COARC

COARC Employer Reviews

good benefits, good co workers
Habilitation counselor, and bus aid (Former Employee), Hudson, NYMarch 3, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: n/a
A typical day @ coarc is busy, challenging. I learned a lot about how wonderful people can be. Management lets people down with bad communication. Co workers awesome. Hardest part of the job is lack of training, and communication, and time constraints. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the clients.
Wonderful Place
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee), Hudson, NYJanuary 10, 2014
Working at my previous job was a very satisfying experience. Great People with wonderful attitudes.
Everyone works under your license.
Residential RN - Full Time (Former Employee), Mellenville, NYOctober 22, 2013
Pros: clients were great!
Cons: license at risk.
Was told one story to get me to accept the job, all changed once started job. Too little money for the actual job.
Loved working with different individuals
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee), Mellenville, NYJanuary 5, 2013
Pros: the hours, felt needed, enjoyed it when one would be struggling with something and get it right with my assistance, and the look on them that yes they can do it.
Cons: adminisration did not want you to treat them as anything but consumers and not be too friendly
I enjoyed working for COARC, I am a friendly person and am all about the people I help. I made many close friends with my consumers. Which I was told we were not to get to close and friendly with them, but some of them had no family and just needed to be listened to most of the time.
Very good employer providing person centered services.
Residential Program Manager (Former Employee), Hudson, New YorkJanuary 24, 2012
Pros: good working environment, great co-workers, great individulas served by coarc.
Cons: large work loads.
COARC is a Human Service Agency located in Hudson, New York. COARC provides Residential, Day Habilitation, Service Coordination and Community Services to adult individuals with developmental disabilities. A very good employer as well as being very good to the individuals served by COARC.