Coastal Ridge Real Estate Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Terrible management and careless corporate.
Maintenance Technician (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Oxford, MSSeptember 20, 2017
Property manager was incompetent, incapable of handling stress, showed up hours late almost every day, and got drunk regularly on the job whilst screaming at her staff. While working there I was thrice worked over 20 hours in one shift, one of those times ending up being a 34-hour shift. I was forced to work an 11-hour shift with no lunch break, and lunch was often cut short or discouraged. A coworker of mine was fired for attending a military ceremony that the company was aware of before being brought on. There was zero organization, extremely abysmal management, and a terrible work environment. I'll die before I work for Coastal Ridge ever again.
Cons
Rude incompetent management, terrible work environment
This company provides the opportunity to learn the procedure behind property management
Community Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 6, 2017
I really enjoyed working for Coastal Ridge. The most important part of the job is being able to communicate with clients. I worked for a college complex which required me to work with students and their parents/legal guardians. Parents are often nervous sending their children to college, let alone rent them their first apartment. I enjoyed meeting multiple families from all over the country, and learning about their needs. Further, I really enjoyed the business side of leasing. I was able to learn about background checks, the financials, and guarantor requirements.
Pros
Learning how to work with people of all ages
Cons
Tenant complaints
Great Place
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VANovember 16, 2016
Great place to work, great workers and lovely residents!! The most enjoyable thing about the job are the residents and helping others find their new home.