Coast 2 Coast Communications

Coast 2 Coast Communications Employee Reviews

Be careful with the branch in Fitchburg run by Peter.
Sales (Current Employee), fitchburgMarch 5, 2015
Cons: entire east coast boston franchise is a joke
This is as about corrupt as a company can be. Unethical selling tactics and the LOWEST rates in the industry. Please stay far away from this unprofessional operation. There are much better sub contracting companies to work for
Wonderful work environment!
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: flexibility, culture, family evironment
Cons: heavy work load
Coast 2 Coast has been a great place to work! Everyone that I work with is very friendly and helpful and our CEO is easy to talk to. We work as a team and help each other out. I have never had any issues with payroll or management and enjoy my employment here.
Great people. Great process. Great product.
General Manager (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: many fun outings. many contests with great prizes. flexibility. you are paid on your own value.
Cons: not finding this opportunity sooner.
Coast 2 Coast Communications has been a huge blessing to me. The sales rep position is more of a consulting position, as the potential customers already have the products that you are offering. You simply give out price quotes, which are significantly lower than what they are currently paying, while upgrading their entire cable, internet, phone, and home security package at the same time. Simple.
Top Notch work environment
talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 20, 2015
Everyone at Coast 2 Coast has been wonderful from day one they make you feel welcome and are always willing to help. I love it here!
Coast 2 Coast
Tech Manage/Inventory Manager/ Route Auditor (Former Employee), Fort Collins, COJuly 16, 2014
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: pay is always wrong
C2C get a c+ or my grade to work here

This company is fun to work for.
door to door sales
Marketing representative for Comcast Xfinity (Former Employee), pittsburgh, pennsylvaniaJuly 16, 2014
Pros: gaining knowledge on the power of persuasion
Cons: weather
knock on 50- 60 doors a day making contact with about 16-20 people a day setting up appointments for a better time or speaking about the benefits of a product at that given moment.

the main things learned on the job was work ethic, and figuring out the different ways to simplistically and clearly explain a product.

management and fellow coworkers all were able to motivate each other. hardest part of the job was battling the weather most enjoyable was selling a product and feeling accomplished on the day/week/month/year.
they dont pay you!!!
sales agent (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg PAOctober 19, 2013
Pros: make your own hours...kind of
Cons: everything else
They will tell you you messed something up on the sales order, and wont pay you, theyll give it to a more senior salesman, its selling xfinity, it sucks especially because they dont compensate for miles....better to be not making money than to be wasting it on gas......door to door sales, 100% commission, please dont waste your time
Demand to much from its employee but don't provide anything back
Sales executive (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 6, 2013
Please, please don't fall for their lies. I spend $250.00 at around a 3 weeks periods for things like lunch, transportation, and other things you need for the job and they will not help you. Also the job is 100% commission, bottom line it sucks.
was not for me; could have been earlier in my life
sales (Former Employee), PittsburghAugust 3, 2013
Great company. Great opportunity NOT for physically challenged!!
Selling Xfinity Produts Door 2 Door is horrible
Sales (Former Employee), Lebanon, PAJuly 14, 2013
Pros: easy to learn sales script
Cons: exhasting, rewardless job with no benefits or job security. customers hate comcast.
You go door to door trying to sell comcast products to former residential customer's who switched to direct tv or dish. The give you a lead pack to knock on 100 or so doors, out of those 100, maybe 3 will sign-up.

You must enjoy walking around in the heat, rain and snow and in dangerous conditions/areas for hours and hours on end.

Problem is the pricing is no better than what you can get online, and when you get a customer to sign up, most likely they owe comcast a lot of money and will not get the service, you lose the sale..

It's a exhausting six day workweek, people will slam the door in your face, threaten and harass you.

If the customer cancels service in 4-months or doesn't pay there bill, you also lose the sale as most former customer's are poor/broke or have horrible credit and can't afford much.

The reason his company advertises so much is craigslist is that they cannot get there employees to stay for any length of time.

Once your there for a few months, you'll see your spending more money on gas, tolls, meals and cell phone bills than you actually earn.

Good luck trying to make $1000-$2000 per week, if you make $300 per week, consider yourself lucky.

Door2Door salesman are considered by many to be snake oil salesmen and you will be treated as such.
Staff is easy going
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAApril 7, 2013
Pros: make your own hours
Cons: physical threats from leads
You make your own hours, although evenings were the most productive. I liked the freedom. The hardest part was dealing with irate leads on their own front porch. I was threatened physically a couple of times.
Detail-oriented and good team players
Sales Marketing And Promo Representative (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJune 23, 2012
Pros: free lunch and gas discounts
Cons: short breaks not really any downtime
I enjoyed everday at work and my co-workers were positive nice and willing to help me in needed times
It was a cool job
Delivery Worker (Former Employee), Casselberry, FLJune 22, 2012
Pros: get a weeks pay in 3 day.
Cons: no benefits
I would load bounce house on a trailerand deliver them birthday partys.
Great Job
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 22, 2012
Pros: own boss
Cons: door to door
Gives you the ability to be your own boss. Sky is the limit with endless potential income.

About Coast 2 Coast Communications

Coast 2 Coast Communications is a fast growing, family owned, direct sales company. With our commitment as a partner and employer, – Read more

Coast 2 Coast Communications Salaries