Coast Dental Services, LLC Employee Reviews in United States

Regional director an rmbarassment
Dentist (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJune 2, 2016
I met the owners when i first started at Coast. They were friendly and supportive. The regional director is making a shambles of the se offices. If the office does not dchedule at least $2500 of work, you get only one assistsnt that day. If the office does not produce $3000/day when you are there, the regionsl director lets you go and starts a new impressionsble dentidt who will also be let go after 3 months. Patients do not have continuity and either do you as the staff leave to find steady work.
The regional director has a fragile ego. If you voice your opinion you are on her bad list.
Dont waste your time in the douth east region with coast. Look at all the vacancies they have. Understand why those vacancies exist
Pros
Bad management, no security
Cons
Nice physical office
assistant
Orthodontic Assistant (Current Employee) –  Georgia/flordiaMay 24, 2016
as an specialist assistant is was a great place to gain knowledge and skills, depending on the doctor , depends on your schedule and amount of hours you will receive , there has been times where i worked 40 hrs a week and under another doctor i worked less hours than that in a 2 week period which made it difficult to maintain outside work priorites.

as far as management goes, it was very difficult working with a management team that has no prior experience of the actual job or procedures,
Pros
work load, work enviroment, flexibility
Cons
management, from top to bottom
Productive and Professional
ORAL SURGERY ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 6, 2016
Very busy environment working with Oral Surgery.
Usually our day begins at 7:30am. We can see up to 65 patients upon any given day. It has taught me how to move fast, be prompt, and multi task. The busier, and productive we are, the happier I'am.
Pros
working with Oral Surgeons all day.
Cons
Not enough hours
very high volume office
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLMarch 10, 2016
working with cost has been a learning experience, some days are slow while other days are really busy. working here as really improved my computer skills
Management was terrible
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Palm Coast, FLJanuary 11, 2016
It's all about money not the patients. The upper management was so unprofessional and not affective. I would never work here again and do not suggest anyone does either.

No lunches, to many conference calls that achieved nothing and long hours.
Pros
good pay
Cons
everything
good environment steady office
Registered Dental Assistant- All (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, CAJanuary 5, 2016
Steady days, great co workers manager was great learned to keep pt flow on track and provide great service. Wouldn't say there was a hard part of the job
Great Job
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GADecember 7, 2015
good company to work for. people nice and your job is secured. advancements. longevity. benefits and continuing education class if you want to move up ladder. Very successful.
Pros
security
Cons
bonus
All they want is you to make them money
dental assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLNovember 14, 2015
I worked for this company for almost two years. The staff I worked with was awesome, but the higher up management was not. When they interview you they don't tell you what the job all intales. They want you to be a sales person. They don't care about patients they just want to see how much money you can make off each customer. If you're not making them money they don't care about you. They don't care how hard you work, how much time you put into your job, they just want production. They harass and pressure you if you're not meeting "your goal". Fortunately I was lucky enough to have had a great office manager dentist and other staff, but the stress from the rest of the company isn't worth it. If you can sell and make money then you will but other then that they don't care. You're just a number to them and nothing more. They don't appreciate youre hard work. Even If you have family and kids they say your job comes first. Selfish money corporation.
Horrible Job culture
assistant (Former Employee) –  miamiNovember 12, 2015
It's All about the almighty dollar NOT the patient. Management are 2 faced & not understanding, very unprofessional. Extremely hard to blend with the team I was with, they didn't want to blend. Several had come before me a "revolving door"(many patients explained and confirmed this without solicitation) treated terribly a demeaning and degrading experience.
The best and only good part about this job was the patients. Horrible "clicky" atmosphere with a team that is not open to blending with someone new. Worst experience of my life! What I learned? I learned never ever to settle again for less than I deserve.
wonder working environment
Expanded Functions Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLNovember 4, 2015
This company provides a wonder working environment with room to grow and be compensated accordingly. Unfortunately I had to relocate and this company did not have a relocation program for me to continue to work for them.
Pros
pay
Cons
high employee turnover
Nice company to work for.
Dental Hygienist (Current Employee) –  Port OrangeOctober 16, 2015
The work as a Registered Dental Hygienist is typical to what a Hygienist does in most Dental Office. Co-workers and Management are very nice.
Deplorable Working Conditions
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  South BeachOctober 7, 2015
The South Beach office location is dirty, carpet is ripped, stinks, paint on the walls peeling, on the second floor of an old building.
Pros
Good and Professional Employees
Cons
Corporate Office and Leaders only care about the $
Great to work for
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 4, 2015
Great staff and took the time to teach me everything that was associated with this position. I learned front desk and Dental assistant.
Productive, fast-paced, rewarding
Assistant Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Mableton, GASeptember 21, 2015
Work was enjoyable. My team was good. Learning was constant and management was easy. The hardest was filing, enjoyed serving.
Productive and thorough
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GASeptember 9, 2015
A Awesome company to work for I was filled with knowledge from my teammates and superior. Great company to work for!! They make sure everything is in line with OSHA, HIPPA etc. Would recommend if you are getting out of school and needed guidance into the profession. Corporate is the way to go! - My opinion.
Pros
Hard working environment filled with great people
Cons
Doesn't hire for Externship.
Very easy to review
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Freemont, CAAugust 23, 2015
I will be a great employee. I am a team player. I work well with others. I can make a difference. I will grow productively with your company.
Pros
X-rays
Cons
dental tray set ups
goals
Assistant Office Manager (Current Employee) –  brooksville flAugust 21, 2015
always busy not compensated for work performance. its alll about production. office needs to be redecorated old and dingy
Management and fun at work
Operation Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GaJuly 16, 2015
When I am can’t get things done from work or can’t meet the goals in my team set it out_ that’s very typical for myself and at work also. I am learning for next time how to deals with all that situation_ follow the schedule and strong committed with all my teams. The most my day at work enjoy is can get everything done smooth and success .
just ok
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJuly 16, 2015
Was an "ok" company to work for. It was hard to be one on one with fellow employees. I wanted to have a "family experience and didn't get that much. But it was an 'ok' company to work for.
Unprofessional managment
General Dentist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 7, 2015
Out of all the corporations, Coast Dental is by far the most unprofessional, disorganized and disfunctional companies to work for as a dentist.

2.9