Coastal Cardiovascular Consultants Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Cardiology
Cardiologist (Current Employee) –  Township of Brick, NJFebruary 17, 2016
I would rather not comment as this practice is still ongoing and searchable. I think the practice partners are very personable and focus on lifestyle...they are all inclined to help each other so as to get home at a reasonable time. I think that it is the change in healthcare reimbursement that has made it difficult for this practice to continue growth.
Proffesional office receptionist/ clerical worker
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Township of Brick, NJJuly 31, 2014
Typical day at work would begin with opening the office and reassuring that all calls were directed properly. Making sure that all documentation was handled in a professional manner and according to regulations. I worked closely with management in completing any tasks that were given. I learned how to work with others in a fast pace environment and the skill to communicate so that patients received the best care as possible. The hardest part of my day was closing time when handling the front desk, only due to the fact that billing out had to match up with the patients billing sheets. The most enjoyable part of the day was having patients recognize the hard work that everyone in our office tried their best to do daily. Often patients would compliment our team and it was very satisfying to hear.