Coach

Coach Employer Reviews

Fun place to work, till its not anymore
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), TexasApril 10, 2013
Pros: good pay, nice discount, fun coworkers, flexible hours
Cons: poor upper management, unwilling to help you move up in the company, issues are brushed under the rug and not dealt with
I really enjoyed working at Coach from the get go. The people were fun, and somewhat intelligent, and the pay was decent for the amount of work involved. As a manager, you are responsible for opening the store, pulling sales reports from the day before, sending corporate contacts weekly updates, filling in sales goals, and ensuring the visuals are accurate – more... and correct. It didn't require a whole lot and got to be repetitive and boring and lacked elevated responsibility. Good luck trying to work your way up in the company. I participated in the internship program and had to use a lot of my own hard earned money to live in NYC because they don't pay for any of it. At the end of the experience, I was disappointed with the entire program and the lack of knowledge I earned. It left me not wanting to work for their corporate office. Once they get you in the position that works best for them, they keep you there and make sure you don't move up in the company. They take advantage of your kindness and loyalty and don't pay it back in return. If upper management doesn't want to listen, good luck getting anyone else to. Certain people can get away with murder and others get reprimanded for little things. If you're a sales associate, it'll be fine, but management on the other hand is more stressful than it should be. I loved working there and met some great people, but at the end of the day, it wasn't rewarding and the upper management really needs to get its act together. – less
Would not recommend
Stock Supervisor (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 8, 2013
Pros: discount
Cons: dress code, working weekends, nights and holidays
Super strict work environment. Do not promote from within.
love!
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), hempstead, texasApril 8, 2013
Pros: everything
Cons: busy super busy
i worked here for a short amount of time due to me leaving back home after graduating school. i loved it!
Pretty good company
Cashier/Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 8, 2013
Pros: always free food!!!!
Good group of people to work with, somewhat like a second family.
great place to work
Stock Associate (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAApril 1, 2013
Pros: great discount, professional environment
Cons: no hours
Loved working with the product as well as the customers. I just didnt like how many hours they give you.
ALOT OF WORK-PLACE POLITICS
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Barstow, CAMarch 30, 2013
WHEN I WORKED THERE, I ENJOYED THE PEOPLE THAT WEREN'T MANAGEMENT MORE THAN THOSE WHO WERE. MANAGEMENT SEEMED TO ALWAYS BE POWER HUNGRY. THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO BENEFITTED FROM THAT WERE THEMSELVES.
Fun work place
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Lynnwood, WAMarch 30, 2013
Pros: fun
Cons: not much $
I was selling high-end purses. It was great, except Coach doesn't give commission.
Great Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Richmond, VAMarch 26, 2013
Pros: great discount
Cons: low pay for seasonal
Coach has great standards and allow growth of their employees. I was happy with the company for the seasonal position. I had great teamwork experience and working towards a goal.
A good company
Associate Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 20, 2013
Pros: incentive plans. and bonus structures 1 hour closings
Cons: no flexibility
It is a good company. They are extremely organized. The company pays attention to detail. They care about their employees and communicate well. They focus on productivity and their bonus structure and incentive programs are great. This is a company that focuses on customer service. Making your goals are sometimes a challenge. The employees are professional – more... and outgoing. Making plan and building relationships with the clients are the most enjoyable part of the job. – less
A good company
Associate Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 20, 2013
Pros: having a hardworking, power house, successful boss.
Cons: the two hour closes. no flexibliity
I worked at least 50-55 hours a week. I did two hour closings at least 3 days a week. I covered every manager that called out. I was one of the most reliable Associate Manager. I was completely flexible. Some days I worked from opening to close. I managed about 50 associates. My associates always followed my lead and were hard working and dedicated. – more... The hardest part of the job was putting my daughter 2nd to the job, and being as flexible no matter what. The enjoyable part of the job was helping the store make a profit by utilizing my leadership skills. Keeping the associate happy and motivated through every obstacle that came our way. – less
Fast pace
Stock Associate (Former Employee), Aurora, ILMarch 12, 2013
Working at the outlet mall is very tiring. Customers are rude and pushy. Management is not very good at managing
Outlet-great place to work at while in college and managers are so fun!
Sales Floor Associate (Current Employee), Grand Prairie, TXMarch 2, 2013
I currently am very happy at coach. They are pretty flexible with schedules and I love my managers. They're pretty awesome!(Compared to other retail store managers)
provide excellent customer service
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Buford, GAMarch 1, 2013
Pros: products
Cons: manager
Provided excellent customer service to each and every customer that walked in. Promote leather goods products to customers. Perform sequence changes on a monthly basis.
Training Moments
Coach Lead Cashier (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLMarch 1, 2013
They train their employees very well. I am proud I got a lot of my customer service expertise from this company.
High pace yet fun and great experience
Stock (Current Employee), Honolulu, HIFebruary 26, 2013
With the daily tasks at hand, everybody helps out each other to accomplish each and every ones goals. I believe that the hardest part of the job is leaving after a hard days of work because there is so many things that comes to mind on how I can improve the outlook of the company.
Fun Place to Work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 25, 2013
great company, great values, very consuming
not much work/life balance
Thankless company
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Central Valley, NYFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: hours( weekends, holidays, nights), management
For a large corporate company that greatly benefits from its employees it does not show much gratitude. There is a large turnover rate of employees because its a stressful thankless environment. Although there are many promises of advancement there is very little follow through.
Well Organized company
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Arlington, VAFebruary 11, 2013
Working for Coach has been extremely rewarding. I have worked there in both an Assistant Manager Role and currently part time. This is a company that prides themselves on providing stellar service to all customers. The environment has been conducive to my social and education skills. The hardest part of the job is pleasing every customer and ensuring – more... that they will return to our store to do business with us again in the future. I have learned that people appreciate honesty and genuineness. It’s not enough to simply sell products but explain to customers the value of having such a piece in their personal collection. The most enjoyable part of the job is walking away feeling like I introduced a new customer to a great American brand that will be a part of their life for many years to come. – less
Always on the go
Sales associate (seasonal) (Former Employee), Destin, FLFebruary 5, 2013
We were always on our feet. There was never a dull moment with it being the holidays.
Excellent work environment with a focus on product knowledge
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Vernon Hills, ILJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: fantastic discount, relatable management
Cons: advancement difficulties in my specific store due to size
Coach is a fantastic employer. A typical day at Coach included going over product knowledge, stocking the floor and sales/customer service. Management was easy to talk to, always willing to go over information and would help with any situation that arose.

About Coach

The International Coach Federation is the largest global organization for coaches, with more than 11,000 members in 80 countries. – Read more