Coach Employee Reviews in United States

Great Culture
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJApril 19, 2016
I loved working at Coach and if I did not study abroad I would still be there. The people there were great. Customers are hard to deal with but that is with any job because some are really appreciative.
Typical day
Business Analyst Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 15, 2016
• Functioned as a primary bridge between the business, operations, and the technical team throughout the project cycle
• Involved in understanding of existing business processes and existing systems.
• Created As-Is Business Process Models using MS Visio
• Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with Business Clients to identify business rules, functional and non-functional requirements
• Implemented a hybrid of Waterfall and Agile.
• Designed wire frames and activity diagrams using MS Visio to outline the “To-Be” screens and “To-Be” processes
• Managed the application support product backlog using Rally.
• Conducted Monthly Business Prioritization meetings with the stakeholders identify features to be scheduled for the upcoming release.
• Documented User Story using Rally to detail the business need.
• Conducted weekly sprint planning meeting with the developers and quality assurance analysts to review user story, assign story points and assign cards to a respective sprint.
• Conducted Weekly Sprint Review meeting with the stakeholder to demonstrate the features developed during the current sprint.
• Documented Test Cases for every sprint based on the acceptance criteria in Rally.
• Conducted Manual Testing every sprint.
• Coordinated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on a monthly basis.
• Documented release notes for every release to demonstrate the features implemented for the respective release.
Home of Modern Luxury
Consumer Services Representative II (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 14, 2016
Never a dull moment...

My experience at Coach has been and continues to prove full of opportunities to learn and allow my light as person... and employee shine.
Pros
Individual Growth
Cons
Career Growth
Very sales driven
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 13, 2016
Coach retail is very sales driven lots of unrealistic goals. Non fashion forward uniforms which is very odd seeing that Coach is trying to be a very high end brand !
Pros
Generous discounts
Cons
Long retail hours, mandatory holidays and weekends.
Horrible place to work
Sales Associate, Coach Factory (Former Employee) –  Burlington, WAApril 12, 2016
I would not recommend working at Coach. No chance to have a life outside of work. Management gossip and have favorites. As a professional, I quickly realized that this was not a place for me.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Management, pay, schedules
Coach Store Manager
Assocaite Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasApril 12, 2016
Overall a good balance of work/life. Store life is typical of a retail environment: varied shifts and roles, opening and closing shifts. Benefits are great and pay is fair for level of experience. Corporate management is new and culture changes constantly.
Pros
Work life balance.
Cons
Communication from corporate can be misleading and difficult to decifer within store teams.
Enjoyed my summer internship at Coach
Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 5, 2016
I was an intern in the Summer of 2015. It was an incredible experience that allowed me to really see the execution of a full season - from conception to brand presentation.
Pros
Team environment, great location
Cons
Disorganized
Fun workplace
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOApril 4, 2016
Fun workplace but wasn't given proper training. Some co-workers were friendly and others were not. Management was nice. I loved help customers pick out their next purse.
It's a cool place.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 2, 2016
Place is pretty cool, everyone's nice. Management isn't bad. Worst part about it is a few of the resellers that come in but even they aren't all that bad.
Pros
fun team, good management
Cons
resellers
Fun atmosphere
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 29, 2016
The hardest part of the job is to keep up with different directions and initiatives the company tries to roll out then rushes to the next initiative while abandoning the one they were pushing so hard.
Very Structured but I enjoyed them
Handbag Designer (Freelance) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 28, 2016
I freelanced at Coach for about 3 months, and in the beginning it was a culture shock. Once I became more acclimated, it was very fun. I learned a lot as Coach educates their designers. I was able to work the S/S '16 runway show
Fun Workplace
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 16, 2016
Its was a greet place to work and meet new people. The co workers and managers are friendly and good learning skills I Also got to work in deferent departments using an RF scanner and order picker experience
Pros
The pay free meals some times
Cons
Temp to hire
a good company~
HR analyst and business intelligence analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 13, 2016
a big company with many brilliant people; The work is not that challenging and you need to improve yourself~love what you do and find what you want to do~
Pros
big company
Cons
not challenging~
great place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rehoboth Beach, DEMarch 11, 2016
Great place to work during the summer. Decent pay (for a retail job), and it's a clean job. The only thing I didn't like was using mobile devices to check out. They require us to use them but they clearly make the customers uncomfortable. They think that we are scanning their credit cards on our phones. Overall great place to work.
Pros
good pay, work in the air conditioning
Cons
mad house when it rains
coach
Sales Associate/ Cashier/stock associate (Former Employee) –  League City, TXMarch 10, 2016
they always had there days as far as customers and there purchases. I didn't love the stories with different customers and helping them find gifts for their self and for families members
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 25, 2016
High Energy hard work but worth it all and you will learn a lot about what goes into making a bag.

The staff is very helpful and if there is something you are not sure of there is always someone you can ask.
Pros
You Learn a lot
Very fun
Seasonal Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOFebruary 17, 2016
Very fun place to work at and for. All managers and employees were great and very helpful to one another and to customers. Not a single complaint to the company,
Fun Enviroment
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 15, 2016
The managers were great not one person I didn't want to work with.
The store closed at the end of the season so there was no job security but the other stores are doing great.
Productive and fast pace work place
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  New Windsor, NYFebruary 9, 2016
The teamwork and synergy was phenomenal and always got tasks done way ahead of time but nothing was never enough for management. Did not feel appreciated.
Fun and diverse company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOJanuary 25, 2016
Every day at Coach is different. Being a store manager requires the wearing of many hats, from customer service to HR. I enjoyed all the diverse tasks that were part of my job.