cons
frequent changes in management
Amazing team
Sales Associate (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Lahaska, PASeptember 1, 2016
working at this business with the management team was the best, they are hard working and are always working on coaching each other to be better. i learned to be a better team player and to let my visual eye shine when it comes to setting up product. meeting clients and keeping a personal log of them to call back when new product arrived was also a regular ritual at this store, very important to keep up our numbers.
Pros
great hours, team plays, coaching
Cons
no advancement
Productive work place.
Customer Representative II (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 29, 2016
Enjoyed assisting customers with online orders and repairs. All the supervisors were willing to assist in anyway they could. Great employee discounts...
Product great and store environment is great
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Manhasset, NY 11030August 25, 2016
Company has changed throughout the years. The best part of working for Coach is the people and the clients. The work life balanced has changed and training and developing has lost its way.
Pros
People and clients
Cons
work life balance
Rewarding to teach kids things that I was taught
Cardinal Ritter Coach (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 24, 2016
Love teaching kids what I was taught when I played football and wrestled. Keeping kids in line is hard but it pays off in the end. I am the leader on the team and have to make sure I keep a positive mind set.
fun place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Marysville, WAAugust 22, 2016
it was a fun place to work at, every one there is always nice and happy and willing to help you out. any questions you have they help you.
Excellent Growth
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 22, 2016
Coach is always challenging itself to be its best by taking on a new approach the customer experience, hiring a new designer, and tackling social media. It was very exciting to work or a company that was going through a huge brand transformation and to see the results after so many years of hard work. Being apart of the this journey, both as a store level employee and a corporate employee, provided me with amazing experience in the ever changing retail landscape.
Disappointing Director
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 19, 2016
Beautiful new office; job mobility very disappointing; error prone employees; selfish boss, indecisive culture; employees seem to take no responsibility or ownership for fear of being thrown under the boss; everyone I meet complains of their bag's straps breaking..
Very rewarding company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 11, 2016
A typical day at work is running reports before your day starts.
Satisfying the customer by completing their orders.
I have worked in many different departments at Coach and have learned many different aspects of the company,
Management are very pleasant . Always trying to make my job easier.
My co-workers are all cross-trained to help each other.
The most enjoyable part of the day is when you close down your computer for the day and you feel you gave it 100%
Pros
Free coach classes about health, respect, learning to listen
Cons
Healthcare
All in all a good company to work for.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashu, NHAugust 10, 2016
All in all a good company to work for. Great benefits and training and great people. There have been many changes in the past few years, like all companies these changes come with some good and some bad.
Exciting workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Conway, NHAugust 1, 2016
Coach was a fast paced enviroment but everyone had great customer relations and work relations. Coach had strict guidelines but that is what made it so everyone was clear on their rolls.
Fun and Energetic place to work
Seasonal Cashier (Current Employee) –  Nags Head, NCJuly 31, 2016
A typical day includes working at the cash register and on the sales floor assisting customers to meet their needs. My managers and co-workers were all wonderful and encouraging. I learned communication skills very quickly and still use them everyday. My employment at Coach was extremely beneficial.
Luxury goods with friendly staff
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 21, 2016
Walking into a Coach store could be a bit hard since it is very luxurious and smells of such great leather, but every sales associate will greet you with a big smile and warm attitude. I've thrived as a salesman here at Coach, having learn modern luxury and how to translate that to any customer.
Laid Back Work Enviorment
Sales (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJuly 18, 2016
Coach was a great work place and I enjoyed everyday of working there a laid back.Enviorment and was a fun place to work. A typical day consisted of folding clothes stocking clothes and just a flat out incredible Enviorment for customers