Coach

Coach United States Employee Reviews

great company
Stock Associate (Former Employee), manhattanDecember 18, 2014
one of the best retail companies I worked with ever. treat there employee well
Fun and productive work place
Seasonal Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIDecember 3, 2014
Great coworkers with a fun and productive work environment.
Fast pace, fun, positive environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Waikele, HIDecember 1, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: uniform was expensive
A typical day at work was always fun. The managers were always positive and outgoing which really motivated me to work better. I learned how to work in a very fast paced environment which really improved my multitasking skills. My Co-workers were really helpful and friendly and always willing to help in any way they could. The hardest part of this job was also the fast paced environment although it really improved my skills it was still pretty stressful.
Upscale, exciting atmosphere
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Gonzales, LANovember 27, 2014
Pros: lots of bonuses, easy to make goals, lots of advancement opportunities in my market
Cons: always having to please customers even when they are wrong and rude
A typical day at work is multitasking customer service with the normal daily functions of most retail jobs.

Being a "seller" is not the same as offering great customer service.
Fast pace customer service, high energy
Associate Manager (Current Employee), TXNovember 23, 2014
Pros: high energy, fun environment.
Cons: you'll want to buy everything.
A typical day consists of working one on one with customers to provide excellent customer service.
In my time with Coach I have learned how to properly service customers and utilize the point of sale.
The management team is high energy and works hard to create a fun environment.
Communication is a big part of the store functioning well. The team at Coach works extremely well with each other and associates are very welcoming and kind to each other.
There are many college students, so the hardest part would be seeing associates graduate and move onto careers in their field of study.
The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing how I can make a customers day by helping them with all of their needs and providing exceptional service.
People oriented, fun, and exciting
Development and Recruiting Manager (Current Employee), Washington, DCNovember 21, 2014
My day is always different, I love that.
Always learning new things about people, and business.
Management truly invest in their teams and their markets.
The hardest part of the job for me, is finding balance.
The most enjoyable part of the job, building a team and being there to see new teams and stores come together.
Nice working environment
CRM System Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 20, 2014
Pros: nice mentor, paid, good location, hands-on experience
a place where you can learn a lot hands-on experience and where people treat you with respect.

Excellent mentor and nice training plan.

Colleagues are so nice and thoughtful. Learned a lot skills from them.
Very stressful hours
Salesperson (Current Employee), Fremont, INNovember 18, 2014
This job is not healthy for a family. The company is great but, you have no time for yourself or to spend time. It is not sympathetic to personal or family lives.
Fun setting to work in but not much room for movement upwards
Manager (Former Employee), Glendale, WINovember 16, 2014
Fun setting to work in but not much room for movement upwards
Great work culture and top quality merchandise
Sales Associate/Seasonal Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Staten Island, NYOctober 25, 2014
What girl wouldn't like to work here? Coach has an unparalleled commitment to their customers and legacy. And not to mention all sorts of beautiful bags and accessories to look at and handle daily. I learned about the many different types of materials they use, from leather to fur. They care about their employees and their customers tremendously.
Good balance.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLOctober 20, 2014
At Coach, they really do try to help you make your sales goal. They even help you fill out your goal sheets. Unlike department stores, they are realistic about sales goals.
Productive, fun workplace with great employees
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), West Hartford, CTSeptember 30, 2014
It was a lot of fun working at Coach. My co workers were a pleasure to work with, everyone got a long great with everyone. Sometimes I was in the back wrapping bags and bringing them to their corresponding owner. Sometimes I would be on the sales floor selling bags to customers.
Fast pace, poor management, stressfull
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Cabazon, CASeptember 22, 2014
dealing with no english speaking customers, put under alot of pressure and stress because of management, management team is very poor, they make everything stressful and are rude.There are good days when we all get along fine with no drama no stress
Inspecting
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: temp job
Coach warehouse had a very consistent flow thought out a day depending on the task. Work was consistent with a task set to pay attention to detail. It made your senses sharp and accurate. Management was a little strict but not too much and understanding of the last difficulty. I learn how to check quality of materials and report the finding of default and separate merchandise
Fancy
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP AND CASHIER (Former Employee), Lancaster, PASeptember 15, 2014
Time to suit up and get ready to sell to these awesome people from not only our community but other counties as well.
Its great to have Co- worker who share product knowledge and have an awesome positive attitude as well as management.
Its a great feeling to get feedback from the customers, it make you know that all your hard work is paying off and their smile sure us that we please their stay here at Coach
Awesome job
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Danbury, CTSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: discount, breaks, management, social
Cons: boring
A great job with great people, can be boring though when it isn't busy.
RUDE
Cashier (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 4, 2014
The management there had no consideration for your personal life. I was told that even though my shift was over and the next shift was present, I could not go home to my new born. The management are rude and very self-righteous. All I can say is Thank Goodness it was a holiday position.
Typical Retail
Sales Associate (Former Employee), White Plains, NYAugust 27, 2014
Pros: ...
Cons: low pay. bad schedules.
Low pay. Not a lot of good things I have to say about my experience with Coach so I wont say anything except it wasn't for me.
Easy Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Towson, MDAugust 26, 2014
The pay is decent if you aren't looking for anything serious. The discount that the company gives their employees is AMAZING! There's hardly any room for advancement even if you've worked for them for many years. They tend to be EXTREMELY picky about who they choose as a manager AND even an assistant manager.
Good workplace
Warehouse Associate- (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 23, 2014
Loved the people and loved my job. My team members made my job easier and so did the managers.

About Coach

Coach, Inc. is an American luxury leather goods company that got its start manufacturing small leather goods. Coach is known for – Read more

Coach Salaries