Coalition Technologies is a Los Angeles based web design firm that specializes in increasing sales for ecommerce websites and increasing sales for services businesses. Our purpose is defined by our goal of providing “Exceptional Online Marketing Services”. We support this purpose by remaining committed to four core values:
1. To provide metrics-driven marketing services.
2. To be as committed to our clients’ success as we are to our own.
3. To be creatively cutting edge.
4. To ensure a higher quality of work by providing a better quality of life.
But our purpose and values would be meaningless if we didn’t have the personnel to deliver on them. To that end, Coalition is more than just a service provider or a product. We are a team of expert developers, inspired creatives, passionate account managers, and talented marketers. We now staff over 20 people in 5 different office locations around the world. Our leadership is committed to providing a better work environment and an opportunity for a better life. By hiring the best people and then encouraging them to constantly improve, we provide an unrivaled value to the consumer.
We are not a traditional marketing company or PR firm. We do not focus on print marketing or traditional media opportunities. The Coalition team is fixated on the power of web marketing and the results it generates for individuals and businesses. We dedicate ourselves to providing the best web design, the best web development, the best SEO strategies, and the best PPC campaigns. Our team is capable of supporting email marketing, social media, and mobile engagement.
What We Are Looking For:
The ideal candidate for this position will have advanced-expert knowledge in HTML & CSS. They will also be very passionate about their work and stay current with emerging trends and technologies. The most succesful candidate will also have excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects at the same time
- Available full time and able to transport to our office in Marina Del Rey
- Ability to transform complex layout (PSD) into pixel-perfect presentation-layer HTML/CSS templates
- Thorough understanding of cross browser compatibility issues
- Expert in working with Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks to create images optimized for the web
- Experience incorporating custom fonts on the web utilizing tools like typekit, sift, cufon, etc
- Knowledge of Wordpress & e-commerce platforms such as BigCommerce & Shopify is strongly preferred
Why you will love working here:
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- Friendly work environment
- Company sponsored gym membership
- Company lunch every Friday
- Free snacks, drinks, food
- Small, very flexible company
- Your good ideas will immediately be put into action
What we need from you:
2. Links or attachments showing current -or- previous work.