Coach Employee Reviews

Fun Workplace
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 16, 2016
Its was a greet place to work and meet new people. The co workers and managers are friendly and good learning skills I Also got to work in deferent departments using an RF scanner and order picker experience
Pros
The pay free meals some times
Cons
Temp to hire
a good company~
HR analyst and business intelligence analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 13, 2016
a big company with many brilliant people; The work is not that challenging and you need to improve yourself~love what you do and find what you want to do~
Pros
big company
Cons
not challenging~
great place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rehoboth Beach, DEMarch 11, 2016
Great place to work during the summer. Decent pay (for a retail job), and it's a clean job. The only thing I didn't like was using mobile devices to check out. They require us to use them but they clearly make the customers uncomfortable. They think that we are scanning their credit cards on our phones. Overall great place to work.
Pros
good pay, work in the air conditioning
Cons
mad house when it rains
coach
Sales Associate/ Cashier/stock associate (Former Employee) –  League City, TXMarch 10, 2016
they always had there days as far as customers and there purchases. I didn't love the stories with different customers and helping them find gifts for their self and for families members
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 25, 2016
High Energy hard work but worth it all and you will learn a lot about what goes into making a bag.

The staff is very helpful and if there is something you are not sure of there is always someone you can ask.
Pros
You Learn a lot
Very fun
Seasonal Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOFebruary 17, 2016
Very fun place to work at and for. All managers and employees were great and very helpful to one another and to customers. Not a single complaint to the company,
Fun Enviroment
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 15, 2016
The managers were great not one person I didn't want to work with.
The store closed at the end of the season so there was no job security but the other stores are doing great.
Productive and fast pace work place
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  New Windsor, NYFebruary 9, 2016
The teamwork and synergy was phenomenal and always got tasks done way ahead of time but nothing was never enough for management. Did not feel appreciated.
Fun and diverse company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOJanuary 25, 2016
Every day at Coach is different. Being a store manager requires the wearing of many hats, from customer service to HR. I enjoyed all the diverse tasks that were part of my job.
Excellent
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 25, 2016
Retail experience provided skills benefiting relating to individuals and teammates. Upholding professionalism was key, which can be transferred into medical/clinical settings.
Coach Outlet
Sales Associate - Coach Factory Outlet (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAJanuary 20, 2016
During my time here, I was mainly put on my own. I was used as a door holder and eventually up to a sales person however this place was highly busy and sometimes unorganized.
Cons
Short Breaks, no real guidance
Fun family-like culture
assistant manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 19, 2016
Coach, Inc. is a company that invests in you, if you invest in them. Being an employee for over nine years, I have seen the company go through many transformations and throughout all the changes, the company still places their employees first.
Pros
401K, stock options, healthcare
Interesting and fulfilling work.
OWNER AND FOUNDER OF LEAN (Current Employee) –  Hilton Head Island, SCJanuary 18, 2016
Excellent. It is my own business and I love what I do. I get enormous fulfillment helping people change their lives for the better.
Great place to work at, many friendly coworkers
Sales Associate / Visual Expert (Former Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLJanuary 14, 2016
This is a great job if you're a student looking for real life retail experience. As a Sales Associate I was able to learn about the Coach client, and meet their shopping needs.
Pros
Flexible scheduling times
Cons
long hours on your feet, cant sit while on the job
Different Work environment depending on store location
assistant manager retail (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 13, 2016
No consistency, I've worked at all over the Coach store location throughout Manhattan and they are not consistent with each other. Each store manager has there own agenda and does most do not follow company standard.
Pros
Good Discount and compensation
Cons
No consistency, sexist
Coach
Stock Associate Store Support (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJanuary 10, 2016
The company as a whole is ok, management at the particular store I worked at was very demeaning and incompetent as far as their jobs. They are very harassing and all have a condescending attitude. They think that anyone of color don't have common sense which I have learned from them that common sense is not that common
Pros
its a job
Cons
low pay, no benefits not potential for growth without being a manager friend
Hard working fun environment
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  MarylandJanuary 3, 2016
Coach is an awesome company to work for. The best part of working for the company was the people, product, and the clients.
Manager- Operations-Human Resource-Sales (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 15, 2015
Provided training and development through effective selling strategies, merchandising, business operations and overall performance. Managed multiple department heads within the store. Leveraged market resource and research strategies.
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LADecember 13, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of making sure deadlines were met, educating oneself on the products and latest trends. I learned every aspect of management from interviewing to inventory. Management was very accessible and down to earth. Overall my co-workers in store were not the best, I seemed to have had a better relationship with my external co-workers. The hardest part of the job was getting the team to work as a team at all times. The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity to advance and seeing the new product.
Pros
Pay, discount and benefits
Great Company to work for, Fun, Energetic, Productive
sales associate (Current Employee) –  Lake George, NYDecember 11, 2015
My mangers and co-workers were wonderful to work with, I learned a lot about the company and their products. The most enjoyable part was being able to sell on the floor and work one on one with customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coach. Our community is ready to answer.