Coast Plaza Hospital

Coast Plaza Hospital United States Employee Reviews

Fun workplace, co-workers are like family.
Radiology Lead Clerk (Current Employee), Norwalk, CAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: nice employees, cheap lunch prices in the cafeteria, and great management.
Cons: small, no room for growth
Overall, Coast Plaza Hospital has been a great place to work at due to nice employees, management is great!!! they work with you if you to juggle a job and school. Small hospital but service is fantastic.....
Unstable
Clinical Educator/Administrative Supervisor (Former Employee), Norwalk, CAJuly 27, 2014
Very chaotic environment with no real leadership. Physician-centric environment with no nursing autonomy.
A place to learn and grow.
Phlebotomist, Lab Technician (Current Employee), Norwalk, CAMarch 11, 2013
Pros: free coffee.
Cons: 2 short breaks.
Coast Plaza Hospital taught me my first experience as a phlebotomist, I learned how to work in a lab in a hospital. Typically you perform venipunctures on 20- 25 patients at least on patients of all ages per shift, centrifuge samples, alloquate as per requirement,send out special tests not performed inhouse, perform micro tests on other samples (urine, stool, nasal swabs, etc).We work as a team usually with another lab assistant, also attend to Emergency room calls,keeping very busy almost 90% of all times. I enjoy my work and being a part of the team. I have learnt a lot and gained considerable experience while working there.
Productive and great experience
Unit (Former Employee), Norwalk, CAFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: great experience
Cons: temporary job
I would maintain all charts and send in labs, i learned to have patients and work well under high volume of things that needed to be done and pressure. I enjoyed the experience of working in a hospital and wouldnt mind working at another one again.
An excellent small company to work for
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (Current Employee), Norwalk, CADecember 6, 2012
Pros: people are nice and well managed company
My work starts at 5am. In this company I had the opportunity to work in a hospital, I had a very good working relationship with my management and coworkers, theyre very supportive and we have an excellent teamwork. I dont think theres a hard part on the job because every thing is very organized. The most enjoyable part of the job is the teamwork and the camaraderie of all people in the whole hospital

About Coast Plaza Hospital

Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital offers a wide variety of quality programs and services to meet the physical and emotional needs of – Read more

Coast Plaza Hospital Photos