Coalition Technologies is a Los Angeles based web design firm that specializes in increasing sales for ecommerce websites and increasing sales for services businesses. Our purpose is defined by our goal of providing “Exceptional Online Marketing Services”. We support this purpose by remaining committed to four core values:
1. To provide metrics-driven marketing services.
2. To be as committed to our clients’ success as we are to our own.
3. To be creatively cutting edge.
4. To ensure a higher quality of work by providing a better quality of life.
But our purpose and values would be meaningless if we didn’t have the personnel to deliver on them. To that end, Coalition is more than just a service provider or a product. We are a team of expert developers, inspired creatives, passionate account managers, and talented marketers. We now staff over 20 people in 5 different office locations around the world. Our leadership is committed to providing a better work environment and an opportunity for a better life. By hiring the best people and then encouraging them to constantly improve, we provide an unrivaled value to the consumer.
We are not a traditional marketing company or PR firm. We do not focus on print marketing or traditional media opportunities. The Coalition team is fixated on the power of web marketing and the results it generates for individuals and businesses. We dedicate ourselves to providing the best web design, the best web development, the best SEO strategies, and the best PPC campaigns. Our team is capable of supporting email marketing, social media, and mobile engagement.
The Digital PR Specialist will work closely with our SEO team to plan & execute digital PR plans for a wide range of clients, spanning across many different industries. The PR specialist will be responsible for writing articles, press releases, blogging, and social media messaging on behalf of our clients. The main objective of this role is to produce relevant and engaging content across many different web platforms in-order to complement the SEO team’s link building goals. It is imperative that the Digital PR Specialist has excellent copywriting skills and working knowledge of social media platforms such as FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc.
- Actively participate in social media communities
- Identify bloggers and other people who have high level of influence and engage/develop relationships with them
- Produce relevant, high quality content for publication across many different web platforms
- Create and maintain monthly content/editorial calendar for each client
- Attend client meetings as required
- Act as primary point of contact for media inquiries
- Identify new trends in the digital community and develop new creative strategies around these trends
- Bachelor’s Degree or background in PR, Communications, English or Marketing
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Tumblr etc.
- Familiarity with web analytics/monitoring tools such as Google Anyalitics
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Passion about writing, branding and marketing
- Ability to identify news stories, angels and opportunities
- Has the ability to identify new contacts and develop relationships within the online community
- Knowledge and understanding of newer and peripheral social media platforms such as Pinterest, Scribd, Myspace and Instagram and how they can be leveraged
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
How to Apply:
Reply to this job listing via Indeed. You must include your resume, cover letter, and a relevant writing sample to be considered for this position.
Our company offers many opportunities for growth & training, as well as fun stuff like regular Friday lunches, BBQs, Lakers games, ping pong table, giant chess set, and gym memberships.
DOE $30,000-$50,000 + Paid Time Off & Benefits (health/vision/dental/life)
KEYWORDS: Digital PR, SEO, PR Specialist, Copywriting, Online PR, Social Media, public relations