Coach Employee Reviews

Great place to work for retail industry
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CASeptember 20, 2017
Working at Coach was enjoyable, specially if you like fashion and handbags. The discount offered was great. Hired as a seasonal worker, else I would have stayed longer. The job was demanding and fast paced during the holidays, overwhelming and tiring at times. But fun and I would recommend this work place.
Pros
free lunches during holidays
very extressful place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tannersville, PASeptember 19, 2017
Very extressed job enviromment at this particular location. there is not room for any kind of mistakes. if you are late clocking in for just a minute randomly you will get a write up. there is not benefits for part- time associates and everyone have to work weekend and holidays. very hard to grow here!!!
Pros
Fun place with a great employee discount
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 16, 2017
Very typical retail job. Surprisingly great benefits and retirement plans. Can't complain about their 70% off employee discount. Didn't really enjoy working over the holidays
Pros
Employee discounts
Cons
Customers
Fun temporary retail job.
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CASeptember 13, 2017
Management is fine, no big issues. Fun working environment when it comes to coworkers. There's many working at a time, making it easy to build relationships in and out of work.
Pros
Friendly working environment
Cons
Weak pay
Atmosphere very comfortable, but had its rough times
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service/Stock (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MISeptember 9, 2017
A great luxury brand to work, but you have to be very flexible to get with the brand. Hours may drop from 0 and can go to 37 hours within a week without you knowing.
Great Culture to be around
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 8, 2017
It was fun to learn what was the inspiration behind each creation of Stuart Vevers. It was helpful to translate that to your selling. Be wary of management stealing sales. Stay with your customer 100%. From Hello, to sale of product, to goodbye. They have to make their numbers too in order not to get written up. I have seen many ugly things happen because of this.
Pros
Great discount and stock options.
Cons
Management shady. Will steal sales in a heartbeat.
well managed
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MASeptember 7, 2017
I worked 8 hours as a high school student. it was a very well run place. it taught me a lot of sales skills, while also enhancing my communication skills. I was the youngest hired.
Pros
2 breaks
Sales Advisor
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaSeptember 7, 2017
As with any job it has its ups and downs. At my location, I work with a great team and that is what helps me enjoy the job the most, my coworkers. I think it's most important that you enjoy the people you interact with everyday. I am full time sales so there is a lot of pressure to succeed daily, also growth in store can be slow. I am satisfied with the pay for now and I have great benefits.
Pros
Medical benefits, Pto, Paid Vacation, friendly atmosphere
Cons
Slow to no growth, pressure to sale
Warehouse Associates are not treated fairly they are treated differently than customer service and upper management
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 7, 2017
I have been employed with coach for 10 plus years the pay for warehouse Associates or not competitive with other companies in the area the breaks for warehouse Associates are not the same as customer service an upper management you only get 30 minutes lunch break and they get an hour. For the most part the people there are Pleasant to work with but you do have some management and team leads that just won't listen and want to have things their way. Coach needs to come out of the box and look at a pay increase for the associates
Pros
401K health benefits
Cons
Pay is not competitive, hour lunch breaks for everyone
Productive, competitive and fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXSeptember 6, 2017
The most fun job in retail; I've had the pleasure in working for an exciting company that was very flexible to my needs. Although the schedules were inconsistent and the hours were dropping due to seasonal affairs, the pay was not bad for it's time and purpose.
Pros
Good management
Cons
less benefits
Have to deal with multiple management issue
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 3, 2017
Have to learn to adapt different managers but overall a wonderful working environment. Times can get difficult due to lack of communications between management but in general it's been a pleasure working with the team.
Pros
flexible hours, good breaks
Cons
too many emotional issue
Good job
Selling support / visuals (Current Employee) –  NVSeptember 3, 2017
Good job to have but need more ... wish they had more manger availabity and grow within the company had better raises and be able to train more in depth
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Not enough pay or hours
good place to work
Sales Associate/Trainer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 31, 2017
The perks were decent discounts on merchandise, first look at new releases. Some of the cons were no commission pay, and sales is competitive. Overall good place to work, co-workers were friendly.
Overall good company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington StateAugust 27, 2017
Coach is a good company to work for overall. Very competitive, fast paced and always looking for ways to improve specially customer service. Great benefits and depending on the management team, promotes a conducive working environment.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Low work life balance
my experience
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CAAugust 25, 2017
most of the time it's a good environment to work in unless you don't get a long with the managers or your coworkers. pay is low for the customers you have to deal with on a daily basis. very strict on the way you dress, hair, nails, and the way you present yourself.
Pros
discount
Cons
terrible customers
Excellent
Onsite Development coordinator(IBM) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 23, 2017
Excellent work culture in Retail industry. Though I work as contractor from IBM to implement FMS solution in S4HANA, but I am satisfied with the work culture and work life balance.
Loved it
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville flAugust 15, 2017
Even though it was far to get to with no car I definitely loved waking up to go work for coach warehouse. The leaders and bosses were awesome to work with. I would highly recommend them to friends and family.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAAugust 14, 2017
Amazing company to work for.
Great vision and values
Consistent development and evolution.
As any other retail job, scheduling is the most difficult when it comes to balance your life / job.
Cons
Retail hours
Productive and learned a lot.
Communications Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 14, 2017
Although this was not the perfect fit for me, I learned a ton and enjoyed my time here. I left for a better personal fit. Great for start of career...
Great place to work in. Very friendly staff, excellent management.
Stock Associate/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJAugust 13, 2017
I loved working for Coach. I highly recommend it. It is a very busy place especially over the holidays, but with the good managment that was in the store, everything was done in a timely manner. It can get stressful working with different customers but mostly it was enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coach. Our community is ready to answer.