COAHOMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE

COAHOMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE Employer Reviews

Exciting Energetic work environment
History Instructor (Current Employee), Clarksdale, MSOctober 17, 2014
Centrally located in the Mississippi Delta, this small local community college is on the fast track to becoming an institution well known for is commitment to education and improving literacy in the area.
Excellent workplace.
Grant Accountant (Former Employee), Clarksdale, MSSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: benefit, retirement and education
Coahoma Community College is an excellent place to work with great benefits and retirement with the ability to grow and continue your education.
It was nice
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee), Clarksdale, MSAugust 22, 2014
I enjoyed it, I was in college and it was workstudy. Grading papers and telling students what to do was awesome!!!
Starting Grounds For Success
SGA President (Former Employee), Clarksdale, MSJune 11, 2014
Two Year College where I served as SGA President. Amazing Experience where I learned first who I was
SGA President
Student Government Association, President (Former Employee), Clarksdale, MSJune 4, 2014
Working with students to resolve problems, informing school administration of ideas emanating from the student body, and managing the student government in the capacity of Chief Executive Officer.
Great place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Clarksdale, MSMay 22, 2014
Pros: i enjoy working with others.
My job consist of many duties, I report directly to the Vice President of Student Affairs. My main assignment were but not limited to making sure the office and the Division was ran smoothly on a day to day basis. I set up travel for all employees, did all correspondences for the Division. Supervise work study students, minutes for all meetings, recorder – more... for all Judicial Hearings, record all absentees for employees and transfer the information to Human Resources. The most enjoyable part of my job is the good relationships that I have with the students as well as the staff. I love helping the students with any problems that they may have. I work in a fast pace environment sometimes, but I believe in doing whatever it takes to get the job done in a efficient and timely manner. I will be a great access to any professional environment. – less
Fun working there, loved helping the children
Summer Camp Counselor (Former Employee), Clarksdale, MSJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: lunches, activites
Cons: working all day long
A typical day in the work place would consist of a day of activities in the afternoon and schooling in the day. Field trips on the weekends.
good working environmemt
Instructor (Former Employee), Clarksdale, MSDecember 23, 2013
Pros: small classes
Cons: long hours
teach GED. TOEFL and GMAT
How to teach literacy program to American adults.
Management is fine.
my co-workers are very good.
teaching adult basic education
Make students succeed in their GED
GREAT PLACE TO WORK!!!!
Family Involvement Coordinator (Former Employee), Clarksdale, MSMay 22, 2013
I love working with junior high/high school students with college preparation. I learned the challenges a lot of parents had with helping the students with homework because the lacked the necessary education and understanding themselves. Management was great and co-workers. I hated when the grant ended because it was such a great experience for me.
Decent
Resident Assistant/Student Affairs (Former Employee), Clarksdale, MSJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: nice college
Cons: more organization
I listed this as a job because of the experience I gained. It was part of my work study. I was stationed in Student Affairs, receiving call and taking messages. I was also a Residential Assistant for a brief moment.
It ok
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Clarksdale, MsDecember 13, 2012
This is a great place to learn how to interact at job. you are not working but leaarning how to act at a job
Great institution to start off your education and build work experience.
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Clarksdale, MSJuly 6, 2012
Pros: quiet environment
Cons: not enough space for file room
As my first job, it was a nice experience to work with others because everyone had a different task to get the job done.
GED Instructor
GED Instructor (Former Employee), Clarksdale, MSJune 29, 2012
This is a very rewarding job. The flexibility as a GED Instructor is excellent.
It was a fun work place.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Clarksdale,MSMay 10, 2012
Pros: i love my job.
Cons: it just wasn't full time.
I was a receptionist an I enjoyed my work. It gave a a chance to learn
a lot about computers on my own. It was only my boss and I , I love my boss because shae gave me chance when no one else would kind of like right now. I feel when you learn about computers on your own it's better than a degree because you know what you can do when you put your mind – more... to it. – less
GREAT
Assistant (Former Employee), Clarksdale, MSMarch 17, 2012
Pros: meeting new people, and helping out others
Cons: organization
I have learned alot since I been at this college. I have learned alot about myself.