Coast Dental Services, LLC Employee Reviews

High School
Lead Dental Asst (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 18, 2017
Favoritism and childish mentality. Doesn't stick to their word. After working for 3 years and getting them their most reviews only received a 50 cent raise. Management doesn't do their job very unprofessional and stressful environment to work in.

Typical day? Overbooked schedule forced to not be allowed lunch or a very late lunch
snarky comments and people constantly on the phone not doing their job.

Most enjoyable part of the job the patients being able to help them and leaving.
Horrible working conditions
Assit Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Ranch cucamonga caJune 22, 2017
Do not work here!! This place is dirty, cheap and unprofessional !! Horrible pay, no training, long hours!! The staff have little knowledge and district managers could care less! Your better off working at a Western Dental!
Pros
Resigning
Cons
Being employed by them
Horrible company
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 21, 2017
This company is all about money. They are very greedy. They do not appreciate their employees.Employees are over worked and the pay sucks. They hire people like office managers who do not know what they are doing.
Pros
Non
Cons
The whole company
Ok job
Lead Dental Assistant/ Periodontal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2017
this was an okay company to work form its corporate and they run just like that. I don't have anything negative to say about this company, but not a career just a job.
Awful place to work. Inept management, low pay, All adult Medicaid
Dentist (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 11, 2017
Always hiring dentists. Revolving door policy. Expect pressure to do lots of crowns..........Must punch a time clock am noon pm.....Totally unprofessional organization.......
Pros
Support staff eager to assist, all in fear of either job loss to layoff or transfers to other offices, sometimes permanently
Cons
I loved my job and the people I worked with
Endodontic Senior Coordinator (Former Employee) –  FloridaMarch 27, 2017
I loved my with the Endo team. Doctors were very giving and patient. the team work sometimes with the participating office where ok... sometimes alot of bickering between team members.
Pros
great pay
Cons
camaraderie soso
Horrible Place Hated it very much!
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAMarch 19, 2017
Horrible place to work for a lot of favoritism going on... Training was horrible took them 6 months to fully train me on there special system its garbage! As a manager to work this system and clear up any errors for claims was double sometimes triple the work so your stuck in your office all day especially with all the phone conferences where they talk down to you it felt like boot camp, they yell at you while all the other managers listen in only to gossip later they have very Lazy Regional managers too say no save yourself.
Pros
Salary good
Cons
None have a pulse
Former employee
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 15, 2017
This company has no regards for patient care ! From upper management to doctors and staff changing so much it should tell you what kind of company this is for sure .Even with several years of experience the pay rate is lowest in the business !!Cooperate treat you like your still in slavery days no common courtesy towards patients or employees. This place is a slum dental office Corp! Be very careful and always get your treatment plan looked over by a second Dr for second option at another dental office outside there company you will be surprised they try make money off .
awful
Dental assisting/ Office Manger (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 14, 2017
worst place to work treat people like dogs if you dont make a certain quota a day you are fired regional was awful yells swears i have never seen anything like this place
A good place to work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAMarch 7, 2017
Coast Dental is a good place to work. Coast Dental offer insurance benefits and training. All employees are trained prior to starting in the office.

Want to know more about Coast Dental Services, LLC?

Ask a question
dental assistant
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pinellas County, FLFebruary 21, 2017
dont bother working here.
if you do, 6 months max.
management is lazy.
loved working with great people not the company.
selfish company.
some great doctors. some unprofessional doctors.
you complaint or notify corporate and they don't do anything
Poor Appreciation
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 24, 2017
Poor appreciation and compensation for all of the work the employees do on a daily basis. Changes happen continually and there is no communication between management and employees.
Not an enjoyable place to work
Dental Hygienist (Former Employee) –  GADecember 31, 2016
Very stressful work environment, schedules are overbooked, very short breaks, the paperwork is ridiculous, very short appointment times. They also move you around to different locations a lot.
benefits
Cons
stressful, overbooked, expect too much of the employee
Productive and Fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Plant City, FLDecember 15, 2016
Coast Dental offers lots of training, Which is very helpful at work and life it self. Doctors are amazing and management is also amazing.
Potential for moving up
Lead Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 13, 2016
Good pay, great patients, hard workers, very busy schedule allows the day to go fast. Doctors are really good and care about the patients. Management is ok.
Pros
coast have lots of offices
Lead PCC (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLNovember 4, 2016
I enjoyed working in my office, great Dr. everywhere you go there's something. they provided good training I learned a lot thru all the years, up to you to be a team player.
Pros
pay
Cons
management
poor work place
Mistreated assistant (Former Employee) –  FloridaOctober 6, 2016
I work with this company for a year great pay very poor management at first 6 months are awesome I don't mind the workload. New OM suck he needs to go back to aspen where he belongs Dr.A is great M and another M needs to be seperated or else it will not work in back he likes to come in late and leaves early .and never write up for tardiness Dr. Is blind for this set up he just want to produce M the manager should work the sterilization and another M should manage lol anyway whoever work in Fleming island this is what exactly you'll encounter no matter how much effort you put in this job you'll never be notice and rewarded never ever recommend this practice to any body. The place is dirty and never do maintenance on their sterilization or run high volume suction after surgery always stuff up with dry blood especially when Ml do the surgery. This practice should be check thouroughly by osha. Overall sucks people that work there are great with the exception of Manager and M the assistant
Pros
pay
Cons
workload with no. back help
Great to work for
Lead Dental Assistant/Back Office Manage (Former Employee) –  FloridaOctober 3, 2016
I enjoyed working with Coast Dental. Growth in the company is awesome and the compensation is unlimited. Loved working for Coast Dental.
Low Pay, Overworked, OT Catch-22, Greedy Corp
Hygienist (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CASeptember 29, 2016
Good if you need a job quickly. Bad if you are looking for a long-term position that you will be relatively happy with.

Lots of threats to our team from management, yet it wasn't our fault that the bad reputation of the practice (from before any of us ever worked there) is the reason for low production.

Loved my co-workers, we bonded much like prisoners of war would.

Worked the phones calling hundreds of patients and getting them in for treatment. Still blamed for low production due to lack of patients.

Felt bad for some of the patients because they were sick and tired of staff turnover. Bent over backwards to keep these patients from leaving the practice.

They treat hygienists horribly. No federal holiday pay and they don't tell you this, you have to find out when you get your measly paycheck.

They lie about how many days and locations you will be working. So much lying.

I completely cleaned and reorganized the office, as it was in a shamble when I began there. NEVER AGAIN!

My second to last day I was scheduling a patient for his next cleaning in December and he said sadly "You won't be here."

I tried so hard and worked myself into the ground. Then got threatened to be written up for overtime. Then got attacked because seven patients didn't have the money to go through with SRP. Got attacked for other employees making minor errors in treatment plans that had absolutely nothing to do with me. I could go on and on.

Gave it my very best. They are greedy and really awful management. You will be blamed for stuff you had nothing to do with. You will
  more... spend your own money on supplies and decorations. They will require you to attend phone meetings with three minutes warning via email. You will be working on a patient and have no idea, then get chewed out.  less
Pros
quick hire but very very low pay for california (high cost of living)
Cons
low pay, over worked, written up for OT even though told that OT was acceptable if turning treatment
Unorganized
Lead Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 9, 2016
Bad dentistry the only overall care is patients money! They don't care to improve they don't care about the employees either. Every one in management from the head done have no clinical experience and see only numbers.
Pros
lots of locations
Cons
they have a license to practice dentistry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Coast Dental Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8